Anti-Gay Michigan Pastor Resigns After Being Caught Chatting On Grindr

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

A Michigan pastor who once rallied against same-sex marriage was caught soliciting sex on a gay hook-up app.

Matthew Makela, an associate pastor at St. John’s Lutheran Church and School in Midland, resigned after he was busted chatting on Grindr — where he told other men he was a “bicurious guy” who “loved making out naked.”

Gay news site Queerty obtained screenshots of the conversation, which showed Makela sending multiple photos of himself to other men. The married father of two confirmed the authenticity of the screenshots to Queerty, but would not offer further comment.

Makela stepped down after the article went public, the Midland Daily News reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-gay-mich-pastor-resigns-caught-grindr-article-1.2228952

Married, pastor, father of two, BIGOTTED..

The 'truth' behind another homophobe is revealed.

I wrote the fictional story "The Dark Ritual" in the Backroom forum's fictional section. I'd love to perform that ritual on this fucking puke.

• 1 month later...

Well, lets all hope and "pray" he practiced safe sex. lmao.

Or maybe he was like Bill Clinton...you know when Bill was asked if he ever tried Marijuana he said "I smoked, but never inhaled..." Maybe the pastor sucked, but didn't swallow.

When this pastor hooked up with guys, do you think he used the Lord's name in vain when he climaxed ? I know I do.

• Upvote 1

"[T]he 'Our Church Staff' section of St. John's Lutheran Church and School's website described Reverend Matthew Makela as an associate pastor who enjoys, 'family, music, home improvement, gardening and landscaping, and sports.'" A "top" who loves to "cuddle", Pastor Makela enjoys "oral and massage" with men met through Grindr, a smart phone application for homosexuals. He draws the line at homosexual marriage, though, as it would be "sinful" and not "natural" in his, and our church's, view.

• 1 month later...

A Michigan pastor who once rallied against same-sex marriage was caught soliciting sex on a gay hook-up app.

Matthew Makela, an associate pastor at St. John’s Lutheran Church and School in Midland, resigned after he was busted chatting on Grindr — where he told other men he was a “bicurious guy” who “loved making out naked.”

Gay news site Queerty obtained screenshots of the conversation, which showed Makela sending multiple photos of himself to other men. The married father of two confirmed the authenticity of the screenshots to Queerty, but would not offer further comment.

Makela stepped down after the article went public, the Midland Daily News reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-gay-mich-pastor-resigns-caught-grindr-article-1.2228952

Married, pastor, father of two, BIGOTTED..

The 'truth' behind another homophobe is revealed.

I wrote the fictional story "The Dark Ritual" in the Backroom forum's fictional section. I'd love to perform that ritual on this fucking puke.

That is one of my all-time favorite stories on this site. Please count me in as a participant in poz breeding the pastor! 

• 1 month later...