My First Time

OK guys, thanks. I will write up the rest of the evening in the bars soon. I managed to get Artur to take quite a bit of raw cock and seed, so I will tell you about it.

If you have any questions you want to ask, please do so in the posts or private messages. Will and I will be more than happy to answer them.

I didn't realise how much of a turn on it would be telling you guys what has happened.

• Upvote 3

We left the bar and went over to Warmoesstraat and entered another bar which had a totally different atmosphere:  there were a lot more guys in leather gear, ranging from jackets, pants to harnesses, as well as a number of skinhead type guys.

Stefan got us some beers and we stood checking out the men, or I should say they were checking-out us, as Artur and I as we were by far the youngest guys there. I was embarrassed by the big wet patch on my pants as it was all around the ass and crotch area. Will thought it was hot as it showed how much of a cum slut I had become. I saw several men looking at the patch, although looking back, maybe they were just checking out my ass.

"Why not go down stairs and have some fun," Will suggested to Artur and me, adding "I'll join you later."  He also told us to take-off our T shirts before we did so, volunteering to hold them.

The basement was not so much as maze as the previous one.  It had a smaller number of stalls, one of which contained a sling. There was a darkroom, or more like a darkened room, as it did hot have a door or curtain.  It was packed full of men having sex. I could hear hard ass fucking in one of the stalls and yelling that I could not understand.

Artur nudged me with his elbow and my eyes followed where he was looking:  a skinhead was staring at us. And when I say he was staring, I'm not exaggerating.  It wasn't the usual, casual glance guys generally use when checking-out another guy.  No, the skinhead was fully and exclusively focused on us.  Not surprisingly I felt somewhat uncomfortable and looked away, but not before noticing the skinhead was in his mid-20s, had a shaved head, was about 5' 10" tall, wore a Fred Perry shirt, tight patchy bleached jeans and boots that went half way up his calves. He had a metal ring in his septum, so a bit of the ring entered each nostril.  In addition, metal studs were embedded in his forehead and some sort of ear rings on the lobes of his ears which held open large holes. Oh, and a large bulge down his left pants leg advertised his cock and balls.

As you might expect, I couldn't help myself but look briefly back to see if he was still staring. He was and did so for the next five minutes or so. He had no expression of ….hi guys, I like you and want to fuck.... It felt a bit hostile.

Suddenly he nodded to the stall, containing the sling, looked at us and went in to it. Although we couldn't speak each others language, it didn't take a genius to work out that we were both intimidated. We made no move to follow the skinhead. Maybe two minutes later he came to the stall doorway. Presumably, as we hadn't moved, the skinhead then rubbed his crotch and nodded his head backwards to indicate that we should join him.

Artur surprised me as without a word he started walking towards the stall. When the skinhead saw this be backed further into the doorway. As the invite was for us both I followed Artur, not sure if I was doing so to ensure there were two of us in case of trouble or because of was intrigued.

The second we had cleared the doorway, the skinhead locked the stall up. I admit I felt panicky as we were trapped. I was ready to yell for help at the top of my voice. He stood staring at us, he eyes moving from our faces slowly down to our feet. I didn't know what to do as I was afraid any movement or gesture might lead to trouble.

The skinhead then said something in what sounded Dutch. As we didn't respond he then said in broken English to turn around so he could see us from behind. Not wanting to antagonise him, I did so and Artur followed my lead. (You might recall that Artur can only speak German so he didn't know what had been said.)

After we did so, the skinhead told us to take our pants off. I noticed his bulge had changed to a boner down his jeans. I sensed we were not going to get a beating and it was sex the guy wanted. We both did as he asked and took our pants off. Both Artur and I were boned solid. After staring at us again, the skinhead indicated that Artur was to get into the sling.

If the atmosphere had not been so tense it would have been comical watching Artur try to get in the sling. It was clear that like me, he had not been in one before. The skinhead helped by roughly putting Artur's feet into supports.

He told me to go the the side and kiss Artur. A few seconds after my lips met Artur's, the skinhead leaned forward and suddenly spat onto our mouths. We were both shocked and when I tried to pull away the skinhead forced my head into Artur and made us kiss with the spit on our lips. Whilst he ground my face against Artur, the skinhead was speaking something I didn't understand.

The skinhead then took of his shirt and pulled down his pants so they were stuck against the top of his boots. His body was lean and so very hard looking. He had a big red and black tattoo around his left nipple. The same design as the earlier guy from the other bar had on his crotch. He had a wide silver ring around his cock and balls. His cock was concrete solid about 7 inches long and average thickness. The head of his cock had a metal bar though it. I'd seen a PA before but never a bar!

He told me to kneel and when I did so he pulled my head towards his cock and told me to lick it. I went to suck but he said “NO -lick it first, bitch”. I followed his instruction and licked the head. It was so odd felling the edge of the metal rod on my tongue. His cock head tasted of beer piss. He then pulled me further onto his cock and had me suck the entire length as he stared down watching me do it. A minute or so later, he pulled out my mouth and went over and had Artur lick and suck him.

The skinhead told me to get to the other side and kiss his cock at the same time as Artur. I did so and could feel Artur's tongue as we both worked on the head and then the length of the cock. As we did so, Skinhead told us that we were “young bitches that he was going breed, a fuck we would never forget”. I couldn't help but bone when he said “breed” as I wanted his cock in me raw, although I was worried by taking the rodded cock head. He said “so you want then then, you dirty bitch”.

He pulled back and told me to get on the sling. It was difficult but I ended up lying on top of Artur. It couldn't have been comfortable for him. Skinhead put my legs up on the sling supports and it meant my exposed ass hole was only inches above Artur's.

He then bent down and looked at our asses. I felt a hand, then finger at my ass and he said “fuck bitch you have been bred already tonight, not the same for your friend, I am going to breed my seed into you both.”

I then felt his face at my ass and then his tongue roughly licking my fuck hole. Fuck he was good and he had me groaning. I felt his lips completely surround my ass lips and he began sucking real hard. He pulled back and said to squeeze the seed out which he knew I'd have in me. He sucked again and I managed to give him some. He immediately went to Artur's ass and I guessed he was licking that seed into his fuck hole. I realised the skinhead was getting both our holes ready for his cock.

After going from my ass to Artur's and back again for maybe 5 minutes the skinhead stood up. He told us to get ready for breeding.

He said that as I was the wettest, I would be first. With that I felt his cock head at my ass hole. I was thinking fuck will that metal bar hurt? Although he clearly liked it rough, he was gentle as he slid his cock head into me. To be honest I couldn't feel the metal bar. Once the head was inside, he slid the entire length into me in one quick deep thrust. Had I not already been fucked so many times that night it would have hurt. He slammed his cock into me again and again.

He pulled out and although I couldn't see it, I could tell by the noises Artur was making that the cock was at his ass. I knew when he entered Artur ass by the groan he made. It seemed the skinhead took longer before he slid completely into Artur. He thrusted into Artur's ass and by now the Skinhead was moaning. All of a sudden he spat in my face again.

Skinhead then pulled out of Artur and said he was going to go from one ass to the other and back again so that we shared all the cum in my ass and each others ass juices. Fuck guys, not only was the breeding fuck awesome in itself but the mental knowledge that skinhead was deliberately mixing our juices and the seed from all the earlier guys was too much. I shot all over my stomach. Skinhead wiped my seed up with his hand, rubbed it all over his cock and rammed it into Artur and hammered it into his ass walls. I heard Artur shoot under me.

Skinhead started thrusting real hard and fast and I could tell he was close. He yelled to Artur he began shooting into him. Real quick he pulled out of Artur and pushed into me and I could feel skinhead cock still shooting as I also took his seed. He held into me until he stopped shooting. For the next 5 minutes or so skinhead continued to go from one ass to another fucking us as he had stayed boned. Finally he slid out of us, pulled up his pants, picked up his shirt and said “thanks bitches - enjoy my seed” then left the stall, leaving the door open. I was still lying on top of Artur, our ass holes exposed!

More later guys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...

As Skinhead left, I noticed that there was bunch of men all standing at the open doorway. I assume they must have heard the action in our stall. Will and Stefan were standing at the back of the guys. Both had an expression of lust on their faces but Stefan especially looked like he was so proud of Artur. Will later told me that there were peep holes in the stall walls. He, Artur and several men had watched as Skinhead bred us both. Will said Skinhead was a local and had an infamous reputation. I didn't know what Will meant by infamous and he wouldn't elaborate when I asked.

It wasn't comfortable lying with my back on top of Artur's front so I started to get off. Before I had a chance to do so, the guys at the doorway walked in to the stall. One guy aged around 30 already had his cock out and it was rock solid. His cock was about six inches long but fairly fat. He was cut which was not common here in Amsterdam it seemed. He stood at the foot of the sling immediately in front of our two exposed asses which were now dripping with Skinhead's seed.

He slid full length into me in one hard quick thrust and I knew he hadn't had time to rubber up. Fuck, it felt so good! I moaned in disappointment as he pulled his cock out of me but in the next second he rammed it back in, balls deep. As he hammered my ass, I remember thinking I was so born to take the raw cock and seed from any and every man who wanted me and I would never stop doing so. I was shocked and at the same time turned on by this realisation. Not for the first time, I wondered what Will had turned me into.

After maybe two minutes, the guy pulled his cock completely out my ass, not having shot. Artur then started groaning and it was clear the cock was now entering his ass. The guy bent over and kissed me in a dirty raunchy manner as he was breeding Artur's ass. I heard shouts from the guys encouraging him to shoot into the “darker guy's ass” and “breed him”. The same voices then spoke in Dutch and German, presumably repeating the same request. It took me a few seconds before I realised that it was Will and Stefan's voices. Whether it was their encouragement or not to breed Artur, the guy's fucking got harder and faster and all of a sudden he screamed into my face “.......I am shooting my seed into your boyfriend and breeding him up...”. (Little did he know, that Artur was not my boyfriend.)

He wasn't finished yet though and proceeded to hammer Artur's ass for maybe another five minutes or so before he pulled out, turned around and walked out. Not one word of thanks or 'that was good guys'.

I could see another guy was moving in to have a go but I knew I had to get up. I was uncomfortable so it must have been so bad for poor Artur underneath me. As I got onto my feet the guy didn't waste any time before he was balls deep in Artur. I looked around to see his cock pull out and he was also raw. The guy was maybe 45 and had about a seven incher. Another guy moved to the head of the sling and pushed his cock into Artur's face. His cock was about seven inches but had a bend in it facing left. It was such a turn on to see Artur sucking on one cock whilst another one was breeding his ass. So many men came into the stall there wasn't much room to move around.

Eventually, the guy started making fast breathing sounds and had a look of ecstasy on his face, almost an agony sort of look, and it was clear that Artur was getting another load of seed.

When he pulled out, yet another guy moved between Artur's legs. He started to pull a condom onto what looked like an eight inch cock. A hand stopped him and when I looked up it was Stefan who told the guy “no condom”. Stefan told the guy that that Artur was his boyfriend and it was raw or nothing. The guy was clearly conflicted. He came to a decision and said “OK, your choice”. With that he pushed his raw cock into Artur. Whether it was the fact he was raw or not I don't know but he lasted only about 30 seconds before shooting his load balls deep in to Artur's ass. He quickly pulled out looking like he regretted going raw and he left the stall just as quick as he had shot. Seed was dripping out of Artur and pooling on the floor.

I bent over and as I was licking up the seed from the floor, some guy pushed his cock into my ass.

I wont bore you guys with the same details as essentially for the next 45 or 50 minutes guys after guy bred Artur and I. We were exhausted by the time Will and Stefan broke it up and took us upstairs for a drink and rest. I could feel the seed leaking from my ass and knew the wet patch on my pants would be bigger than before. As we stood drinking I noticed a good number of men nod and wink at each other whilst saying something to each other about Artur and I.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

• 1 month later...

Love these stories. My best experiences have been at bath houses and sex clubs where man after man has his way with my hole while I am in a sling or on a fuck bench or bent over a bench...Nothing hotter than cum for lube. Once i had so much cum in me that a bathhouse employee (who could get fired for such a thing) caressed my ass pussy, took me to an empty room, and added his seed to the 8 or 10 loads already there. mmmmmm

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...