My Quick And Bloody Infection

My Quick and Bloody Infection

I was a wannabe bugchaser who had never taken a poz load. Red is a poz top I've been flirting with online for a long time. During that time he'd said he had been on and off meds. He'd told me he has infected men, 'they wanted it', and he wanted to infect me.

This online conversation took place two weeks ago.

Red

You want my load in you soon?

Me

Yes. I want your load.

Red

will be ready on your bed, ass up, lube on the bed and ready for my raw cock?

Me 

Yes, I want you to breed me.

Red

great, I'll seed you deep

Me 

I jerked off earlier imagining you were infecting me

Red

fuck yeah, that's hot. I'll breed you soon and when you're ready to take my HIV strain, we can make it happen. Make your hole bloody with a toothbrush so my bug absorbs directly in your blood stream:

Me

Yes. I want it

Red 

you want my HIV strains running through your veins?

Me 

I do and I don't. Are sure you're on meds?. Not fibbing to me?

Red

once I slide my raw cock in your hole, will you care? ;) I never pull out until I dump my load deep inside

Me 3:22

I'll take what you give me

Red

you won't have a choice once I'm in you, I can't bring myself to pull out of a raw hole until my cum is inside

Me

I want it.

Red emailed me a week ago.

Red

I want to breed you, now.

Me

Can you come to me?

Red

yes. address?

Me

5341 NW 52rd St, #11.

Red

leave door unlocked, be on your bed, ass up and ready

Me

Yes. I want it. Please.

I heard the door open and close, footsteps, clothes being shed. He climbed up on the bed, his knees pushed against my thighs, a finger probed my hole. I whimpered and pushed my ass up, the finger withdrew, then was back, wet with lube. It pushed deep in me, probed around, curled and pulled out, the nail scraping my rectum, pulling out still curled. It hurt as it cut my anus, he pushed back in, dug around more, scraping, cutting, pulling out, making me bleed.

Red held a toothbrush up so I could see it, I moaned, knowing what was next.

"Now to rough you up inside, need to make sure my virus gets deep into your blood."

I whimpered as he shoved the brush in my hole and scrubbed vigorously, in and out, then scrubbed across my already bleeding anus. Back in and all around inside my rectum, it felt like a small animal clawing it's way deep into my guts. I knew Red planned to infect me. He pushed me over on my belly and mounted me, his cock slid into my bloody asshole easily, he started fucking me slowly.

He put his mouth against my ear.

"I've been off meds for two weeks, my VL is up over a million. I've wanted to infect you for a long time, now I will. I'm going to pump you full of my infected cum, my HIV strains will be in your blood, may be already."

With that he shoved hard and held it, cock swelling and twitching. I felt his big, mushroom head pulse in me, hot semen spurted against my internal sphincter and a warm flood filled my ass as he ejaculated deep in me, humping, moaning, injecting his death seed deep in my guts.

Red turned me over, slid up and stuck his dick in my mouth. I sucked eagerly and tasted ass juice, cum and blood. The taste of blood was strong, it had to be my imagination that I could taste the virus infecting his cum, and me.

After I cleaned him up he slid off the bed and dressed. Before he left he patted me on my ass.

"I know I just infected you, but we'll do it again next weekend. Call me if you get the fuck flu."

We set up another trick for the next Saturday, I tried to cancel. I woke up that morning with a high fever and barely made it to the bathroom before throwing up.

Red said he'd come over and give me another bloody fuck, just in case. It wouldn't be the first time he'd fucked a man he'd just infected.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...