How To Arrange A Bareback Gangbang?

newbiboi

Hello 

How do you arrange gangbangs? What do you do to make you the only or one of two bottoms? Especially when living with parents?

My problem is one arranging it. Two when I say bare back people say no. 

What do you do? What can I do?

Do you hook up one on one with guys? Have you made any repeat visitor fuck buds as a result? If so, work on getting the guys you've already met and know and can trust they will show up when they say they will. If it's strange cock you're after, setting one up outside of a bathhouse or sex party type setting is tricky business and you'll end up with a lot of flakes. I see gangbang parties posted on Bbrt all the time with sometimes 10-20 guys RSVP'd. Doubt all of them actually go though so be prepared for a let down if you go that route.

• Upvote 1

Get a cheap motel room post ads on BBRT, CL, etc that you are a bottom wanting to be gang banged bareback and then screen out the other bottoms once you get a good number of guys lined up set the date and time and then have the gang bang.  Posting your ads on bareback sites or sites that tend to be mostly bareback should get rid of the ones who say no, be up front that you want it bareback and condoms will not be part of the night.  Unless you live in the middle of nowhere you should be able to round up enough tops and versatile guys to gang bang you.  Post pics or yourself, you can leave out your face if you are not wanting to be that open but ads without pics get skipped over more often that those with.

I know people arrange these types of parties on their own all the time, but the very best experience I had was arranging parties with another guy. We could agree on how we wanted to run it, and could "protect" each other. You always need to be on your toes when you are going to be naked around complete strangers!

Get a cheap hotel where guys don't have to go past a reception desk. Tell people to bring their own lube and poppers. Have a defined start and stop time. People have to play or leave. No lurkers. Have paper towels on hand. And hide one of the towels so you can have a clean one to use when the others leave.  

Depending on where you are located, you can arrange one at a bathhouse. Post your room number by the bathroom stating you'll take all loads and you will have a fun evening. Especially on a Friday or Saturday night.