NLbear

How Long To Fuck?

If its a one on one fuck then I like my Top man to fuck me in different positions for about an hour and its a bonus if he cums more than once.  If its group action (which I love) then I want the Top to jump on me, fuck and squirt deep in my hole and then move on to let the next guy take his turn.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

I agree about it it feeling like a waste of cleaning out. 

There are different types of bottoms, some that just love feeling full and having a dick in them and its more mental versus those that are more sensitive inside and have a threshold of what they can take before its too sensitive or too sore.

It's all in the training.  TBH, if the sub is "sore", that's too bad.  Any complaining merits punishment because a whiny sub is an embarrassment to his Handler, especially when being whored out or gangfucked.  I've trained mine to scream "fuck me" or "harder" instead of noises that would indicate he was in pain when he starts to get really raw from being fucked.  Just make sure the punishment is worse than anything he feels while getting fucked and eventually you'll have  fuck slut to be proud of.

• Upvote 2

Sex should last as long as both are enjoying it. Me personally, I like it when it lasts a while...an hour at least. I'll take it as long as a top can give it. Plus I love knowing a top's balls are utterly, completely, totally empty when we part ways. Its especially hot when its a married/str8 relationship guy and I revel in the feeling that I just took all of his jizz, leaving none for his wife/GF. 

On 15.5.2015 at 4:13 PM, NLbear said:

I have had guys fucking me who came within a few minutes with me thinking "that's it"?. I have recently had a guy who fucked me (with breaks in between) for five hours. Have to admit that after that 5 hour session with this big PA cock I had trouble sitting for 2 weeks. ;-)

Bottoms: What is a good time to get fucked? You like it quick or long?

Tops: Do you want to get off as quickly as possible to dump your load? Or do you want to enjoy a hole for longer?

Personally I love a longer session. Not a 5 minute pump and cum. May be nice for the top, but not for the bottom?

As a versatile:

As a bottom I don't mind the top giving me a load fast. That means I can take another one ASAP.

As a top I'd rather wait as long as possible before I fuck someone. I normally have taken a few loads already, and I'm about to be ready to get to back home or to my hotel room. Basically it's the last thing I do, top someone and dump my load into someone when visiting a gay bar or club with a dark room.

If I'm into my partner I like for it to last -- I've literally been fucked (almost non-stop) for over 3 hours at a time by multiple cummer studs! I've been lucky enough to meet 5 such men so far -- two were black (9" and 11"), two latin (both 8") and one white (7.5")...the white guy wanted me to suck his cock after each load; one latin and one black guy would breed me in the missionary position and push my legs back to my chest and then lick/suck/eat their cum from my hole before penetrating me again, kissing me and continuing the ride. The 11" guy was the most dominant, he literally kept his cock as deep inside me as he could the entire time and didn't pull out until after his 3rd (of 4) loads was planted deep in my arse. He preferred for me to beg for his load as he got close and he forced me to look him in the eyes as he fucked each load into me (HOT!) I would love to become a multiple cummer and able to give another man this level of pleasure!

When I top, I also like to get my guys worked up -- I consider it a huge compliment if he cums while my 7 and a half inches is buried inside him. Sometimes a hot fuck in the shower is perfect, but I generally prefer to fuck for 30-60 minutes and if there's 3 or more, then it may take 2-3 hours to swap around and get everyone satisfied and full of cum. Maybe I'm just getting old, but quality always gets ya quantity ;-)

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, DadP said:

It's all in the training.  TBH, if the sub is "sore", that's too bad.  Any complaining merits punishment because a whiny sub is an embarrassment to his Handler, especially when being whored out or gangfucked.  I've trained mine to scream "fuck me" or "harder" instead of noises that would indicate he was in pain when he starts to get really raw from being fucked.  Just make sure the punishment is worse than anything he feels while getting fucked and eventually you'll have  fuck slut to be proud of.

I concur completely as a whore and cumslut it is my duty to let any who fucks me take whatever time they require to full fill their needs

My fave Top takes quite a while to cum and he’s constantly pulling out to tease and taunt me. I love it and he knows it. Our infrequent sessions usually take about two hours since we do quite a bit before and after the actual fuck to have fun. 

I prefer a longer fuck. Like lots of other bottoms here, if I’ve spent the time to do a good clean out, I expect to be fucked for a reasonable amount of time. That could be 15 to 30 minutes but I have one buddy that manages to keep it going for several hours at a time. It’s hot if I get a guy to do a quick breed, then have someone lasting in me for a couple hours. 

Whether as a top or a bottom, I'm into pump & dump sessions only. I like it fast, rough, and preferably anonymous. 

I like at least a half hour, but sometimes there just isn't enough time.  In those cases, I'll take a five minute fuck just to get the load.

One of my FB is good for 10-20 minutes and I’m ok with that. Another FB is good for a little longer, but as long as they leave their cum inside me, I have done my job. My third FB has fucked me for a good hour or more with breaks cuz he’s not only pretty big but fucks hard, which surprisingly(to me) I can handle. The last time he fucked me, he must have been really needing it as he came in about 20 minutes. I love how my ass feels with a load of cum in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BBWhoreUK
      Throughout all of my sexual experiences with men, I've always been bottom, I love being the one taking a nice thick dick inside my little tight boypussy. However, yesterday afternoon, I got to top for the first time and breed a slutty bottom bitch, I now see just how good it is for the top to unleash his seed into a young, willing hole!
      A few weeks ago, whilst out with a few friends, I got chatting to a younger guy who was very, very flirty. He's 22, a little chubby, blonde hair and as I now know, has a smooth curvy bum perfect for breeding. After I gave him my number, we began chatting about general stuff before moving onto meeting up for sex. Originally, I was disappointed when he said he was bottom only, as this meant I wasn't going to be taking any dick. I'd never really been interested in topping, but I really wanted to have sex with him. I explained to him I'd never topped before, that this would be a new experience for me but I was keen to try it.
      I also explained to him, in the last 5-6 months I have switched to bareback sex only, I had not been tested and that there would be an element of risk if I was to fuck him. The message I received back was as follows -
      'Loool that's fine babes, I haven't been tested recently myself ... I don't mind, if it's your first time being top, you'll wanna fill my cunt up trust me 😝'. Needless to say, after reading that, I was quite keen to do exactly as he said.
      We agreed to meet up yesterday afternoon at his place, fortunately, he didn't live too far away which was a pleasant change! He lived on the second floor of some apartments, as he opened the door he was half stood behind it, as I walked in, he was completely naked and he took my hand and guided me to his bedroom. I like this guy, no messing about, wants my dick and is happy to get straight down to it!
      As we got to his bed he bent over on all fours and I latched straight on to his gorgeous, pink, smooth boypussy. I'd never eaten a guys arse before but my oh my how I have been missing out. I lived listening to him groan and feeling his legs twitch as I buried my tongue in his little cunt as deep as I could. It wasn't long before I was naked, with his mouth worshipping my cock like nobody else had ever done before him, whilst I fingered his pussy and sucked his cute little cock in return.
      After opening him up and he'd slobbered all over my dick, I told him to lay down and open his legs. I ate his pussy a little more, before moving my way up to kiss him and slide inside his gorgeous arse. My first thoughts as I got nice and deep in this boy was 'holy fuck! This feels amazing! I'm not going to be able to stop myself from cumming!'. I started out slow and deep, whilst I kissed him passionately, before I really began to pound that filthy little bitch like the whore he is.
      As we kissed, I could hear him moan with each thrust, his legs were wrapped tightly around my waist and I could feel his fingernails digging into my back and scratching me playfully. I see why so many men love topping young guys! I didn't want to cum too quickly, so I asked him to bend over for me so I could eat his pussy a little more to let me calm myself down (I didn't want him to think I had no stamina!).
      After licking every millimeter of his pussy I slid my dick back inside of him reached round to his dick which was still hard. I spat into my hand and began to stroke his dick whilst I slowly fucked his arse from behind. All of a sudden, I could hear his breathing getting deeper, his arse started to contract around my dick so tight, this must be what all tops feel when they fuck the other guy into cumming, I carried on sliding in and out of his tight pussy and he began shooting his load all over his bed sheets. He moaned loudly and I began to fuck him as rough as I could, his arse was so damn tight right now!
      I couldn't last any longer, I grabbed his hips and began fucking him as hard as I could and he begged for me to fill him up and cum deep inside him. I felt my dick erupt inside this little slag, shooting rope after rope into him, as he threw his arse back onto my dick like his life depended on it. I couldn't believe I'd actually bred him. All I wanted to do was eat his arse and taste my cum. I happily obliged by staying on all fours whilst I got a good taste of what I'd left in him.
      Afterwards, we lay there kissing and chatting for a little bit, he asked me if I would enjoy topping him more often as we're local and he craves a bum full of cum just as much as I do! I think I shall be spending more and more time as a top with this young little slag. I agreed to meet up with him again next Saturday, for round 2! 😁
    • By cumdumpinmesa87
      Seeking men with hard topping abilities to provide my ass with the deep pounding and breeding that it needs. 
      Please be serious. Condom free philosophy. 
      Looking for NSA, and as anonymous as possible. 
      Hosting today in the Southern and Dobson area, very close to Tempe, but in Mesa. Contact via TEXT ONLY to 3125729236. 
    • By aBBPigInSF
      I recently noticed some hot top muscle daddies with stretched out holes and wanted to know if other guys noticed this and if it was a turn on or turn off. 

Anthony DeAngelo is an example.  His hole looks like he's had some serious work, even though he's a top.  I know Lito Cruz is a top, but his hole looks like it's had some major work.  If it isn't from fucking, what is it from? Any other "tops" with stretched out holes?
    • By bihairy
      So its been awhile since I posted anything but I have been having lots of fun. Last week however I went to my buds bb orgy (this is a monthly group) for dads and sons. This recent party was larger than the last one.  Usually there are about 20 or so guys fucking sucking and kissing. This month however there were almost 30 guys fucking and sucking and having fun.
      One guy I'll call "James"  I met last party when he was getting fucked and I was fucking another guy.  We were facing each other and we started to deep kiss. James is 5'10" 185 br/gr and go-T a hot son of about 35.  He is a hot guy with a great hairy chest and ass. Of course I fucked him next and loaded his hole.  When I first met him he said "btw I'm a cum pig!"  I was hooked. hehe
      So he came into the party and made a bee line for me. I was getting sucked by another guy and my dick was hard and wet.  He leaned over and started kissing me. He shoved his cock in my mouth and I started sucking. I licked his balls and his ass as he rolled his hips against my tongue.  The other guy watched as "James" lowered himself on my hard cock. It felt amazing as he slowly lowered himself on me.  We were kissing and licking and he was bouncing on me. I licked his nipples and kissed his neck and deep kissed him. My cock was so fucking hard. Others were watching as they fucked and sucked too.  I hadn't noticed but the room was full of naked men. They must have come downstairs as I was fucking.  Naked men all over the room.  Tangled bodies and lots of moaning and groaning. What an amazing scene. I could smell poppers in the room.  It helped me lose my load. 
      James was squeezing my cock and bouncing up and down. He Is an amazing kisser and loves cock in his hole. My cock was in overdrive and was so close. I couldn't (didn't want to hold back) it felt so good I didn't want to cum but of course my load just roared out of me.  I am a screamer and the whole room knew I shot a load. James kept going for a bit to make sure the cum was deep inside.  He lifted off and turned around to assume doggie style and another buddy put his cock inside. He loved feeling my load up there.  They started to fuck as I finally turned my attention to the room. It was packed full of naked men in the midst of various sex acts.  The one that got my attention was a 3 way daisy chain where one of my vers buds was in the middle. His cock was buried in a daddy hole and someone was sucking the daddy and the dad behind my bud had his cock buried in my vers buds hole. VERY HOT!
      I started getting hard again and other buddy I know,  Adam started sucking me begging for my load in his ass.  I lost site of the daisy chain as my attention was on Adam now.  Of course I had to fuck him and load him up too!
      I fucked 4 holes that day, got sucked, sucked a few cocks and shot 5x.  It was a great afternoon!
    • By UncutMecosTop
      Would You Consider Hiding Your Activities From Your Top On A Site
      Such as This One ....When Your Top and You Are On The Site As Partners Although
      You Both Don't Post Yourselves As Partners...You Both Are Knowingly and Openly Are On Here For Each Other...
      Would You In Such An Openly Committed Relationship With Each Other ...Consider That To Be Ok ...Hiding Your Activities on A Sudden Instance With No Explanation and Without Consultanting Him Although He Did Not Hide His And HAS NO CLUE
      OR EXPLANATION AS TO WHY...
      BOTTOMS I ASK IF THAT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD DO?
      TOPS....I ASK WHAT YOUR REACTION WOULD BE?
      I KNOW WHAT MY REACTION WOULD BE DEFINITELY....AND WILL SHARE MY TAKE ON THIS QUESTION....
      BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS FIRST....
      THIS IS IMPORTANT AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONCE S
      THIS QUESTION Will POST For 30
      Minutes As to get your immediate Response and stay on for others to reply But Bear With me My Friends.....
      There is a purpose for this and will 
      Fill you in on it afterwards...Thanks You for your time....and close clock starts now and will terminate at 9:30 pm....
             the Game Starts Now

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.