Is Bareback Sex Still Seen As Taboo?

Guest Saturn1

To some people it is. To those of us who were breeding and seeding in the 70s and 80s, bareback is the norm. It's only since the AIDS outbreak that a stigma has been attached to it in some quarters. We are doing our best to break that stigma.

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Some people still seem to have issues with the concept of bareback sex, or at least like to give that facade in public. I’ve known a few guys who publicly state that people should practice safe sex, yet then have heard that they went to a party or a club and were taking cum up their arses. I don’t think it’s [banned word], more a case of some people just not wanting to admit to liking it in front of others.

• 1 month later...

Good question for sure. i think the [banned word] about bareback sex was more about ''he has to be HIV positive'' if u did bareback back in the days it was always you are gross and spread HIV around.

but bareback sex in general was never a [banned word] i think. right from the start when i was started chatting on gaychats as a virgin i was literally overwhelmed by the many guys who did bareback and always asked me if i allowed them to bareback my virgin ass. that was quite normal already then. also heard the same thing from others back then that much guys did bareback in darkrooms etc. much inexperienced guys just did under social pressure in the gay community

since prep came available things have change drastically. the whole HIV [banned word] disappeared and it's like almost everyone is doing bareback, also the guys who never did because they where affraid of HIV and bareback was a [banned word] for them. in my own experiences every guy is fucking me bare when they ask about my status and say i'm on prep.

so no, i think not that bareback sex is a [banned word] anymore, and for many never was

Edited by drscorpio
Banned word filter dodges removed

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Using spaces, special characters, dashes, and so on to get around the banned-word filter gets a serious infraction. Since this thread predates the prohibition of the word, I am not going to penalize anyone this time. I am, however, locking the thread. 

• Sad 1