Return To A Favorite Adult Book Store

This happened a few weeks ago.  

I was doing all that I could to get my hole loaded, but timing just didn't add up, but on one Sunday afternoon, having just awakened from a nap, my boyhole took over the brain and next thing I knew, I grabbed my travel bottle of lube and poppers and I was in my car, en route to an old ABS located a few miles north of my place.  The last time I had been there it had been just okay, but that had been months earlier.  Who knows?  

Maybe this time would be different.

Pulling into the parking lot I saw a lot of cars.  My hole puckered in excitement.  Paying the fee, I walked around to get the feel of the place.  To my surprise, there didn't seem to be a lot of guys, but still there was some potential dick, so I went to see what I could get into.

1st Nut.  I entered a booth with a GH on both sides.  I heard the door to the next booth open and close.  A dick slid through the hole.  I was on my knees in no time, taking his dick down my throat. As his hips bucked against the wall separating the two of us, he came in less than three minutes.  It was a nice, tasty load.  I left the booth, walked around, watched a dude jerk off, and even let a few guys feel me up, but no one was brave enough to take it further.

2nd Nut.  I saw a guy coming out a booth, and the door closed and locked again.  I enter the adjoining booth and peeked through the hole, only to see a thick guy in there, pants still down around his ankles.  He had a nice, fat dick.  Don't know what just happened, but he saw me, and slid his fat dick through the hole.  I sucked his fat dick like a starving child and it kept getting bigger and bigger.  Like the guy I had blown a few minutes earlier, this guy also came after three minutes of my tongue efforts, giving me a nice, sweet load.

3rd Nut.  The second guy had no sooner blown his load then he pulled-up his pants and left, so I followed suit, entering a buddy booth, where I dropped my pants down below my ass cheeks and waited.  Four minutes later I felt a finger seeking-out my lubed hole.  When the finger slid, the guy pushed me into the booth and locked the door.  I never actually turned around, but I heard him open a bottle of lube and apply it to his dick, so I bent over, hit my poppers, and enjoyed the sensation as (at last!) a raw dick slid into my hole.  The entire rear section of the building could hear the man fucking my hole, furiously and intensely.  Involuntarily I groaned loudly in in pleasure.  When he came, he made sure all knew he was blowing his load, as he grunted loudly "Take my load in your sweet hole!"  When he caught his breath he pulled-out, pulled his pants up, turned-around and left, leaving me to my own devices.

4th Nut.  I left that booth and headed to another booth which featured a a GH on opposing walls.  This time I didn't close the door, but stood there, my pants down below my ass cheeks. I heard someone behind me, apparently just enjoying the view.  Then I heard the door to the next booth open and close, and sure enough, a dick appeared in the GH.  Down on my knees I went, leaving the door open.  I could sense the guy outside watching as I worked on the dick, which turned-out to be long and solid.  I had to work diligently on this guy, and it took at least ten minutes before he unleashed a massive load of cum which went right down my throat. 

5th Nut.  While still savoring that nice load, I left the booth and immediately saw a nice looking middle eastern man, which is a main weakness for me.  He entered a booth and I followed into the adjoining booth.  A rock hard, darkly complected cock slid through the hole, so I went to work, getting him nice and wet.  Now, the hole in this booth was a lot bigger then most, and when I stood and presented my ass to him, he knew what I was looking for.  He dropped his pants to his ankles, and allowed me to position myself so his fat dick slid up my cummy hole.  

The guy fucked me through the GH for a few minutes, then pulled out and told me to come into his booth so he could really fuck my pussy (again, his words).  I don't bother pulling up my pants, but left my booth, waddled into his booth.  He closed and locked the door, grabbed my head and tongue-kissed me, nice and sloppy. When we paused, I asked "Please, cum in me," as I turned-around and bent over.

For an entire five minutes, the man fucked my hole, nice and hard, making sure to bang my head against the wall, so everyone in the room knew he was up in my ass.  I could see eyes watching us through the GH..  When he came, he slammed deep in my hole, had me pinned in the corner nad unleashed a valley of cum.  I blew at least six strong blasts of cum myself.  In thanks, when he pulled-out I went on my knees and licked his cock clean.  When I was done he murmured 'thanks' and kicked me out.

At this point the ABS was very quiet, so I dressed myself as best I could, and with my hole now thoroughly cummy, I exited, stage right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...