Barebacking With Married Men

Read all the stories & can agree with the other comments. Love married men there is something about them cheating on someone that turns me on. The stories are so hot hard a good jack to them thinking about the married guys I've had.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

FUCKING A MARRIED MAN IS GREAT ALWAYS TELLING YOU HOW YOUR ASS IS BETTER THAN WIFE PUSSY. HOW HE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DAD TO HAVE YOU EVERY NIGHT. BEST FUCK EVER !!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A sexy Latino beast by the name of Nelson came into my life soon after. He found me on a4a, had a blank profile, but sent me a blurry face pic as his opening message. He looked decent enough from what I could make out, not that it really mattered. He sent me a shirtless dick pic, which got me instantly horny for the beefy man. We immediately start messaging on Kik and getting into it. 
Nelson wanted all my nudes, including a full length shot of myself including my face. Being the mindless slut I now have become, I took the pic for him. 

"You got some sexy tits." He replied. My chest was a little developed, with thick protruding nipples. I wasn't fat, but rather 'thick and stocky' as I described myself on the apps.

"Thank you sir. :D" I responded. 

"Nice fat booty too. You fuck raw?" He asked.

"No. I play safe only." Even though I had unintentionally barebacked in the past, I was still too chicken-shit to commit to it. I always felt that my health was more important than my pleasure.

"Don't worry I take PreP. I'm married, I have to stay clean for her."

"I'm sure you are, but I prefer condoms."

"Aw damn dude. I get soft whenever I put on a condom."

"Don't worry, I'll make you hard again! ;)" I said.

"You better, boy." 

I eagerly made plans to meet him the next afternoon. Since he was married and discreet, he could only meet me right after work, before he went home. I tentatively agreed, but ended up needing to work late due to an important client dinner. I texted him that and he was livid.

"C'mon, can't you cut out early?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Nelson. I gotta work late tonight." 

"Fuck dude, you got me so hard. I was all ready for you and now you fucking cancel on me."

"I know, I'm sorry! I'm off tomorrow, want to meet then?"

"Nah man. Just leave work, pretend you're sick."

"Seriously?"

"Do it bitch. Pleaseee. I need your ass." He demanded. His persistence wore on me. Maybe I could take a break for hour before going back into the office. 

"Alright, alright. Lets shoot for five? We gotta be quick though." I said.

"Fine, five it is. Don't make me wait." And he hung up.

I left work and raced home as quickly as I could.  By the time I got home, douched, and showered, he was at the door. 

I answered the door naked, which he smirked at. We skipped the pleasantries and headed right for the bedroom. He was beefier in person, which I actually liked. 

"Damn you've got a nice ass, let me see it." He said. I gave him a little show as he sat on  my bed, stroking his cock through his jeans. I bent over, showing off my big ass. 

"Can't wait for you to ride my dick."

"Oh yeah? Can I see it?" I had to move things along before I needed to get back to work, so I made a move to grab his crotch.

"Mmm, you're a horny little slut." 

I sucked his dick for a bit, and he started fingering my ass. His big thick fingers were prying me open and the need to be filled with his dick came over me. I fished out a condom and lube from my nightstand.

"Oh that's right, you use condoms." He said as if suddenly remembering. 

"Yep." I chuckled. I put the condom on him and quickly applied the lube before he started to go soft. We didn't have time for him to undress. I was hungry for his dick and immediatly sat on it. 

"Yeah that's it, ride my dick." It filled me up and rubbed along my prostate. My cock was rock hard from the pleasure and it slapped the shirt he was wearing as I bounced on his dick.

We went at it for a few minutes, and I began to notice that he wasn't as hard as before. I suggested we try another position, so got off of him and laid on my back. He tried to enter me, but it just wasn't happening. 

I could tell he was a little frustrated. I played with his dick more, sucked on his nuts and even offered to rim him. But he refused. "Nothing personal but it's this fucking condom." He ripped it off. 

Dammit! He wasn't getting hard and it was almost time for me to go back. I would've just kicked him out, but I was horny as hell and my empty hole took priority. "Are you sure there's nothing I can do?"

"Let me just put the tip inside you. I promise I won't go further." He said.

I thought about it for a moment, and then uttered my famous last words. "Alright, just the tip though."

He raised my legs while I was on my back and entered me. He gradually started to get harder, and I could feel his dick getting harder inside me. I tightened my ass muscles against his dick and felt him grow all the way to full mast. He was basically inside me entirely!

"What happened to just the tip?" I asked.

"C'mon, your ass pulled me in. I can't help it." He argued. 

"Fine. Please don't move though, just stay there." 

He smirked and simply nodded his head. I didn't believe him.  

"Seriously though, I don't bareback." I said.

"We'll see...." He started playing with my nipples, and immediately my arousal went through the roof. I moaned as he twisted, pulled, and flicked them. My cock was getting rock hard and I felt my ass squeeze and release his dick. Nipple play was my kryptonite.

"Yeah that's it. I squeeze your titties, you squeeze my dick." 

It was only a matter of time before he started fucking me. He roughly grabbed my chest and pounded my hole. I felt so stupid and horny, enjoying the pleasure that was exploding through me. 
His thrusts into my ass were rapidly increasing, and before I realized what was happening, he groaned and slammed his dick into me as he came. 

"Oh fuck! You came inside me!" I said.

"I couldn't help it. Your ass was begging for it." He shrugged and pulled out. 

I laid there in shock. Yet again I was barebacked, another man's cum inside me. My ass was bred and I loved it. Maybe this was my destiny?

After he left, I quickly got dressed for work. The feeling of his cum inside me intensified my horniness. I couldn't help but go back to hunting on the apps, looking for more delicious cock. Condoms optional?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2015 at 12:17 AM, bottombunk said:

After some hot foreplay, he made a move to fuck me. I asked if he had any condoms, and he said he wanted to fuck me raw. I appreciated a man who stated what he wanted. No bullshitting or lying like, "oh I forgot to buy condoms sorry!" He wanted to ride me bareback and made it known. I weakly protested, but he only smirked as he playfully wrestled me down.

Hot!

• 1 month later...