Sex With Not Your Type

meatmonkey

not your type  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Has any one had sex with a guy that was not your type? But the sex was amazing?

• And would you do it again?
    • Or would you pass it up?

Yes, I am actually more into it if the top isn’t “my type”. Come to think about it the “ugly” to average guy would then be my type I guess. Hell, who am I kidding. My type is a hard cock filling me with cum.  But, For some reason I do really enjoy watching a top using me more when I would typically be considered “out of his league”. My friends joke if there’s a guy who is redneck and looks like he was dropped on his face several times I’ll be all over him. Just love seeing a non-pretty boy working mans face as he fills my waspy faggy ass or mouth with his seed. 

You'd be surprised how often you have amazing sex with someone you might not give the time of day.  Mind you, I do have hard limits on what I find totally unacceptable, but I don't mind something a little outside the margins.  In fact, these guys have been among the best tops I've ever had!

• 4 weeks later...

Don't really have a type, equal opportunity fuck hole cumdump here. Only turned to guys down in my life, basically because I wasn't comfortably being alone with them. I do have a preference for very hairy men, but I treat the smooth ones just the same. Only type I would turn down are heavier guys who's bellies have fallen. I don't want to be having to hole your fat up while I give you head.  

• 4 years later...

All I can do is add my post the volume of others...

Over time and as life circumstances have changed; I have realized that all I care about is having a horny erection inside of me with full balls grinding or slapping against me. I want to help a horny man in need realize his animal instinct to mount, rut and breed.

Count me among the guys who welcome any erection, of any size, with any amount of ejaculate, as long as they desire to mount me and unload inside me - they are my type.

Honestly whenever I go cruising, basically anyone who passes around can slide his dick in my pussy. I only remember turning some guy down on cruising once...and it was because he kept talking and unfortunately his voice was a big turn off for me. All he needed was to keep his mouth shut and he could have unloaded his balls in me 🙂

• Like 1