TxTightHole

True, totally true from this afternoon. Although it's a rainy nasty day in DFW, I enjoyed a great lunch time.

I met Luis, a married Hispanic guy, through an online advertisement.  He is a drywall guy and works on new-house construction.  I've sucked him off several times at one house or another on which he is working, usually getting together at lunch time, when the other members of his crew at lunch.  Luis is a really nice, 5'9" or so, and about 165 pounds, and is always quite nice to me.  For example, he gently runs his hands through my hair while I am sucking his big fat uncut chorizo.  He is hung nicely and has a profusion of pubic hair, and as I love hairy dick, it's a real pleasure to drain him.

He texted me this afternoon and asked me where I was.  I replied, giving him my location and, like winning the lottery, he was less than a mile away.  I went to his job site, a large, almost-completed house, and parked.  There were several men around, all Mexican construction guys - my absolute favorite lunch time treat. Luis came out and said something to three of them and they all went off around the end of the house.  I thought he had sent them away so I followed him upstairs.   "I need this bad man. My old lady hasn't been in the mood lately, and jackin' off just don't do it for me.  Know what I mean?" he asked.  I agreed with him and groped his growing bulge.  He undid his pants and, just as I expected he was commando.  And, fuck those pubes - those wiry, thick black pubes enticed me.  

Luis sat on the bathroom counter, I sat on the toilet, he kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants, spread his legs and I dove in to that fragrant forest.  As I am writing this, I can still smell his scent on my mouth and nose and the front of my shirt.  

Anyhow, I sucked him and tasted the little bit of cheese under his foreskin.  I was lost in the blowjob when I realized we weren't alone.  Luis' three co-workers came in to the bathroom, each guy stroking his cock, as two of the guys urged me into a crouching position, which enabled them to pull down my pants, even as I kept Luis' dick in my mouth.  At one point I tried to take measure of the situation, which required that I let go of Luis's cock, but he wouldn't hear anything of it:  he held my head in a lock-hold, his dick lodged in my throat.  This was a new side of Luis:  I had never known him before to take a dominant position.  Still, he urged me on, saying "Just go with it, Papi.  You're gonna love this shit."  So I did.

The guys got my pants down and two of them felt me up and one spat on my hole, then the next guy, then the last.  Luis then pulled  me off his cock for a minute and fed me someone else's somewhat larger, uncut, very pungent, rock hard cock.  "Get it wet, bitch." was all I heard.  And I did, and soon enough it was sloppy.  About then I felt one of the men eating my ass, but only for a minute, when Luis thrust his co-worker aside, and presented himself for my attention.  Meanwhile the large, uncut cock pushed into my hole really slowly.  It hurt, but I relaxed and pushed back and in no time he was slowly fucking me all the way in.  As he did so, I could hear him mumbling in Spanish and grunting.  It felt awesome and I groaned and sucked Luis all the harder. 

I could see the other two stroking their big cocks and in just a few minutes the youngest of the three, who looked around 25 or so, stroked, groaned and stepped up and shot his load all over Luis' cock which I was still sucking.  Naturally I ate all his cum and then felt the guy in my ass push forward to the balls and groan. It felt like a hose in my ass and he unloaded.  Luis pulled out and got behind me and fucked me like a mad man while I sucked off the other guy. Wen Luis started to unload in yy ass he grunted loudly and held me against his crotch as his cock twitched in my hole.  The guy I was blowing unloaded with a bitter load and giggled.  I came all over my leg and foot.

I have never been so turned on in my life.  Almost 40 years of sucking cock and getting fucked, this was the absolute best sex day of my entire life.

The guys all sort of patted me on the ass and talked to Luis. He said they had really enjoyed it and hoped I would come back for lunch again.  I will definitely do it and hoping that next time I can get some better pics. post-42105-0-60404400-1431484607_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

• 1 month later...

An update - met up with Luis and his boys yesterday in a new townhouse development where they are back doing some repair work on a new model home.  The condo was deserted except for Luis and two of his crew, Daniel and Rafie.  He welcomed me in and gave me the tour ending up in the master bath.  The AC was pumping and it was nice and cool and I groped his cock and in no time we were all out of our clothes and I was on my knees sucking off Luis and the boys one after the other.  I got the youngest one, Rafie in my ass almost immediately.  I love having only spit as lube and his cock while pretty long wasn't very thick and paved the way for the other two.  I got his load pretty fast and Luis pulled out of my mouth and mounted my butt while I sucked off Daniel who has a very thick cock.  I remembered him from the ass fucking I got the last time. Luis was kind of quick on the trigger and filled me up and Daniel pushed that big fucker up my chute and you could hear the cum squishing out and I felt it splash on the floor.  I took Luis back in my mouth and licked his balls while Daniel pumped me for a few minutes before grunting like a dog and filling up my hole.  I was completely taken aback that while Daniel was fucking me Rafie got under me and sucked my dick!  BONUS!  I let him keep sucking me while I licked Luis' balls and pretty soon I fed him a load too.  I fucking love lunchtimes like this.  If the housing boom keeps on this could go on for years.... I hope. Three loads in my ass and I fed one.. not a bad day.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaaand we're back:  I called Luis today and he said they were finishing up in a condo complex. An hour later I was down on all fours with four Mexicans lined up to get sucked while good old Luis slipped his meat in my hole. I swear I love that man's cock more than anyone. He just has this way of being balls deep and moving just his hips; and since its fairly thick, it just rubs my prostate like nothing else. He also likes to get up on my back and talk shit in my ear and holds on around my chest while he fucks me. I got three mouthfuls before Luis filled up my butt and he said something in Spanish to the last guy in line and he came around and boned me with a nice uncut cock. Nothing like Luis' dick, but its pretty nice and long.  One of the other guys Id already sucked came back for more and while the guy in my hole did his thing I sucked the other guys again.  Guy in the hole got off and guy in the mouth gave me his second load of the day.  Something about Hispanic men I just love - the thick pubes and nearly all of them are uncut. Bless their parents.  My only regret was that I didn't get a mouthful of Luis' cum too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4