How Long To Fuck?

NLbear

I have had guys fucking me who came within a few minutes with me thinking "that's it"?. I have recently had a guy who fucked me (with breaks in between) for five hours. Have to admit that after that 5 hour session with this big PA cock I had trouble sitting for 2 weeks. ;-)

Bottoms: What is a good time to get fucked? You like it quick or long?

Tops: Do you want to get off as quickly as possible to dump your load? Or do you want to enjoy a hole for longer?

Personally I love a longer session. Not a 5 minute pump and cum. May be nice for the top, but not for the bottom?

• Upvote 1

I prefer short sessions as getting fucked hurts me. I seem only to do it for the intimacy (of a sort). I was under a guy once for well over an hour and just couldn't take it any more. I figured he must have cum a couple of times already and thought that was enough. He said he hadn't yet and went for another 10 minutes. It felt like my bladder had been bruised. Maybe if poppers didn't give me a migraine the only time I've tried them, they'd help.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

If I am getting fucked by a lot of guys I don't mknd if one or two are coming quickly... The load only helps to lubricate and makes it nice for the long haul. Also I don't mind if they switch and trade places often, to lengthen their staying power and not coming... But eventually I would like to have each of them shoot their load up my ass.

Now if I am only with one guy, I'd rather slow down and maybe switch to some ass eating, maybe fisting and maybe play with my dick a little (not much) and if he can handle it, come... Rest a bit, maybe with some assplay and then get another hardone, and start all over again...

But my preference goes for the group fuck, with lots of loads...

I'm more of a pump & dump kind of bottom. I like cum, and the part of sex I like best is the moment when a guy pumps his seed inside me.

At parties I'm more than happy to try lots of different dicks since partiers rarely cum so I don't expect much in those situations.

But for a BBRT hookup I like a quick fuck so I can get back online and find the next dick to ride.

• Upvote 2

Not too long. I like it very much when I feel every inch of his pounding cock. When the feeling changes because you are getting used to his size, it is less hot for me and a few minutes later it starts even to feel uncomfortable. So sessions of maximum 12-15minutes if I could choose.

I usually prefer a 15 to 30 minute session to start then it can be fast or long for the simple reason that one load usually just gets me started. I prefer multiple cumming tops or a gang bang. I feel satisfafied after being used and draining a guy of his sperm.

• Upvote 2

It really depends on the setting and the day-- if there are guys online and they are active and wanting to  fuck, then  by all means, fuck me fast and  go ( 15 or 20 minutes is  about right) On the other hand, if there has been  nothing online all day and someone DOES want to play, I generally  will  comment how quiet the net has been, and how  much I would really love to  hook up and  take as many loads as he can  put in me. Sort of the cue for him to take his time, pace himself and  know that he is not cock blocking me from any other play. If I am at the tubs, it is a different story of sorts. If the tubs are  slow and quiet, then a long  loud and sloppy fuck is wonderful-- just  bring a hard cock to the party! ( I was at the tubs last night and this  guy with a pinky cock hit me up in the steam room-- nothing was happening, so a cock is a cock- he mentioned he wanted to  fist me too--all good.He led me back to his room, and after sucking him, licking his balls  and generally pulling every trick in the book out- he still was not remotely hard or making any move towards fisting my hole. At that point I  bailed-and I suspect he knew he wasn't going to be able to get hard but just  led me on sensing what a cock pig I am. Oh well,karma will reward me and be a motherfucker to him one day <g>)  If the tubs are hopping, then I prefer the fucker to be verbal and  make a lot of  skin to skin  contact, and to  use my ass for about 10 minutes, 15 tops if he actually nuts up my hole. But when a lot of guys are out and hunting, I don't want to  get tangled  in one guys sheets

• Upvote 3

It varies, but if topping I like to make it last. If I'm up for cumming more than once, a good couple of hours. As a bottom, as long as it's slow and easy to start off with, half hour up to an hour with a break or two is good. Best session I've had is fours hours, when I was mainly top. Groups are good so you can have a break if you need it without feeling awkward.

I'm always in for the long haul. When I top, I'm a long lasting fuck going for many positions till I find the one that gets me off...every hole is different. The feeling of my prick swimming in my own hot jizz always keeps me hard for more fucking and another load. I hate it when a bottom doesn't want to get fucked after he cums or doesn't stay hard. When I bottom I'll take it as long as the stud fucking me wants... Then that's my role. Face down ass up I can take it forever. I love to get fucked after I cum and it's super HOT if the stud fucking me has a butt load of my cum inside him while he pounds a load or two into me.

After having spent 20-30 minutes (or longer) in the bathroom to make sure I am clean I expect a bit more than a 3 minute fuck. Of course it can happen that the top just cannot help but cumming after a few minutes but I feel a bit neglected when that happens. Yes, I may be a demanding bottom.......but I need some fun too and I expect the top to make me cum too.

That's in a 1-1 situation. In groups or BH it is different as you know (or hope) there will be more cock to plow your hole and dump a load so I don't mind that much when it turns out to be a a quicky.

• Upvote 1

I prefer guys to come quickly so I can get as many loads as possible before getting sore.  Although I do like that soreness that lingers for a few days that reminds me even when at work that I am nothing but a bottom whore for d.irty spunk

• Upvote 1

As a top or bottom, there are those times that I like a quick dump-and-go.  But, there are times that I like taking my time and enjoy the fuck.

When topping, I love to go 30-45 minutes maybe up to an hour.  The orgasm is usually spectacular!  But, if I go too long, it will almost hurt to finally cum.  Unfortunately, it's hard to find a bottom with that kind of stamina without taking a break or two.

I don't bottom enough.  So, 15 to 30 minutes continuous fucking is about my max and what I enjoy.  But, as I mentioned, with periodic breaks (and a few tequila shots! LOL), I can get fucked for a couple of hours.