Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

I am a vers-top guy who likes to btm some times. I was wondering if a total and true bottom was horny and would like to masturbate which is the best way for him? jerk off or ride a dildo? He should use his dick to take pleasure or have it only to pee? what do you say?

Guest ff-whole

Fuck !

As a bottom, I like to come too...

Although I like to wait until the very last or when I feel it is time...

When I feel that I had a lot of tops, and I am pounded by a really good last big, thick and juicy dick I like to come simultaneously

or shortly after he has come...

What's wrong with that?

If a bottom jacks off, it must not interfere with the top's grand works. 1) a top should have full access to the bottom however he wants to use it 2) if a bottom cums, he should continue to take the top's cock until he is done.

Some tops do like the feeling of a bottom cumming, rhythmic contracting of the warm moist hole around his dick feels great and is affirmation that the top is making his bottom feel good.

A top that hits all my buttons right will give me anal orgasms which I find more intense than penile orgasms. I may be rock-hard afterward but I'm more satisfied.

Edited by Ddawg
  • Upvote 6

I've only ever been able to cum by jacking off; neither blowjobs nor fucking have given me orgasms. Wish it were different, but there it is. So, yes...jacking off is needed. I also have almost always waited until the top (or I) has/have left and done it alone.

• Upvote 3

As a bottom, I like to get fucked as much as I can then beat off alone when no one else is around recounting and thinking about how hot it was to get loaded three or four times. It's like bringing all the work together in one great orgasm.

While a top is using me, I consider it just a pee hole, unless he makes me get off but usually I defer. He's there for a purpose --- to use my hole.

Edited by breedmedaddy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

When I'm topping I don't really care if the bottom jacks or not as long as it doesn't make it awkward for me to fuck and he doesn't come early and then want me to stop fucking him before I'm done.

When I bottom I tend only to jerk off if I know they guy is a total top and won't let me fuck him after, or if there's another opportunity for me to fuck someone else pretty soon. For example my bf and I were playing with one of his friends recently who was topping me, but I knew when he was done with me that I would want to fuck my boy, so I made sure not to jerk it when ideas bottoming so I could unload in the bf's hole. I much prefer cumming while inside someone than while jerking.

I'll jerk off about 50% of the time while getting fucked. If a top makes it explicitly clear that he doesn't want me to, then I won't and i'll leave my cock tucked away in my jock.

I'm always focused on giving my tops as much pleasure as possible but fuck, it also feels great for me to get a cock pounding my hole and sometimes I can't help but stroke away!

• Like 1

I prefer my bottoms to not jerk--until we are well into play.  I have had guys get so excited they have blown a load as I push my cock into them--and very few can keep on going.  I do like to get my bottom off by hammering his prostate.  And if I'm not done, that load will be smeared on my dick and fucked into him...

I play with enough subs, that like breedmedaddy, they take it home to re-live the scene afterwards.

• Upvote 2

I HATE it when a bottom is playing with his cock. His full attention should be on pleasuring the top who is fucking him. Touching your cock shows a lack of respect. I could care less about my cock while I am getting fucked. When I top, I'll slap his hand away.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I love to jack off when a top is pounding my ass.  I make sure I cum before him so I can coat his cock in my cum them have him fuck it in me till he chums in my hole.  This usually gets the top so horned he shoots as soon as he sticks his cum covered cock in my ass.

• 1 month later...