If You Could.... Would You Prevent A Bottom From Being Fucked After You've Bred Them?

Guest SBBOY

Would you want to prevent a bottom from getting fucked by another male?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. If you could.... would you prevent a bottom from getting fucked by another male temporarily?

• Yes
    • Yes - If it was natural (e.g the penis evolved to make it happen like a chimpanze)
    • Yes - I already do (e.g I have a big cock that destroys a hole)
    • Yes - I already do by way of an object (e.g large dildo / toothbrush / tree stick etc)
    • Yes - I already do by not using lube
    • Yes - By using sharp nails and rough fingering a hole
    • Yes - By other means (please state in comments)
    • No
    • No - I like a bottom to take as much cum and dick from as many different guys
    • Unsure / Maybe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24collegekid420

As a Bottom my self I voted NO!!! I love DICK. I love to Be fucked . I want to Swallow Fuck Ride Suck and Worship any Cock that Is presented to me.

• 2 years later...
Guest MorganStar

Being a bottom I can only speak for some of my partners...most dont care as long as they are the first in for the night..a couple wanted me exclusively for themselves in the beginning but it wasnt long before they set me up with their 'homies' for what ever reason, to impress them, pay off a debt, or a sublte way  to dump me for fresh meat. The worst are when they show up to a club with some female hoe on their arms like they're trying to look straight

I am an Alpha. Alphas are territorial by definition so i like the faggot to be mine... for that, i will make sure i fuck deep rough and for a long time. I dont care if others were waiting for their turn. If they submissive enough to fuck a hole where a real man already left his seed, they might as well find another hole, i already claimed that one. 

• Upvote 2

As a total bottom I did not vote, but intentionally causing physical injury to a bottom to the point that he cannot perform his service is unacceptable. To do so marks a Top as a thug at best; at worst, a criminal. I don’t care how Alpha or Dom you are - and I have experienced enough at the hands of such men to speak with authority - there is no arena, including this one, in which basic human rights may be dismissed. Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble here, but some people actually do this insane shit.

• Like 3

Rectal penetration is always damaging. It's just a matter of degree. The passage did not evolve to receive an erect penis or any kind of penetration for that matter. Fucking it is a blatant, though wonderful misuse of the digestive tract. Having a raw, sore ass after a hard session is normal, and even psychologically pleasurable to some. So is a little blood in the toilet. You can't claim that you want a man to breed you unless you understand and accept these basic facts.

Personally, I have never brutally fucked a boy who didn't literally beg for the treatment. That level of faggot masochism is rare, but enjoyable for those of us with a sadistic bent.

On 1/28/2018 at 7:52 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am an Alpha. Alphas are territorial by definition so i like the faggot to be mine... for that, i will make sure i fuck deep rough and for a long time. I dont care if others were waiting for their turn. If they submissive enough to fuck a hole where a real man already left his seed, they might as well find another hole, i already claimed that one. 

I love territorial Alpha Tops. I wouldn't want any lame imitators after you. =P

No way. I love bottoms who become human incubators for multiple strains of poz bug. Nothing hotter than felching a river of toxic sperm dripping from a well-used cunt. Perfectly warmed to 98.6 degrees.