Hiv Fetish And Chem Sex Sections Reopened To All Members

• Administrators

Ever since the site went up on different software last year it's been impossible for members to grant themselves permission to see the HIV Fetish and Chem Sex sections because a feature of the software running the site just didn't work properly.

I just spent a couple hours trying to figure out how the settings are stored and it's not simple to access. If I put in a solution I wouldn't trust it. SO, I'm reopening those sections to all members. At some point probably this summer I'll be upgrading the site to a new version of the software. If I can get things working at that point, then I'll go back to a system where you have to self-permission yourself to see the section.

If you don't want to see anything HIV Fetish or Chem Sex related – give me a week or so and I should have a self-service feature for you that will let you set that preference yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I ran into this site one day looking for gay pnp stories. Being spun like a top n the accompying insatiable craving i have to be spun more than ever w hile a group of studs use me as their cumdump. Your stories made m me wanting it worse. Thank you

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 14 May 2015 at 4:13 PM, seaguy said:

We are all adults so it should not be too hard for those not into that type of stuff to avoid it, just like those of us not into women avoid the straight forums.

I agree with that ,we all have to take responsibility for our own actions 

Controling a site like this must be a nightmare 

• 3 months later...
Guest Born2bottom
On 5/14/2015 at 12:13 AM, seaguy said:

We are all adults so it should not be too hard for those not into that type of stuff to avoid it, just like those of us not into women avoid the straight forums.

Don't kid yourself. Lots of people in this world that are legally adults but are still immature stains about anything sexual, political or religious.

Many simply just can't avoid the things they dislike but have to berate anyone who is different opinioned.

Edited by Born2bottom
Spelling error

• rawTOP unpinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.