Conflicted Poz Father Breeds His Son

• Administrators

Queer, isn't it, that both Father and Son are Gay? Queerer still is that the two of them have sex, and at least one of them is POZ.

Daddy recently discovered he had the Bug—thought it happened on a business trip. He was taking it quite well, but hadn't told his family yet, and hadn't started Meds. Ideal candidate for a Stealth Pozzer or what?

He told me about it while we were chatting after I'd fucked him with my new PA. He was hot for it, and it was my obligation to oblige. It's funny he opened up to me in more ways than one, but shut up abruptly when Son got home. I'd screwed Junior before—but never at their house.

Junior recognized me immediately; and, after he got over the initial shock of seeing me with good old Dad, got a glint of Lust in those baby blues. To avoid putting Junior in harm's way, Dad had abstained from screwing him of late. Be that as it may, a guy has to look out for his interests; and I had an agenda for both Dad and Son.

I got the Kid's attention by playing with myself and massaging his and Daddy's privates as we talked. It wasn't long before the Little Slut went down on me. Meanwhile I licked and fingered Daddy's Piss Slit to get him oozing once again. Pretty soon the stage was set.

I moved behind the Boy and started rimming his sweet Ass while he sucked Daddy off. The Kid seemed as anxious to try out my new PA as Daddy had. I worked my Shaft in him and really started plowing his Ass—really pounding him—till telltale blotches of Blood and Shit began to polka dot my Cock.

Reluctantly I turned my attention back to Daddy-O again. As I fucked Dad, I aimed his Turgid Rod at Sonny's silken Cheeks. Dad didn't buy into it at first, bucked back a lot, and almost overpowered me as I fought to keep him sandwiched between his progeny and me.

Suddenly he let out a gasp; his resistance dropped to nil; and he was screwing Junior of his own volition and free will. I could tell the way his Ass Muscles clenched around my Dick, Daddy-O was getting close.

To cinch the deal I whispered in his ear, "Yeah, Daddy, fuck that Ass! You know some Dude is bound to POZ his Butt. Better if it cums from you. Same Strain… same Meds.... Here’s your chance to help your Boy. Seems like you'd be savin' him a lot of grief if you were to POZ his Ass."

You could see a Battle Royale in progress between Prudence and his Dick, but Fucking and gettin' Fucked simultaneously will tip the scales every time. His Ass Muscles spasmed violently as a tidal wave of Toxin spewed up the Boy's NEG Cunt. Falling victim to his own concupiscence, Daddy-O collapsed beside his Son.

Maybe he was sated, but I hadn't had my fill. I rammed my Rod back in the Kid, grinding Daddy's Noxious Venom into Sonny Boy's Ass Walls—until I, too, contributed my Jizm to the Brew. Meanwhile the oblivious Young Man shot his NEG Spooge all over Dad and me. We lay together contemplating the enormity of what we'd done.

While there is nothing better than breeding a NEG Cunt, converting a POZ Stud to a GIFT GIVER is a laudable pursuit. Just the possibility that Daddy may have POZZED his Faggot Son makes me want to shoot.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 12

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not the incest that does it for me, it's the combination of being stealthed by someone the son thought he could trust, and the words whispered in his ear by the other guy. It's almost like a battle between conscience (the fathers hesitation) and his deepest darkest desire (the other guy).

Great writing RawTOP!

• 3 weeks later...

my true-life story is kind of the mirror image of this. i am fucked from time to time by a Hot Man in his 40s, and i am also fucked from time to time by His teen-age son. Both fuck me raw. i've often contemplated what it would be like if i got them together, but haven't had the nerve to do that yet.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Fucking hot story! :-D I wish my dad wpold poz me too! He used to fuck me when I was younger, but now he has a girlfriend and wouldn't fuck me. Even less since I turned out HBV+. I miss my daddy's cock so much! :-( I wish I could poz him in revenge for neglecting my boycunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fucking hot story! :-D I wish my dad wpold poz me too! He used to fuck me when I was younger, but now he has a girlfriend and wouldn't fuck me. Even less since I turned out HBV+. I miss my daddy's cock so much! :-( I wish I could poz him in revenge for neglecting my boycunt.

Woah! This sounds like a psychologically damaging occurrence. This could turn affect a person's self esteem--and turn them into a sex addict.

• Upvote 2

• Administrators
Even less since I turned out HBV+.

Tell your dad to get vaccinated and get back to fucking you.

I had Hep B years ago - ironically back when I was avid about safe sex. My body was able to clear it without medication. In fact I didn't even know I had it, though I did notice the whites of my eyes were a bit yellow.

To everyone - if you haven't gotten vaccinated for Hep A & Hep B - do it next time you see your doctor. If they ask why you want both vaccinations just say you're gay. If they push it, say you like to rim ass. Another friend of mine almost died from Hep B - it can be very serious. Luckily for him he got a transplant just in time.

• Like 1

Tell your dad to get vaccinated and get back to fucking you.

I had Hep B years ago - ironically back when I was avid about safe sex. My body was able to clear it without medication. In fact I didn't even know I had it, though I did notice the whites of my eyes were a bit yellow.

To everyone - if you haven't gotten vaccinated for Hep A & Hep B - do it next time you see your doctor. If they ask why you want both vaccinations just say you're gay. If they push it, say you like to rim ass. Another friend of mine almost died from Hep B - it can be very serious. Luckily for him he got a transplant just in time.

This is good advice, guys. I am currently infected with Hep B. While the Atripla I take has gone a long way to reducing the level of infection, the doctors are concerned because the virus keeps lingering in my system, and chronic Hep B can lead to various types of liver cancer. Ironically, I had begun the vaccination to which RawTOP refers. It entailed three injections of the vaccine given over several months. For some reason (I honestly can't remember why), I never got the third and final dose, and apparently picked-up the virus sometime after I began the regimen.

I've had a lot of trouble with poz / barebacked theme stories and Nifty. They are accepted, show up on the site, then a few days later, mysteriously disappear and no one answers e-mails about it. There's a hint that Nifty is basically one guy, and he wields a lot of editorial control.

• 2 weeks later...