Young Safe Sex Only Jock Get Fucked Up And Poz Fucked

rawTOP

• Administrators

Don, a truck driver Fuck Bud, cums to town 3 or 4 times a year. He's in his mid-50s, about 6'1" maybe 160, with a wasted AIDS look that makes my Ass quiver.

Although I'm a Top, I always take his Loads cause he's such a nasty Fucker. He's not on Meds and has a Viral Load over a hundred thousand. His Strain recharges my Death Seed and my psyche.

When I went to his motel last Sunday, he had a hot Muscle Jock stark naked asleep on the bed. I recognized the Kid as a Gym Bunny in his early 20's who worked out daily at the Spa. Don had hooked up with him through Gay.Com. The Bunny's profile said he was NEG and ONLY played safe.

"NOT ANYMORE," Don said with an nasty grin. Gym Boy had overdone the booze and pot, got sleepy, and passed out. My Bud had already dumped one Load of Toxic Cum up his Pussy, and I could see Bug Juice glistening in his Ass Crack.

I felched out some of that Baby Batter, used the rest to lube up my Death Stick, and rammed it up the Young Man's Cunt. The Twink stirred briefly, feebly tried to pull away, but I easily pinned him to the bed and worked the AIDS BUG up his Rectum.

Don gave the Kid an enormous hit of Poppers, and the Fucker just moaned and gripped the mattress for dear life. It was so fucking sweet breeding that Pretty Boy, knowing he'd pass it on to many of his Twink Cohorts.

I flooded his guts with rope after rope of POZ Spooge. I wanted to eat it, freshly-spewed, out of his Pussy; but his Mancunt was so lush and inviting, I couldn't help but shoot another Load.

Exhausted I collapsed on top of him, and Don straddled the two of us and rammed his POZ Shaft up my Shitter. I wanted to cum in the insensate Youth at the same time Don spewed up my Pussy; and, like clockwork, I spasmed just as my Bud shot.

The Punk drifted in an out of consciousness. Don and I swapped POZ Loads with each other, and gave Muscle Jock another tumble.

Don said he had Pals cuming over to give the Youth other Strains. I don't know how many Loads the Fucker took that afternoon, and worried that the little Shit might accuse ME of participating in the assault. But no sweat. The Fuck Session must have been too much for the Muscle Jock. He hasn’t been around since.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Another original story from the archives of the former Raw Latino Muscle:

Lots of projects at home and work have kept me from my regular breeding grounds at Steamworks for several weeks. I've managed to squeeze in a few hot fuck buds here, but mostly I've just been shooting my poz loads all over my desk while reading the hot fucking posts online. Finally, a couple of days ago, I had a fucking wild time without even driving to Berkeley.

Don's a truck driver fuck bud who cums to town about three or four times a year. He's in his mid-50s, about 6-foot-1 and maybe 160 pounds of lean muscle with a wasted AIDS look that makes my ass quiver. Although I'm mostly top, I always swap loads with him because he's such a hot nasty poz fucker. He's not on any meds and has a viral load in the hundreds of thousands, and I love getting his strain in my guts as often as possible to recharge my own death seed.

He was in town last weekend, and when I went to his motel room Sunday he had a surprise for me: a hot young stud I recognized from my gym, naked, stoned and lying face down on the bed. He was in his mid to late 20s, with a nicely muscled body that he worked out every morning with his boyfriend at the same club I go to. Don hooked up with him through gay.com, where the guy's profile said he was neg and only played safe. "Not anymore," Don said with a nasty grin. As soon as he got to Don's room, the gym boy went straight for the pot and beer and got so stoned that he passed out.

Don had already dumped three loads of toxic juice in the boy's raw pussy, and I could see it dripping out onto the sheets under him. I felched and swallowed some of that sweet cream but left plenty to lube my fat meat as I shoved it all inside his cunt in one stroke. Gymboy stirred and tried to move away, but I easily had him pinned and it wasn't long before he went limp as I worked Don's AIDS bug into his now shredded pussy.

Don gave him a huge hit of Jungle Juice, and the poor fucker just moaned and held on to the mattress while I pistoned inside his hole and talked nasty about breeding him with my death seed. It was so fucking hot to be pozzing this pretty boy, knowing he'd probably pass it on to his boyfriend, and I flooded his guts with a huge wave of poz juice. I wanted to taste it out of his sweet ass, but his hole was so hot and juicy that I kept stroking until I shot a second load in his guts.

I collapsed on his back, and before I knew it Don was behind me with his hard eight inch rod that he rammed up my shitter. I was worried that the motion would force too much of my own juice to seep out of gymboy's hole, but it wasn't long before I was hard and getting ready to spew another load in his guts while Don fucked me. I waited for Don to shoot, wanting to feel his hot AIDS seed flow into me as close as possible to spewing my own poison into the boy. After a few minutes, Don slammed his cock deep inside, and I could feel the head expand and pulse as he injected my bug fix deep inside my guts, and I followed with a third load for gym boy.

The boy moved in an out of his stupor, which Don fed with a steady supply of pot, beer, poppers and his eight-inch cock to suck. Don and I swapped a couple of poz loads and piss with each other, then each of us gave gymboy one more before I left. Don said he planned to bring some other poz pigs over to pump the gym stud full of AIDS bug all night.

I don't know what happened after that, and I wondered if the kid would recognize me this week at the gym. But I haven't seen him since Sunday…..

Raw Latino Muscle

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...