Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

I don't jo when getting fucked.  I'm focused on my top pleasing himself, pinching his nipples, holding his balls, pulling him deeper into my ass to get all his load.  Whatever he wants to enhance his pleasure and blow up my ass I do.  I'm there to catch his load and hold it inside my ass.

I dont at all.  If i cum hands free then great, if not then  maybe next time.  I like to focus on the top, rubbing his belly and body hair, giving myself to him/them completely.  I don't jerk off in my spare time either since I want to be super horned up all the time to take cock any time I can. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I don't allow the subs I use to touch their dicks when I use them.  I don't mind if they cum while I'm using them, and that has happened.  And I definitely have them bate for me either before I use them or after.  but when I am using him, his only sexual organ is his pussy.

I usually don't jack it or want a reach around during a fuck sesh. I find that I lose the "fuck feeling" if I blow my load too early. I like to concentrate on the pleasure of a hot dick working my hole for hours on end. However, if a top has the size, skill, and stamina to hit my g-spot and give me a hands-free orgasm, it makes me even hornier and want to take the dick even more. Its a different kind of orgasm where pleasure is originating from in my core, as opposed to just my dick. Yes, cum does dribble out, but its not the primary pleasure I receive as the top pounds my hole like a fucking machine. I described the feelings to some of my gal pals and they said that it sounds similar to when their man or dildo triggers a deep internal orgasm vs a clitoral one.

Regardless, as a bottom, theres no better feeling than having a sexy top blast loads for hours on end, knowing that he craves my booty and body over and over again.

As a total 100% BB bottom, I do not feel the need to get off while being used and do not even begin to get aroused in that manner. I feel and have come to believe It is my duty to be of service to the top for his pleasure and the only needs I have are to service him and my pleasure comes with only that. If at any time I do feel the need to get off, It is done by jerking and after my duties are done with the top and done in private and on my own.

• 5 months later...

As a bottom, I leave it up to the top when and where he cums and I expect my top to do the same for me. I'm getting fucked because I want to get off and that's what I'm going to do whether it's before, during, or after the top cums. I don't have a problem taking dick after I cum (and in fact I like it) so it's never been a problem for my tops. As long as I let them finish their business they really don't care when or how I get off. 

One top likes me to jerk off right when he is feeling ready to fuck me. He makes me stand in front of him, cum in my hand then wipe it on my hole as lube. He also likes the fact that i have orgasm ed, and that i am then just a fuck toy for him.

I've had something similar. One guy ordered me to strip as soon as I set foot in his apartment, then made me jerk off and cum while he watched. He wanted to get my orgasm done and out of the way as soon as possible so that I was no longer interested in my cock and only in pleasing him.

It was a bit of a mindfuck but totally hot too.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind bottoms jacking off, it can be a big turn on for me - but - but - but - if they cum before I do it's a total passion killer for me. By all means play with yourself but save the orgasm till you've had my load emptied deep inside you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Totally up to the top.  

My cock is always in a jock so if he pulls it out of there, I can guess he might want me to jerk off while he fucks me.  Otherwise it stays in there while I concentrate on his pleasure.

If he does want me to bust a load before he breeds my hole, I usually try and resist cumming as this often causes my load to jizz over my own face (if being fucked on my back) which most tops seem to like seeing ;)

Edited by Nasty Raw Bottom