What Is Your Favorite Position (Top,bottom Or Vers) In A 3Some?

expdbijock35

I love being woken up to just starting to get fucked. Legs together and hand over mouth/fingers in mouth, on my front. The pain at the start is shocking but it becomes great really quickly, especially if there was already cum inside me to act as lube =).

When we have the house to ourselves I lend up getting tied up into all kinds of gear. My first time at real bondage was with my daddy and we had the house to ourselves. He tied me onto the overturned couch in a way that movement was basically impossible and fucked me when he felt like it for 24 hours. I was gagged and my head was covered. Only time he removed the gag was to deep throat me to clean his dick and give me water and I couldn't see anything the whole time. I was leaking cum all the way to the floor by the end. That might have been the best 24 hours of my life. Sitting down to the family table afterwards and getting asked what i'd been upto was pretty awkward! 

• Upvote 1

I enjoy every position, especially at the baths. Maybe my favorite is bottoming for another bottom who has poz cum drippin' from his own well-used cunt as he plows mine.

Guest plowmeraw

I love being the bottom in a spitroast. Getting fucked while being fucked is fun too. Have always wanted to try DP but hasn't happened for me yet. 

I love being woken up to just starting to get fucked. Legs together and hand over mouth/fingers in mouth, on my front. The pain at the start is shocking but it becomes great really quickly, 

fuck yeah, one of my favorite fantasies is a top trying to breed me while i sleep. I'm not into pain though (well, spanking really intrigues me). for me a big part of the turn on is a top wanting to slide into my hole while I'm asleep... id want to pretend to sleep through the whole thing to maintain the fantasy for both of us that he was breeding me while i slept

• Upvote 2

Guest plowmeraw

NLBear, I did mean "fuck while getting fucked." Meaning a cock in my ass while my cock is in someone else's ass. :)

I don't like it quite as much as the spitroast, but it's a fun one, too. 

Yeah plowmeraw. Thanks. I have done spitroast too. Not yet the other one because I am a total bottom and don't fuck usually. And I think I am too tight for DP, never tried it. But never say never. LOL :-)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a fan of getting on all fours (or on my back) and getting spit roasted and the guys take turns at each end. I'm also real good at getting double fucked. I love it if they both are cumming in me at the same time.

Goota agree "Hot Seed" ! Nuthin better than havin as many cocks as possible abusin me holes at once ! Luv DP n tried 3 up me cum n piss hungry hole at once several times but it didnt work real good as the tops kept cummin too soon ! Aby volunteers want to try again ?

Edited by tradiemason

• 7 months later...