Conversion (Str8 To Gay)

Sharp-edge

I’m straight, but I’m also trans, so on a purely physical level, getting fucked feels good. In my fantasies about getting turned out, there has to be illicit substances involved, and ideally a perverted, dominant woman. For example, I love the thought of a woman seducing me, tying me to her bed, and sitting on my face and absolutely smothering me in pussy, while she gets off on a bunch of guys turning me into a pnp whore for her entertainment and amusement.

Despite my enjoyment of getting my bonus hole pounded, I know I’m straight, because the thought of being in a relationship with another man- walking down the street holding hands, or any kissing whatsoever, etc.- repulses me. My feelings for men are purely an extension of my fetish for humiliation and degradation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 6 months later...
Guest carefreefruit

Im a lesbian transwoman and I LOVE the fantasy of being turned into a cock loving faggot. Have been for some time. I have a big corruption fetish so the though of going from "straight" to faggot is hot. Aswell as Sober to Junkie... Neg to Poz...

I’m convinced you are who you are. Some men simply discover their true nature early or late. I don’t think there’s a snowballs chance of “converting” a man from straight to gay UNLESS he’s already inclined to do so. It’s as unlikely as the treatments you read about where a gay man is “treated” for his gay condition and “cured” (i.e. made straight).

Now, being another man’s first gay fuck or breeding partner is a wonderful experience!

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

revisiting this forum again, I feel that I have become more comfortable, and accepting of my Bisexuality over the last 31 years, I would not say its a conversion. ?

On 3/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, chargedodger said:

I think you can get many straight men to try and maybe enjoy gay sex as an experiment...maybe some would get comfortable enough to make gay play a regular thing.

I agree.  ... and I dismiss the comments of the absolutists.

I am str8.  I am not attracted to men.  But I AM bottomy and am definitely turned on by submission.... both in the fetish BDSM sense and in the receiving role.

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:38 PM, chargedodger said:

I think you can get many straight men to try and maybe enjoy gay sex as an experiment...maybe some would get comfortable enough to make gay play a regular thing.

That sounds like the beginning of my journey. I started out with "I am just experimenting" I become more comfortable and accepting of it, over time. Now, I find myself hooking up with men for sex, almost exclusively.

Edited by FinalDL2021

Guest jaydedday
On 5/14/2015 at 9:32 AM, NLbear said:

You're talking about two different things I think?

1) converting a neg guy to poz. That's called stealthing. If at least the neg guy doesn't know he is being pozzed. It's different if he wants to be pozzed.

2) converting a straight guy to gay

May be different for bi guys who realize they love having sex with a men much more than having sex with a woman and then stick with men. But it can also be because sex with guys is so much easier. No wining and dining necessary before you get the prize! Just cruise, go to a BH or place and ad! LOL

This is what I'm going through right now.

• 2 years later...

I would not say it was so much a conversion, as it was developing comfort levels through certain milestones, or hurdles.  It first started with enjoying bottoming (getting sodomized), then going to Bathhouses / gay sex clubs, and eventually barebacking, and accepting the consequences that come with it.  

Starting in the Early 90's, I become comfortable labeling myself as bisexual, yet still felt closer to being str8, ( open-minded, Adventurous & accepting)