Piss Play Gone Bad

I was having a super hot time the other night with a hung fuck buddy who was really turned on my feeding me his piss. We had been doing it for a few hours, him feeding me some piss then skull fucking me for a bit then pulling out and putting it away leaving me wanting more. The taste was especially strong this time. But I kept at it. Then something awful happened.  I don't know if I was just full or what but I just remember having a feeling that it was too much and trying to oull off his cock when all of a sudden I threw up all over the guy.  I didn't feel it coming on or have any warning. Just boom. I mean I vomited all over his dick, boxers, shorts, shoes and the floor. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Mortified, I came back to find him just waiting to get in the shower. Obviously the moment was ruined. It is very hard to recover from throwing up on a guy. I have been fuck buddies with this guy for 6 1/2 years so I'm sure I'll see him again, but damn. I'm sure we will laugh about it one day but at this point I'm afraid hell be afraid to put his big fat cock in my mouth again. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Edited by TigerMilner

Not exactly this, but the rapid expulsion has happened to me. I drank and drank and drank. (The guy must have had a bladder the size of a melon!) I left and could barely get home before all of that piss came out of my ass in a rushing torrent. All that acid must "get to" a drinker.

I have made two guys vomit...but they were scull fucks that went too deep.

I was ill myself after one of the big Chicago parties--I'm pretty sure it was chem piss, which is never suppose to happen at this group.

I am guessing you are correct that your stomach was just amazingly full and couldn't take more....

• Upvote 2

It's embarrassing, but it's something that happens to most of us at some point or other. I'd do a quick message/phone call to apologise again, and to stress that it was out of character. If he's got any sense he'l agree and not let it affect future meets.

I recently had a mate empty his bladder into my mouth and thought I wasn't going to manage it all, but what was really getting to me was the taste of the tuna from the pizza he'd had earlier (I don't like seafood and it doesn't like me). A bit awkward when he wanted a description of what his piss tasted like. I mean "Fuckin' awful..." is a bit on the rude side ;-)

It's embarrassing, but it's something that happens to most of us at some point or other. I'd do a quick message/phone call to apologise again, and to stress that it was out of character. If he's got any sense he'l agree and not let it affect future meets.

I recently had a mate empty his bladder into my mouth and thought I wasn't going to manage it all, but what was really getting to me was the taste of the tuna from the pizza he'd had earlier (I don't like seafood and it doesn't like me). A bit awkward when he wanted a description of what his piss tasted like. I mean "Fuckin' awful..." is a bit on the rude side ;-)

That is hilarious!  Thanks for adding a bit of humor to what is at this point one of my all time most mortifying sexual experiences, if you can call throwing up on a man a sexual experience. lol.  Obviously it was a major buzz kill and all I wanted to do was leave (after I cleaned up). We've spoken today and he too had a sense of humor about it.  Now I'm afraid he's never gonna let me live it down. I know he will think twice before jamming that fat uncut 9" cock to the back of my throat too far.  Damnit. Fucking gag reflexes.

And thanks FelchingPisser for adding the experience of a piss top. You were encouraging in that you seemed to take it stride. We talk about our "limits" from time to time. I think I found a new one. 

Glad to have given you a laugh! What's the point of sex if you can't laugh at the bits that don't go to plan? At least you had a shower handy... Really pleased you've spoken to him and that things are okay. I shouldn't take my pills in front of people: I can throw a dozen pills down my throat at once, but even an average sized dick makes me gag. Suppose it's good for his ego...

And thanks FelchingPisser for adding the experience of a piss top. You were encouraging in that you seemed to take it stride. We talk about our "limits" from time to time. I think I found a new one. 

I still see one of the guys (the other moved out of state) and we laugh about it almost every time he asks me to fuck his face.  As bearbandit says...if you can't laugh at the stuff that goes wrong...

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

Hi TigerMilner,

I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm certain that your lover understands that such things happen and likely feels badly as well. I have a sensitive gag reflex such that even when my doctor uses a tongue depressor to see inside my mouth and tonsils, I nearly gag. I love sucking penises, but I don't like it when men push in too deeply, and I don't understand how some people deep-throat. Besides, I enjoy tasting semen and urine, and taste-buds are in the mouth and not the throat. I always ask men to please be gentle. During face-funking, which I enjoy very much, I take hold of his hips and guide him to a depth that is comfortable for me. It's natural of course for men to push in as deeply as they can. If I sense he is getting too carried away, I'll guide his penis with my tongue so that it rides between my gums and cheek. This way he can thrust and when he orgasms, I don't gag to death and I get to enjoy his semen.

As for urine, I've never vomited during or after drinking it. In fact, I crave it! I'm intrigued with how its flavor varies with different people. There are so many things I love about drinking urine, that I could write for hours on the subject. There are two things, however, that I don't like. I don't much like the flavor of urine from those who have recently consumed artificial sweeteners, as it often makes their urine taste sweet. Another occasional side-effect I experience from drinking urine, and especially strong urine, is a brief bout of diarrhea. However, the joy and excitement I feel when lip-locking a penis as he urinates with abandon, far and away eclipses any unpleasantness or discomfort I might encounter.

I admit to being a watersports newbie. In fact this guy is the only guy I've really done it with. We fucked tonight so I guess we are good. I did learn tonight that I actually bit the tip of his cock when I threw up. lol.  It was still sore. I made it up tonight though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

OUCH! Ah...the joy of sex! LOL!

This reminds me of a favorite activity of mine, and that is kissing, licking, and sucking testicles. It's difficult enough to find a good cocksucker, but much more challenging to find someone experienced and capable of handling the jewels with tender loving care. While I enjoy dearly having my penis sucked, having my testicles serviced in a sweet and gentle fashion sends me to the moon every time! I wouldn't let a total stranger go down on me for fear of being bitten intentionally or otherwise. When I go down, I treat him gingerly with plenty kisses, licks, and sucking. It's always a thrill to have repeat callers, and even more so when others hear of my reputation and seek me out.

Injuries during sex happen. A friend of mine has a permanent tender spot, a bit like a kink, in his penis where it bent the wrong way during an erection. He was naturally nervous during sex, and I always treated him with special loving care.

I'm glad you and your lover are somewhat recovered and are getting wild with each other once again. Keep on suckin' and drinkin'!

Guest PozGoat

I understand if you're a tad embarrassed but its really no big deal. You're worrying about nothing.

As a piss-fucking top, next time you came back I'd bend you over and flood your guts, just to teach you to stop worrying about nothing.

OINK!

Posted this in another thread but it happened yo me recently. Fortunately for me I had a brief quick wretch and knew what was comng. I made it to the bathroom quick to lift the toilet seat cover and seat and let loose. Funny that I love e smell and taste afterwards. I'm a sick pig.

• 1 month later...

Ok I can report that things are cool with the guy I threw up on. Yes we fucked several times since then but last week we got back into the piss play and it was hot. I drank him straight out of his cock and didn't wretch at all. It started earlier when he handed me a cocktail. There were others at this gathering. It was his piss in a high ball glass. I drank it with others around who knew nothing.  I told him I wasn't really so into piss so much that I wanted to drink it from a glass but he told me how much it turned him on to see me drinking it. I thought drinking out of the tap was the point, apparently there is more to it than that for him. He just gets off on knowing I'll do it.  HOT.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Ok I can report that things are cool with the guy I threw up on. Yes we fucked several times since then but last week we got back into the piss play and it was hot. I drank him straight out of his cock and didn't wretch at all. It started earlier when he handed me a cocktail. There were others at this gathering. It was his piss in a high ball glass. I drank it with others around who knew nothing.  I told him I wasn't really so into piss so much that I wanted to drink it from a glass but he told me how much it turned him on to see me drinking it. I thought drinking out of the tap was the point, apparently there is more to it than that for him. He just gets off on knowing I'll do it.  HOT.

I love that last part! I think there's a great exhibitionist quality to drinking it in front of others who aren't in the know! Wish I knew your buddy!

• Upvote 1