Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

The last few years I'd noticed a decline in bareback fucking... at clubs, bathhouses, outdoor cruising, online etc. I remember cruising Hampstead Heath for several hours, interacting with a good 40-50 guys and they ALL insisted on safe sex. It was frustrating 

But...

Now that guys are on PrEP they are so easy to bend over and take any load, no questions asked. So easy for someone to say "yea me too"  :ph34r:

Anyone else noticed this? How effective is PrEP?

So far for me, it's 100 percent effective. I've gone to several Cumunion events, taken every load offerred to me and am still negative. Twice I've put myself in a sling, blindfolded and got fucked by 5 or 6 different guys back to back, a couple of which told me they weren't negative. I'm careful to take my tablet every day and I'm still negative but very much the slut I've always needed to be was too afraid to.

• Upvote 2

How effective is PrEP?

Since going on PrEP I've taken 204 loads up my ass so far. Most of those loads there's zero discussion of status. The test 2 weeks ago was still neg. And I don't always take it every day. I taper down a bit when I'm not having sex, but try to take it at least every other day (4 days/week).

So yeah, my personal experience is that it works well. I'm pretty sure after 200+ loads I'd be poz by now without it.

• Upvote 2

Pretty much everyone I know barebacks again (hooray!) Some are selective and keeping with a small group of pals (no one wants Hep C) -- but Neg/PrEP men are totally cool breeding with Undetectable/poz men. I don't know of one PrEP dude (who takes his meds daily) that's converted.

• Upvote 1

I've always believed that a hot load is a TERRIBLE thing to waste. :concern:   Not that I ever refused a nice raw cock and cum. :drool:  But now I feel better about it knowing my body is (safely) absorbing the nutrients, hormones, and pheromones that are in semen and help keep me horny and wanting more. :)

• Upvote 2

Yup, PrEP has worked for me. Been on PrEP for over a year (take the "little blue pill" daily). No problem with my antics at either sex parties, bath houses or Cumunion. Luv to feel and see those thick, hot, creamy white loads run down my leg!!!  ;)  ;)

Guest ff-whole

Damn, I can't get Prep here on the Island, it would be very much wasted anyway, because there is hardly any action.

But if I would live in another bigger country with lots more action and saunas and BB parties I would definitely use it and go bananas... Taking all loads with a much safer feeling.

I have taken numerous loads bare and have been lucky so far, but would like to be more safe.

My dream is to go to Berlin one day and pig out, and definitely would need Prep there...

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear only positive PrEP stories.  i started in January, after a brief period of taking all loads, i kind of panicked and just about stopped having sex.. i just tested yesterday, so results after weekend probably and can not help but feel anxious about its effectiveness. 

• 3 weeks later...