Rainbow Fuck

psubigman

I'm not sure if I heard this term somewhere or simply made it up. Anyway, I love the notion of what I've come to think of as a "rainbow fuck." No, not fucking Roy G. Biv :) But fucking or getting fucked (in my case) by one of each of the following: Black, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Blond, Brown-haired, Black-haired, and ginger. So far, I'm one shy of completing the lifetime Rainbow Fuck; I'm lacking a redhead.

How about the rest of you? Anyone done the lifetime Rainbow Fuck? Anyone been lucky and slutty enough to have done the one-night (or one weekend) Rainbow Fuck?

• Upvote 2

I've never kept track per se, but given your list I've definitely had it in a lifetime, probably in a week, probably in a weekend, and possibly in one night.  I got pretty close at a sex club last night all I lacked was the native american and ginger.  For my 2nd and final cum of the night was fucking a brunette hole (who had just been loaded by an asian) in a sling, while getting my own blond fuck hole used by a black cock, while being watch occasionally fondled and kissing guys who were watching.  It was a fun slutty night, I fucked a  latin, brunette, blond and asian and was fucked by 2 black guys.

• Upvote 1

Oooohh.....wouldn't that be fucktastic. But I am lacking the native American and Asian. And certainly not all in one day or weekend to complete the whole set. I have been banged by the others, certainly by English gingers :-).

Not living in North America the native American may never happen.

Native American tops are hard to find here in the States too. I lucked and found one only a couple of hours away. He bred me five times in 2.5 hours and said my hole looked "frothy" afterwards.  Fun times! If you want a replacement for the N.A., try East Indian or Middle Eastern. Certainly more accessible where you are. :)

• Upvote 1

As an open minded bottom, I do fantasize about "rainbow fuck" and I think I did have most type of men inside of me so far except another Asian. There seem to be few Asian tops in NYC who'd be into Asian btm bareback. :(.

Guest ff-whole

wow that would be a challenge...

I am not so picky on race or skin color...

as long as a dick goes into me [my ass] and cum gets unloaded [also in my ass]...

• 1 year later...