So I'm not really sure if this topic belongs in this location, but here we go.

I'm in need of something which I'm not sure really exists. Ever go to a sex party, bath house, play space, etc and need to carry around a few things (poppers, lube, locker keys, etc)with you as you cruise naked or in a jock strap? Well, I do.

What I have in mind is an over the shoulder leather wallet or pouch just big enough to carry a few essentials. Not a backpack or "murse". Something simple that sits under the arm on one side and hangs off the opposite shoulder by a single strap. Black leather would be best since I don't want to look like a foreign tourist with a mesh fanny pack.

I've peeped out a few leather fetish sites and haven't found anything that'll work so I decided to reach out to my brothers. Do you guys know of a retailer or site that offers something? Maybe some of you that fabricate your own leather pieces have something to offer?

THANKS!!

Mr. S Leather (a gay fetish store), located in San Francisco, has something just like like you want. Look them up and order online. Luv that store. That's where I buy all my leather and fetish gear. Woof!!  ;)  ;)  ;)

• 1 month later...