Raping Fantasies

Sharp-edge

I've been raped before. It wasn't fun or hot in any way, shape, or form. That being said, I know some Tops that have a rape fantasy that I am more than happy to indulge with them. It's like the saying goes, "It's only sexual harrassment if you don't like them. Otherwise, it's flirting." If a hot guy forces his way into your mouth and ass, he's just dominant, not a "rapist". Would you report him? Probably not...not if you wanted him to fuck you. He may have did you dirty, but in the end you wanted his dick and he gave it to you.

I have a fuck bud in Cali that only likes rape senarios. The more I yell out "Stop!" Or "No!", the harder he fucks me. I'm lucky if he spits on his dick or my hole before jamming it in. He always take me from behind. I've stopped wearing nice clothes when I see him because he often tmes yanks and tears my clothes off. His ski mask, (real looking) airsoft gun, and cock rings are his fav items to bring to a fuck. I firmly believe he'd be a rapist IRL if he he didn't have an outlet in "willing victims." He'll call me from time to time but not as often as before. He told me he found a new niche in hetero couples that like to roleplay rape/cuck senarios (yes, he's bi, but if you ask me, he just generally likes raping holes of any gender ?).

• Like 3

On 5/11/2015 at 7:13 PM, psubigman said:

They can be fun to read about (even if a bit pathological), but the reality isn't so hot. I don't know if this experience counts, but here goes.

Over a decade ago, I was a grad student and used the faculty member's office to chat online (gay.com) and to hook up. Well at some point, some guy got pissed at me. He told me he knew who I was, what I was doing, and going to blackmail me to teach a lesson. Desperate to stay in grad school, I complied. The money was "only" $75, but he came to the office and skullfucked me (I have a easily triggered gag reflex at the best of times and a great fear about suffocation). He then made me lie on the floor while he pissed on and in me. While he didn't fuck me, it was still very traumatic.

Yes, that was fun to read about. If I wasn't already rock-hard, that would have done the trick. At the same time, I am sorry that it was a bad experience for you. But I can't deny that it's arousing, either. Both feelings are true.

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2015 at 12:48 AM, cummyholejock said:

huge fucken fantasy for me!! Even though I have been a total cock/cum pig for a while just the thought of a real serious rape gets me rock hard and leaking every time. I've answered a few CL ads secretly hoping he is a decoy and there is a gang of rough guys waiting to rape me. Not talking about rough gang bangs here either (although, never say no to one!) but serious brutal rape where I am totally overpowered and forced to take anything/everything in any/every hole. 

anyone know if there is an online community?

Do you mean to the point of injury, maybe permanent incontinence? I can't think of the distinction between a rough gang and a rough gang of rapists otherwise. 

On 7/19/2018 at 4:14 PM, CumBustion said:

I've been raped before. It wasn't fun or hot in any way, shape, or form. That being said, I know some Tops that have a rape fantasy that I am more than happy to indulge with them. It's like the saying goes, "It's only sexual harrassment if you don't like them. Otherwise, it's flirting." If a hot guy forces his way into your mouth and ass, he's just dominant, not a "rapist". Would you report him? Probably not...not if you wanted him to fuck you. He may have did you dirty, but in the end you wanted his dick and he gave it to you.

I have a fuck bud in Cali that only likes rape senarios. The more I yell out "Stop!" Or "No!", the harder he fucks me. I'm lucky if he spits on his dick or my hole before jamming it in. He always take me from behind. I've stopped wearing nice clothes when I see him because he often tmes yanks and tears my clothes off. His ski mask, (real looking) airsoft gun, and cock rings are his fav items to bring to a fuck. I firmly believe he'd be a rapist IRL if he he didn't have an outlet in "willing victims." He'll call me from time to time but not as often as before. He told me he found a new niche in hetero couples that like to roleplay rape/cuck senarios (yes, he's bi, but if you ask me, he just generally likes raping holes of any gender ?).

I never want a man to hesitate or ask for permission to enter. If I give my body to him for sexual use, it means I have given him the right, and maybe even the duty, to penetrate me at will. If I need him to stop for some reason, I will tell him, but there is no prior restraint on his male power and prerogative. I expect him to take me by force and use whatever means are necessary to achieve his maximum satisfaction, whenever the mood strikes him.

By some definitions, such an exercise of male privilege would be considered non-consensual, but I'd never have it any other way. The best sex I've had has been with men who knew they were entitled to be inside me and acted accordingly.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

I never want a man to hesitate or ask for permission to enter. If I give my body to him for sexual use, it means I have given him the right, and maybe even the duty, to penetrate me at will. If I need him to stop for some reason, I will tell him, but there is no prior restraint on his male power and prerogative. I expect him to take me by force and use whatever means are necessary to achieve his maximum satisfaction, whenever the mood strikes him.

By some definitions, such an exercise of male privilege would be considered non-consensual, but I'd never have it any other way. The best sex I've had has been with men who knew they were entitled to be inside me and acted accordingly.

I have always felt entitled to using a bottom. Don’t know why, I am wired that way. It is like it was the natural order of things, for me to take and for others to offer their holes or at least be submissive enough to not offer resistance as I wreck their holes while I get My pleasure

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I have always felt entitled to using a bottom. Don’t know why, I am wired that way. It is like it was the natural order of things, for me to take and for others to offer their holes or at least be submissive enough to not offer resistance as I wreck their holes while I get My pleasure

Nothing wrong with that. "Reciprocal" sex is drilled into our heads at a young age. In my late teens when I figured out that I enjoyed planting a load and that there were men who didn't want me to reciprocate — in fact, it ruined it for them even to suggest it — I was able to truly embrace my inclinations. In fact, it's a fuckin turn-on for me to shoot a hot load in a willing hole and walk away in the next minute. We both got what we wanted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/19/2018 at 6:14 PM, CumBustion said:

I'd love to have him rape the fucking hell out of me and make it hurt so bad. 

I'm torn on the subject.  I have been raped several times by guys I didn't want, and it is not something I would wish for anyone to experience.  It's not hot like you think it would be.  On the other hand, I do like rape play and really rough sex.  I suppose if it's with someone you want to be with, even rape, that makes it desirable.  I have been raped by guys I did want to be with, but I was ok with that. I do love a no-holds-barred Alpha Top...

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I have been raped by guys I did want to be with, but I was ok with that.

The usual reply to that, of course, is “You can’t rape the willing.” If you wanted to be with them, do you refer to it as rape because of the violent nature of the sex, or because they forced you to do things you didn’t want to do with them even though you wanted them to fuck you in some other way?

I ask this because you use the same word, rape, for both something men have done to you that you say you wouldn’t wish anyone to experience, and something that you were okay with men you wanted to be with doing to you. Elsewhere you have previously made reference to what happened to you as a child in terms of nonconsent. You have (I regret to say) a viewpoint based in experience that is therefore valuable, and I would like to better understand the distinctions you draw.

To report that you have been raped several times by men speaks to either a special resilience or an uncommon mindset I would like to comprehend should I ever be in such a situation.

i have fantasy to be raped, by a group of black guys at the xxx vid store.  In my head, i'd show up late at night, and realize i'm the only white guy in there and they won't let me leave.  Force me to suck them all, and then rape my hole over and over.. I'd be in tears as soon as i realized that they wouldn't let me leave  .

the reality - i wouldn't want to be raped

I know I’ve always been turned on by a rape scene but definitely wanna make sure they know how it’s gonna go down and make sure that the fantasy vs reality of a really rough session is something they really want.  I do believe in a safe word, cause just in case. But it’s a one and done deal.  You fire and it’s over. No repeats.  So there are consequences but if it’s really bad it’s a way out. 

Never had one used yet but I feel better knowing they have an option just in case their eyes bite off more than they can chew and then some. 😉   Although my fav guy admitted it turned out it was more than he really wanted after all - but he committed and was game anywho.  And definitely had moments he was lovin it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1