Taking It Raw And Not Going Back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817

I had similar happen to me earlier this year (I was the bottom though). The guy told me he was poz at the point he was squirting his sperm in me...so I didn't get a say in the matter. I was getting it and that's it...just how I like it. The rush is incredible. I don't think I've come harder.

For years when I deliberately didn't test and had no idea of my status, and I honestly didn't care if I fucked poz guys or neg guys. I know for sure one at least was poz when I nutted in his cunt, and I'm sure a few more were too but I'm still negative somehow. Now I'm beginning to think its time to go out of my way to fuck poz bottoms instead of just wondering and hoping each time I nut in some ass cunt that this is the one. I'm starting to think I should hang out in one of the bathhouses and see who needs to be fucked, or better still who needs a second load.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My first bare load was unplanned, and I was a little freaked out that I'd actually done it. But I couldn't deny that my cock wouldn't stop throbbing. I never knew the guy, just a late night hook-up. After that, I told myself that no condom would ever enter me again. My ass only wants to be filled with cum -that's what I'm made for!

• Upvote 1

Once you feel a man shoot his load in your ass raw condoms are a thing of the past. Was a huge safe sex freak until that one fateful night when I took raw cock and cum from a buddy in a momentary lapse of judgement (alcohol and 420 were definitely factors). There was no going back after that. Felt so damn good to get filled with cum. Fucking raw and taking loads is the only way I have fucked since that night. 

• Like 1

I have been taking raw cock up my ass since the NIXON administration.   No doubt, have had a few wrapped ones jammed in my hole...but in a life time of queer fucking those were few and far between.   Have had a BBBH tattoo for years and am happily taking any and all cock that I can get.   No doubt, sexually it is a much better experience.  But, to me it is much more.  It is a part of my attitude towards all things related to being a total bottom slut pig faggot.   It is part of who I am and I embrace it fully.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/19/2015 at 12:10 AM, willbottom4u said:

I had similar encounter, played safe and finally met a guy I had been chatting with for several months who had mentioned he liked to fuck bare but it was not required.  We met at this house, we talked, went to his bed room and got naked.  I set out lube and condoms, after quite a bit of making out and oral, he had me kneel off the end of the bed, teased my hole with his cock head then just took my hole bare and fucked me a while raw. I freaked and pulled away and then sucked him off and swallowed.  We chatted off and on for the next couple weeks, I was a bit hesitant to meet again, but finally did and didn't bother to bring condoms.  He fucked me bare but did pull out when I asked, but knew he was precuming in me.  About sixth months after seeing him regularly, he was fucking me bb, I was laying face down him atop me, and when he said he was close to cumming, I just laid there silent and felt his cock spasm and knew my hole was finally being bred.

Agree, his breeding me was the ultimate way of him making me know my place and I so enjoyed it.  I know he knows I love it!

Good boy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always used to be super cautious...but the first time.i had raw dick up me it felt so good! Then I started using prep and that liberated me somewhat.....but now I'm finding I'm loving having sex with poz guys and find the whole poz thing so invigorating....decided to come off prep and take all raw cocks poz or neg.....for me theres no going back now.....love are cock and mens loads up my ass where they should be

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first fuck ever was bare,  He just took my hole raw and hard and I loved it.  The next guy used a condom and I didn't like it at all.  Never had one used since, and only fuck bare now. My ass was made to take hard cock and get filled with hot seed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DetroitAnon

I’d rather spend my leisure time getting fucked raw than anything else.   When you’ve only been fucked safely with condoms you know no different.   But that first time some stealths you, or you are at a moment of weakness and let a guy fuck you raw.... there’s no going back.  Maybe you’ll still have safe sex and only infrequently let a guy fuck you raw.   But over time, the bareback fucking will become the only fucking you’ll enjoy, and you’ll prefer all top’s fuck you raw.  At that point, a condom will feel like an intrusive barrier.  The feeling of a man breeding you is the best gift you can ever receive.  His DNA is now inside you.  What a glorious feeling that is, especially when you hear a top say “where do you want this load” or “can I cum inside you”.  Or when a young top is unsure if it’s ok but won’t ask...I’ll then tell him “you can cum inside me”.   Usually that’s all it takes for a young top.  As soon as he has permission, he gets overly excited and cums right away because he can’t wait to breed my hole. 

It’s so true what is said, once you take a load there is no going back. That feeling as a man shoots his cum inside your hole Is like no other and I couldn’t go back to using condoms now. We all have our role and place in life. I’ve learnt recently that those of us who are destined to be cumholes for men who need release should embrace and accept that position. I’m a dirty Fag whore and I’m only good for being used and dumped in. And I’m finally starting to be ok with that. 

• Upvote 2