My First Time

Very hot stud, I'm glad you're enjoying Amsterdam, and sounds like Will is giving you what you crave. I hope you will continue to share your hot times with us. I love to hear how Will is using your ass for pleasure.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the rest of the evening, we ate for a bit then chatted about ourselves. Will was the first person who had ever been interested in me. He listened to what I liked and thought. He told me how good looking I was, what a great little body I had and how hot my small tight ass felt on his cock when he was fucking me. I'd never had anyone compliment me like that so I enjoyed it enormously.

Gradually, Will turned the conversation to sex. He explained that although he was top he did occasionally get fucked, or as he said, “get bred”. I'd never heard that expression before and asked him about it. He said it was when when a guy shot his seed in another guy's ass. “Seed”, another new term he started using to describe cum. In fact from then on he has always used it.

He told me that he would always breed me with his seed as it was the only way to be really intimate and close. In my head I was so pleased he had said “always” as it sounded like he was planning we would be together a long time. I hoped so because I had never felt so attracted to anyone before. Will talked at length about how he loved breeding his previous boyfriends asses, but he was especially into seeing other men breed them. He said that now I was his boyfriend he'd want to see lots of men breed me so he could then fuck me in their seed.

I couldn't understand why he got off on that, but was over the moon that he had said we were boyfriends. I knew there and then I'd do whatever he wanted as I was falling for him. Amazing to think that we met on Tuesday and it was now only Friday evening. I had never felt the same intensity for my girl friend.

Will was boned solid as he was telling me all this and finally he told me “to kiss his 10” seeder cock”. I got on my knees and my mouth made love to his cock. I kissed it passionately as if it was his mouth. My lips went up and down the full length of him and I swallowed every drop of his pre seed. Will told me to move to his balls and kiss them and to know they contained the seed that he was going to breed into my ass shortly. He said to tell him how much I wanted that. I replied saying I wanted it so bad and would never get enough of his cock or seed. He looked intensely into my eyes, a look I couldn't and didn't want to pull away from and he said he wanted to breed me so much.

Will was sitting on the sofa and he told me to sit on his cock facing him. I slid down on his cock whilst we passionately kissed. I had never taken him that way and boy did it feel good. It was as if his cock was even longer. You know guys I'm not tall (5.5) and very slim (27” waist) so imagine what it was like to take a thick 10” cock fully inside me in that position. It must have been half way inside my torso.

Will put his hands under my ass and lifted me up and down the full length of his cock. I realised he was using my whole body to jack his cock. Will stopped kissing and whispered into my ear that he could feel his pre seed flowing into my ass which his cock was grinding into my ass walls and deep into my guts. I could only moan as by that point, I was lost not just in the physical sensations but the whole mental thing of what Will was doing to me.

Will asked me if I would go to a club tomorrow night that he knew, where lots of men would breed me. He said it would turn him on big style. He stared into my eyes as he lifted me up and down on his cock. By that time, I had no thoughts other than the immediate feeling of his cock in my ass, the whole sensation of being used to jack his cock off, the fact he was my boyfriend and how much I wanted him to seed me. In those circumstances my only reply was, of course yes, I'd love to go to the club with you.

Will pulled me firmly down on to his cock and immediately shot his seed, the deepest I think I ever took it up to that point. When I knew he was cumming, I shot too, all over Will's chin.

I will fast forward the rest of Friday night and most of the day part of Saturday. I am sure you guys want to hear about the club.

After a 15 minute cab ride we pulled up outside this dark building on a quiet, non residential street. I had been nervous all day and by now I was trembling. Will tried to reassure me as best he could during the cab ride but he couldn't say much as the driver would have heard.

There were no signs to indicate a club or bar but will pressed a button and I heard a buzz as an electronic lock opened. We entered a small entrance room where a guy sat behind a desk. The desk guy looked at me and said I looked too young to get in. Will assured him I was 18 and he passed over my ID. Desk guy studied it closely and looked at me to check the photo. After a minute he looked at Will and said, “fuck the guys are going to enjoy doing him tonight”. Will winked and handed over the entrance money.

We walked through to a locker room where we took all our clothes off, except for shoes. I was very apprehensive at this point but trusted Will that it would all be good. Will led me through a corridor and into what was the bar part of the club. It was almost pitch black but after a few minutes my eyes did adjust. I couldn't believe what I saw. There were maybe a 100 men all standing around naked. Some with boners, some not. Some guys were in their late 20s but most were 30s 40s and older. One or two of the guys had hot bodies but most guys were average and some guys had big bellies.

I then noticed that some guys were having sex. There was sucking and fucking going on and one guy was leaning over the actual drinks bar, having a drink, whilst another guy was fucking him. I was amazed that this sort of thing went on.

Will got us some beers which we drank whilst checking out the guys. I noticed that most of the guys were looking at me, many of them stroking their cocks as they did so. I pointed it out to Will and he said they all wanted to fuck me. I was grossed at that, as so many of them were unattractive. Will just winked and smiled saying that by the end of the night I'd probably have let them all fuck me. He said he'd like to watch each of them breed me. I thought no way.

Just then a guy appeared from a passage way, saw us and approached Will greeting him by saying I knew you'd be here, you pig. I looked at the guy who was called Rob and noticed he was boned solid. He had a hot body and his cock was maybe 7”cut. Will introduced me as his boyfriend. Rob never took his eyes off me and I could tell he liked me. He told Will he'd just barebacked an ass through a glory hole seconds ago but hadn't shot, which was difficult because he had a seven day load in his balls. Will told me to suck Rob's cock and taste the ass juices. I was reluctant to do it as so many guys were looking and the fact the Rob's cock had just been in an ass and I didn't know what that guy was like.

Will saw my hesitation and said he'd love to see me suck Rob. As ever, I wanted to please Will, so I bent over and quickly smelled Rob's cock. It didn't smell bad, in fact it smelled great, so I licked the head then took him into my mouth. As will Alan's cock on the previous night, once I took Rob's cock in my mouth I sort of lost control and went for it. I had all sorts of thoughts thinking about who the guy was whose ass juices I was tasting, then I realised I liked it.

Rob moved around to my ass and started rubbing his cock into my ass crack. Will had already lubed me up before we arrived, saying it would be the only lube I would need as guy's seed would keep me ready. I could feel Rob's raw cock head at my ass hole and he started to push into me. I couldn't believe what was happening, especially in front of so many men. Will fed me some poppers which helped and Rob slid all the way into me. Will said Rob and I looked so awesome together.

Rob started raw fucking me and as a result several guys moved closer to watch. Rob told Will how good my ass felt. Will kissed and supported me whilst Rob thrust into my ass. He fucked me for maybe five minutes then screamed he was unloading his seed into me. He shook for what seemed ages, held in me, then slowly pulled out. Will whispered how proud he was of me. He then said to Rob that it was unusual for him to shoot so early in the night. Rob replied that he hadn't planned to breed me so early but couldn't help himself. He wanted to do me before anyone else got the chance. Will turned me around and quickly slid deep in me. Rob said “yeah Will fuck my seed deeper into his guts”.

Will fucked for a minute or so then again turned me around so I could suck Rob's seed off his cock. It tasted so good covered in seed. Whilst I was bent over, I felt another cock push into my ass. I tried to pull back to see who it was but Will kept me on his cock. The guy didn't last long before shooting another load of seed into me. He pulled out and by the time Will released my mouth from his cock, he was gone when I turned around. I was overwhelmed by the fact some guy had shot in me and I never knew what he looked like. Will then again slid into my ass and groaned when he felt how wet I was. A minute or so later he pulled out, again had me lick the seed off his cock, then kissed me. I asked Will what the guy looked liked and he replied saying its more fun not knowing.

After some more beers,Will said he'd show me the rest of the club. I followed him down the passage that I'd seen Rob emerge from. It led to an even darker room. There were stalls all over the place and I could see that they had dull lights in each stall. I found out later you could turn off the lights.

Will walked me around and men were looking with a sort of hungry look. Most of the men in this room had boners. Will said we should go into a stall. When I got in I could see that there were holes in the walls. He said they were known as Glory Holes and men would push their cocks through. The stall that we entered had a large ass size hole and Will told me to put my ass into it.

He left the light on in our stall and the door open. Men were walking past and looking at me with my ass in the hole. After a minute of so, I heard the door close on the adjoining door. Next thing I felt a finger then a cock against my ass. The cock started pushing into me and Will said he could tell by my facial expression that a cock was entering my ass.

On the one hand I was repulsed by not knowing who was fucking me or whether it was wrapped or raw. I was thinking it might have been one of the ugly men. On the other hand it was exciting. Will said that the guy would know who he was fucking as he had probably walked past and seen me. The cock would fuck into me then almost pull out, then all of a sudden I heard a yell from the other side and the cock held still, presumably as he shot.

The cock pulled out and just as quickly, I heard the door open. Not a second later the door closed again and in no time I felt another cock slide into me. Like before the guy shot in me and left. I asked Will if he thought they were wrapped. He replied that he didn't know but if they were raw I'd soon be feeling seed running down my legs. Another two men fucked me before I needed to stand up as my back was aching. Will felt my ass hole and said it was dripping with seed. He proceeded to fuck me himself and when he withdrew, I felt the seed running down my legs. Will said he was proud of me.

We then walked around some more. Will told me to go into a room that had some sort of curtain at the door. He said he would wait for me to come out. I pulled back the curtain and it let a bit of light in as I entered. Almost immediately hands were all over me. (Will told me later that men hung by the curtain to see who was coming in as once the curtain fell back, it literally was pitch black.) Hands pulled me deeper into the room and I sensed dozens of men. Hands were everywhere, as were cocks. Men felt up my body and when they felt I was slim they didn't leave go.

Men had me bent over sucking countless cocks and at the same time more cocks were shoved in my ass. When one guy pulled out another guy immediately entered my ass. I was pulled from one man to another. After a bit I felt like I'd better get back to Will. It was very difficult to untangle myself from the men as they had me in the furthest corner from where I thought the curtain was. Eventually, I managed to get to the curtain and find Will waiting. He said I had been in for 40 minutes. He asked me how many cocks had I sucked and how many had fucked and bred me. I said I had no idea, to which he replied that would be about right. He slid into my ass saying it felt beautiful and so wet with seed.

Will said he had found a guy he wanted a 3some with and we were to go into a larger private room he had paid for. When I got there the guy was waiting. I say guy but he was maybe a year older than me. He too was slim and he had shaved his nut and pit hair.

We introduced ourselves and Will told us to kneel on the low bed next to each other. He said he was to fuck us both and slide from ass to ass. The guy wanted a condom, to which Will refused. He said if he wanted fucked he took it raw only. Will slid into me and I saw the guys eyes look and knew he wanted it bad. He told Will to fuck him and he could go raw. I will shorten the story but Will fucked us both, the seed from my ass was transferred to the other ass via Will's dick.

Will then had me stand up and he guided my cock into the guy's ass. It took all my strength not to shoot immediately as I'd never fucked a guy before. I rammed in for maybe 3 minutes then lost all control and shot a wad of seed into the guy. When I pulled out, Will slid straight in and after 5 minutes or so he too unloaded deep in the ass. Will then had me eat the seed out the ass and kiss the guy with it. It was amazing.

We stayed another two hours and the same sort of scenes repeated again and again. I don't have any clue how many men I had sex with and how many bred me but it was a lot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi it's Will

After reading Jake's blog, I thought I would add something with his permission. This is because he has not been kind when describing himself.

Jake is a bit embarrassed by his height. He says that he is 5.5 but that is a wrong. He is actually just short of 5.0. He has the most lovely blonde hair and beautiful, fuck and breed me now, deep brown eyes. He is very slim and smooth. At the time we met he had hair above his cock and pit hair, but being blonde, it did not stand out. I say at the time, because after our first weekend together he has kept his crotch and pits smooth.

When he walked into the bar the night we met, I boned up instantly just seeing him cross the floor to the bar counter. I knew I had to breed him, within the next few hours. (Honestly guys which breeder wouldn't want in him.) I could see how nervous he was and if I was lucky, he'd be a bareback newbie. After he finished his drink so quickly, I saw an opening and made my move. What a surprise to find he'd never been fucked, something I intended to change within hours.

Jake described the next few hours accurately, but I thought I'd put my spin on things. After getting him into the bedroom it took a lot longer than Jake indicates to get him relaxed and a lot longer to take my dick, especially when I wanted it in him raw. I had a three day nut load of seed and there was only one place that was going and that was inside Jake's ass!

After I took his clothes off, I almost shot there and then and would have done so without self-control. Jake's body was and still is amazing. He was standing there naked. His waist is so slim and tight and his chest is skinny. He has a big 7inch cut cock, so its huge for his body size. His ass needs to be seen to be believed. It is small, but at the same time round and firm. I knew I had my work cut out to breed it, but that I was going to do.

He took some convincing and lots of cock/ass teasing, but I know how to to get into any ass raw.

As Jake says, I had him all over the bed and he did relax eventually. I teased his ass a lot with my dick, but Jake under estimated how long it took before I got in him. Once I did my cock was in heaven. His ass was vice tight and I had to be a lot more gentle that I am used to. I fucked him for ages, my cock hammering his ass walls with my pre seed. I slowly ground my dick into every part of his ass, alternating from slow to increasingly harder and deeper thrusts.

Jake began begging for my seed. I knew I couldn't last any longer and felt the usual tightness of my nuts indicating that I was seconds away. I shoved in as far as Jake could take and pumped volley after volley of seed into him. It seemed endless.

After laying in top of Jake for a bit whilst kissing, I turned him onto his stomach so my seed would stay put.

I might add my spin on the foursome and the fuck club later if Jake allows it. Tot weerziens

• Upvote 13

Guest Lempriere

Definitely--love the dual commentaries and points of view.  Awesome description of how you got into Jake's ass, Will.