If You Could.... Would You Prevent A Bottom From Being Fucked After You've Bred Them?

Guest SBBOY

Would you want to prevent a bottom from getting fucked by another male?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. If you could.... would you prevent a bottom from getting fucked by another male temporarily?

• Yes
    • Yes - If it was natural (e.g the penis evolved to make it happen like a chimpanze)
    • Yes - I already do (e.g I have a big cock that destroys a hole)
    • Yes - I already do by way of an object (e.g large dildo / toothbrush / tree stick etc)
    • Yes - I already do by not using lube
    • Yes - By using sharp nails and rough fingering a hole
    • Yes - By other means (please state in comments)
    • No
    • No - I like a bottom to take as much cum and dick from as many different guys
    • Unsure / Maybe

Guest SBBOY

So I just read this in a news article...

"The chimpanzee penis has spines on it, designed to temporarily injure females when they mate in order to delay her from mating with other males too soon"

Would it turn you on to prevent a bottom from getting fucked too soon after you've bred their hole?

Maybe there are tops out there who already do this through other ways

Guest PozGoat

I voted no. I'd be whoring my bois hole to the many vermin that lurk at the tubs, late at night.

Ideally, the greedy pig in me means I like to go last and use all that nasty fucking seed for the best lube there is. And breed it all deep into his guts.

I also voted no as I love slutty bottoms that take multiple cocks in a day. Use my cum as lube! I like when a bottom shares details of fucks he had after me especially when my cum is already in him. I also thoroughly enjoy loading up a pre loaded hole.

Edited by hornyfather
  • Upvote 6

I take as many cocks in my ass as possible. Nobody cant tell me to do otherwise.

And when im top, ill let btm take as many loads as possible. Real cumdumb takes all the loads.

Edited by barebackbisexual

No. I get seriously turned on by the idea of some total stranger using my cum as lube after I've bred a guy. That's the reason I'll choose a cumdump first time every time. If an ad/profile says "no load refused" even better. My only questions are how many loads are in him and does he have another top lined up after me. 

• Upvote 1