I'm Taking Off The Condom...

BarneyRubble

A guy responded to my craigslist ad a month or two ago. Straight guy...well, mostly straight. He liked fucking thick beefy ass, but has only had one other experience doing it. Loved it. He loves dating women and loves pussy, but somehow, thick beefy ass drives him nuts.

Being new to this and nervous, we met at a bar near my home and drank a pitcher of beer together. We talked and laughed, and he could see I was a regular guy, just like him.

He was not a regular guy. No, not at all. He was handsome. Big thick hair, handsome jawline, perfectly white teeth. He was not muscular, but had muscles. More like average/athletic with little fat. We had exchanged photos, but his did not do him justice. As soon as he walked into the bar that first time, I realized he had no problem getting women to fuck. No problem.

That first night we hooked up was fun. We had great sex. He said that he wanted to try kissing, something he had not done prior. Asked me if it was okay. I didn't mind. We kissed and he said it was okay, but kissing a woman was still better.

The sex was fun and he nutted inside me--in a condom.

I wanted his raw load.

I figured it might take a few sessions, but I thought that eventually, I might persuade him.

A full month passed before I heard from him again (he preferred I not contact him and I agreed). We exchanged texts about getting together and I thought I'd start planting the seed in his head. Well...the seed to plant his seed.

These are the actual text messges we exchanged a few hours before we were to get together: 

Him:  I'm very very horny right now. Might have to pound your ass multiple times tonight. That sounds good though.

Me:  Multiple times sounds hot...You might be tempted to slip off the condom and dump your first load inside me so you can use it as lube for the second time...

Him:  Ha ha. I'll try really hard not to. I'd like to do that. Fill your ass up all the way to the brim. I'm already about to explode just thinking about it.

Me:  Hmmmmmm. It's hot thinking about it, isn't it? All your warm creamy sperm swimming deep inside into that pink hole....

(after a few minutes of him not responding...)

Me: Freely ejaculating with the goal of shooting it as deep as possible...

Him:  Alright, you seriously have to stop.

Me:  LOL...I like teasing you. Straight guys are proud of their cum. They wanna breed. Gosh, what's going to happen if I don't stop teasing you?....

He did not reply to that one until close to our meeting time. He got distracted by a hockey game with friends.

We met in the bar again and drank. I refereced our hot text exchange and he groaned. I apologized if I was making him nervous or uncomfortable with this topic.

Not uncomfortable, he said. He wanted it...but...

I explained I was on Truvada, the HIV prevention drug and told him the stats. He had heard of Truvada, but didn't realize how effective it had become. I could see him mentally debating in his brain. I told him one of my fantasies was to be with a top who secretly took off the condom while we were fucking and only told me once he was close to cumming.

His eyes bugged out and said, "That sounds dangerous."

I said, "Yeah, maybe ten years ago. But with the Truvada...well, I'd find it hot. I'm just saying...it's a fantasy."

I worried I pushed too hard. I tried to explain that it was more about giving the top power over my butt...giving him the decision-making power over how I got fucked. THAT he understood and liked. That he could appreciate. The first time we fucked, he held my head into the mattress as he pounded me.

I made sure we had plenty of beer before we careened back to my place.

He was eager to start fucking right away nad bent me over the couch.

"Right here," he said.

He pulled out a condom from his pocket and I heard him unwrap it.

I was disappointed but at the same time, I kinda figure that one of these days...one of our sessions, he would come around. I have also discovered I kinda like trying to convince a guy to bareback...to go raw. It's a turn on to me.

He entered me and it was good. HIs dick is about 6 inches. Maybe 6.5 It's not huge. Average thickness. But he's a hot guy and he fucks well, as if he figured out how to make the most of his cock. He fucked me for about five minutes and I groaned my appreciation. He kept saying how much he loved my ass.

Then he pulled out and said, "I'm taking off the condom."

Just like that, he was back inside me again, this time raw.

He moaned as soon as he slid in. He felt the difference right away. I knew I was gonna get his load and within about four minutes, he growled, "I'm gonna breed you."

And he did, collapsing on my back.

When he pulled out, I suggested we go upstairs to my bedroom and I would massage his body until he was ready to nut again.

He liked that idea.

I gave him a great massage and told him how amazing it felt to have his semen inside me. He liked it. He liked hearing how much it turned me on to carry his sperm. I described how he came, how turned on I was by his words, "I'm taking off the condom."

In less than ten minutes, he said, "I wanna fuck you again."

When he slid into me, I said, "Does it feel wet?"

"Yeah," he said in a heavy breath. "Yeah, it's wet."

He nutted in me twenty minutes later.

I sucked a third load out of him and we slept for a while in my bed, naturally falling asleep. He woke up and put his cock inside me. I asked him if he liked feeling how creamy it was and he said that was his favorite part, feeling his own cum on his dick and knowing it was going to stay in me all night.

Making out with a man must not have been so bad after all, because we kissed for a long time with his cock in me before he pulled out, dressed, and went home.

On his way out the door, he said, "That was intense. I've never been inside a guy bareback."

Next time, I don't think we'll even start with the condom.

• Upvote 25

I had a guy take his condom off once.  Was drunk and horny and agreed to suck a guy.  Then he pushed for fuckign me with a condom.  I let him and felt back and felt the condom as he started to fuck me.  No idea when he took it off but as he was close to finishing he dropped the condom on my face as he started to nut and said 'take my dirty load, bitch'.   I was really drunk and aske da couple times what he meant until it hit me, and I tried to get out from under him but he held me down and finished inside me.  

Then, he was texting me on his way home and all ngiht saying that now that I had taken a dirty load I was probably poz and the only thing left was to get used ot it.  Convinced me to keep drinking and let other guys fuck me bare until I got used to it.  Three others did that day before I fell asleep at like 4 pm.  SOmehow it all made sense then but the next day I was freaked out by it and stopped.  Tested neg a couple months later.

Now I feel liek a fraud trying to get safe sex, because Ive been used bare but also afraid of being poz

• 3 weeks later...