How Long To Fuck?

NLbear

If its a one on one fuck then I like my Top man to fuck me in different positions for about an hour and its a bonus if he cums more than once.  If its group action (which I love) then I want the Top to jump on me, fuck and squirt deep in my hole and then move on to let the next guy take his turn.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

I agree about it it feeling like a waste of cleaning out. 

There are different types of bottoms, some that just love feeling full and having a dick in them and its more mental versus those that are more sensitive inside and have a threshold of what they can take before its too sensitive or too sore.

It's all in the training.  TBH, if the sub is "sore", that's too bad.  Any complaining merits punishment because a whiny sub is an embarrassment to his Handler, especially when being whored out or gangfucked.  I've trained mine to scream "fuck me" or "harder" instead of noises that would indicate he was in pain when he starts to get really raw from being fucked.  Just make sure the punishment is worse than anything he feels while getting fucked and eventually you'll have  fuck slut to be proud of.

• Upvote 2

Sex should last as long as both are enjoying it. Me personally, I like it when it lasts a while...an hour at least. I'll take it as long as a top can give it. Plus I love knowing a top's balls are utterly, completely, totally empty when we part ways. Its especially hot when its a married/str8 relationship guy and I revel in the feeling that I just took all of his jizz, leaving none for his wife/GF. 

On 15.5.2015 at 4:13 PM, NLbear said:

I have had guys fucking me who came within a few minutes with me thinking "that's it"?. I have recently had a guy who fucked me (with breaks in between) for five hours. Have to admit that after that 5 hour session with this big PA cock I had trouble sitting for 2 weeks. ;-)

Bottoms: What is a good time to get fucked? You like it quick or long?

Tops: Do you want to get off as quickly as possible to dump your load? Or do you want to enjoy a hole for longer?

Personally I love a longer session. Not a 5 minute pump and cum. May be nice for the top, but not for the bottom?

As a versatile:

As a bottom I don't mind the top giving me a load fast. That means I can take another one ASAP.

As a top I'd rather wait as long as possible before I fuck someone. I normally have taken a few loads already, and I'm about to be ready to get to back home or to my hotel room. Basically it's the last thing I do, top someone and dump my load into someone when visiting a gay bar or club with a dark room.

If I'm into my partner I like for it to last -- I've literally been fucked (almost non-stop) for over 3 hours at a time by multiple cummer studs! I've been lucky enough to meet 5 such men so far -- two were black (9" and 11"), two latin (both 8") and one white (7.5")...the white guy wanted me to suck his cock after each load; one latin and one black guy would breed me in the missionary position and push my legs back to my chest and then lick/suck/eat their cum from my hole before penetrating me again, kissing me and continuing the ride. The 11" guy was the most dominant, he literally kept his cock as deep inside me as he could the entire time and didn't pull out until after his 3rd (of 4) loads was planted deep in my arse. He preferred for me to beg for his load as he got close and he forced me to look him in the eyes as he fucked each load into me (HOT!) I would love to become a multiple cummer and able to give another man this level of pleasure!

When I top, I also like to get my guys worked up -- I consider it a huge compliment if he cums while my 7 and a half inches is buried inside him. Sometimes a hot fuck in the shower is perfect, but I generally prefer to fuck for 30-60 minutes and if there's 3 or more, then it may take 2-3 hours to swap around and get everyone satisfied and full of cum. Maybe I'm just getting old, but quality always gets ya quantity ;-)

• 2 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, DadP said:

It's all in the training.  TBH, if the sub is "sore", that's too bad.  Any complaining merits punishment because a whiny sub is an embarrassment to his Handler, especially when being whored out or gangfucked.  I've trained mine to scream "fuck me" or "harder" instead of noises that would indicate he was in pain when he starts to get really raw from being fucked.  Just make sure the punishment is worse than anything he feels while getting fucked and eventually you'll have  fuck slut to be proud of.

I concur completely as a whore and cumslut it is my duty to let any who fucks me take whatever time they require to full fill their needs

I prefer a longer fuck. Like lots of other bottoms here, if I’ve spent the time to do a good clean out, I expect to be fucked for a reasonable amount of time. That could be 15 to 30 minutes but I have one buddy that manages to keep it going for several hours at a time. It’s hot if I get a guy to do a quick breed, then have someone lasting in me for a couple hours. 

One of my FB is good for 10-20 minutes and I’m ok with that. Another FB is good for a little longer, but as long as they leave their cum inside me, I have done my job. My third FB has fucked me for a good hour or more with breaks cuz he’s not only pretty big but fucks hard, which surprisingly(to me) I can handle. The last time he fucked me, he must have been really needing it as he came in about 20 minutes. I love how my ass feels with a load of cum in it.