Feels So Good.

Cubd

Started PrEP three weeks ago. Haven't had any sex at all since well before I started the regimen.

Been feeling incredibly horny, though, so went out last night. Had a couple beers at the 501 (Indianapolis), and then hit the local bathhouse. Steam room and the outdoor pool felt amazing. And I ended up playing with a couple of guys who I know are poz and undetectable.

All told, I took three loads from one, and one-and-a-half from the other (part of his second load sloshed out of me when the first one went to plant his third).

God damn it feels good to be able to relax and just enjoy the sex, wallow in the rush and the moment, and not be afraid.

Edited by Cubd
  • Upvote 3

I'm so pleased for you, proud of you that you've taken action to allow yourself the sexlife we all deserve. I look forward to the day when guys in the UK have the freedom you're now experiencing. Personally, it doesn't matter a damn to me who knows that I have HIV, but some guys can't bring themselves to tell another living soul, and given the shit that gets flung our way, I don't blame them in the least.

I can say "yeah, poz, on meds, undetectable..." - you can say "yeah... on PrEP..." To quote the Cynthia Payne character in the movie "Personal Services": "Let the fucking commence!" ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

posted this else were, but. i have a follow up appointment for PrEP Wednesday. Been on PrEP since February, So at the first visit they gave me a prescription and i started that night. I had a follow up after 30 days and had prescription extended for 90 days. Wednesday will be my first 3 month follow up. Before i got on PrEP  i tested but was never that worried about the results, if i tested poz then it wasnt going to be a huge surprise. Since deciding to go on PrEP and avoid getting pozd, i know find myself really anxious about the test results. I have been bred by several guys i didnt even talk about status with, so presume they were poz, but dont know if they were toxic. I just seem to be going through a period of doubting this drug. After that initial period of having sex with anyone ( even took a load from a guy staying in a mens hostel in the alley between 2 dumpsters out  because i didnt have an id to get into the place) i now find myself worrying about everyone. Just wondering if any other PrEP users have gone through this.

Whats the reason you are concerned about PREP not working? Have you had any symptoms or felt sick? Its protected you this long; im sure youre still Neg, maybe in your mind its hard to accept it works like i did at first? Ive only topped on PREP so ive never been concerned about a possible poz load in my ass, its gonna be ok; keep us posted :)

i think I have had bad allergies, felt like bad flu, even have an ear infection from the constant draining right now, lol so yes, putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, as I have had some anon bb sex as well as being bred by guys saying they are  undetectable. Just find myself worrying now after deciding not to become poz, that I will now. Tests tomorrow so we will see.

After that initial period of having sex with anyone ( even took a load from a guy staying in a mens hostel in the alley between 2 dumpsters out  because i didnt have an id to get into the place) i now find myself worrying about everyone. Just wondering if any other PrEP users have gone through this.

Count me in. Seems like I'm going through phases of total sluttery followed by celibate season because I get afraid. I guess we are not used to the freedom of having sex the way we want it. At least for me, I've been having sex with men for  15+ years with the fear of HIV always present. You can't expect that fear to go away overnight specially when you add all the nuances of PrEP protection. It will take a while for everyone to settle in their personal happy medium.

• Upvote 1