Best Way To Inhale Poppers?

Scottyrim

Just wondered what some of you use to get the best Popper experience.

I have heard that inhaling through your mouth can be good, but very dangerous.

Have seen some people use different brands up each nostril,but wondered if this diffuses in a way the feel of it. That you don't get double the high so much to speak.

There was an excellent thread about this here about a year ago,but I am unable to find it.

Tell us your thoughts. I want to do this safely and obviously doing it one huff at a time though each nostril is the safest way. But tell us your best method.

One way is to take a half breath and hold it for about five to ten seconds and then breath more deeply. This really gets it inside. I find it can be quite powerful. Another way is to use a 12 or 16 ounce soda bottle and put several soaked q-tips in the bottle and let it sit for a while. When you open it, there will be a lot of fumes to breeth in. That also gives me a good hit. This is also very effective with poppers that are not as fresh anymore. Try this and see how it does.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

A favourite of mine being into boots and sneaks is to put some poppers onto a cotton wool ball or tissue and insert inside a boot - then sniff the boots... this works best on boots that have the tongue stitched in like Timberlands and German or Austrian Army boots as it limits the incoming fresh air.  It doesn't work well if the boot is warm from being worn as the hear makes the poppers evaporate too quickly.

Also cold poppers (kept in the freezer) works better. 

• 2 months later...

Hooked up with a TOP from NKP and he poured some poppers onto a paper towel,  and dropped it into a "sippy cup"  and popped the lid on.  Just wrap your lips around the drink opening and suck.  works in any position and no spills or fumbling with caps.