How To Convince Sexual Partner To Drop Condoms While On Prep?

rawfuckr

Had a situation today where a hot couple who are both 100% tops (yeah right) wanted to tag team on my ass. All was going fine until I mentioned I was neg on PrEP. Answer was "we are neg but use condoms 100%"

Should I:

a ) Try to convince them they are at zero risk. I'm on PrEP, tested neg 2 weeks ago, they are the tops. Very low risk for them.

b ) Let it go (obviously not getting fucked with rubbers. I'd rather just suck cock)

If you feel I should try a) what points should I bring them up to sway them to drop the rubbers?

Edited by rawfuckr

Have you actually met them yet? Or have you just been chatting online?

I get the feeling you don't really know them and they don't know you, so you saying you're "neg on PrEP and there's nothing to worry about" is as reassuring as the next random guy saying he's "clean/neg so let's not use condoms".

I know you don't want to fuck with rubbers, but if they're that hot, I would suggest meeting them and having a session using condoms.

Not only does it give you a chance to see if they are as properly hot in the flesh and in the bedroom as you hope (and I'm sure there will be a lot of cocksucking involved anyway), it'll give the three of yous a chance to get a proper feel for each other (so to speak).

After actually meeting, you'll hopefully be able to tell if it's worth the effort trying to convince them to play bare.

(Also: you don't believe them when they say they are "100% tops", so why do you believe them when they say they "use condoms 100%"?)

You're neg on prep yes, but that won't stop gonorrhoea or syphillis or chlamydia which I guess they are keen to avoid in addition to avoiding HIV. I wonder if they would rubber up to be sucked too?

The condom thing is their backline defence. If you look like a drug addicted disease riddled slut they will always have the we have the condom. Defence.

Once they trust you, the condoms will be off.

Give them time, about 25 minutes after meeting you:) Only joking

You could reference the latest empirical studies, such as iPrEx-OLE and IPERGAY, and discuss your PrEP adherence, but this would be useless because sex is, for most people, as far removed from the realm of rational decision-making as possible.

You could explain vaccinations for Hepatitis A and B and HPV, routine testing and antibiotic treatment for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis, testing and now a medical cure for Hepatitis C, and so on -- as much to disclose what you do as to educate them -- but this too would be a waste of time if they have shame or fear.

Or, you could just pre-lube your hole with your favorite oil-based lubricant. ;-)