Guy Gets Bred By Father And Son

• Administrators

Remember the duo, the Father and Son, both Gay? [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/3273-conflicted-poz-father-breeds-his-son/  Last summer the Kid instant-messaged me that he'd been POZZED. After mumbling a few sympathetic expletives, I asked if he'd yet told his Dad.

"No."

I suggested he do so immediately. If he wanted, I'd drop by to smooth things over.

He replied he was glad to have such a good friend, since many Gays, once they've fucked your Ass and sucked your Cum, want nothing more to do with you.

"That's just not me," I lied through my teeth. I'd already screwed him several times, hoping to impregnate him. The only reason I bothered with the two of them was their unique relationship.

To give himself time to spill the beans, he invited me over for lunch. When I got there, the atmosphere was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. His Dad had confessed he, too, was POZ. Daddy vowed to help Sonny get the best Meds their insurance would buy. The Kid seemed relieved, but still hadn't figured out it was good old Dad who'd bugged his Ass.

While Dad was outside messin' with the grill, I was inside stirrin' up the pot. "Was Daddy POZ the last time he fucked you?"

Suddenly it dawned on him. "Ohmygawd, it was Dad who POZZED me!" he spouted just as Dad came through the door.

All this Oedipus stuff was gettin' to me. To lighten up a bit, I started rubbing Daddy's crotch. When we were both rock hard, I went down on him, pushing Junior down on mine. Things got hotter; and, to a chorus of a dozen "Oh, Yeah’s!” we stripped and tossed our garments helter-skelter. As I finger-fucked their red hot Asses, Daddy knelt to suck his Boy. I urged Junior to reciprocate. My reconciliation strategy was to get Sonny so aroused that any lingering resentment toward his Dad would be overcum by Liquid Lust.

"Yeah, Junior, suck Daddy's Cock! Wisht I hadda Kid would wrap his lips around my Dick."

While leaning over Junior to kiss Dad, I repeatedly brushed my Butthole over the Kid's hard Rod, and whispered in his ear, "I'd love for you to breed me, Baby, now that you got that special Gift to share."

My brazen solicitation, coupled with the proximity of my Mancunt to the Faggot's Pole, got his attention real fast. He had the same conflicted look that Daddy had the night he POZZED his Son.

Lacking an affirmative response, I set my sights on Good Old Dad. After breeding his own Kid, I figured I'd be child's play. I figured right.

The next thing I knew he was poundin' his cigar-shaped Dick past my tight Ass Lips. Since I'd been toppin' the last few years, I figured it was gonna sting a bit. I leaned over, kissing Junior, and whispered in his ear, "Like watchin' Daddy fuck my Ass? You into sharin' the family jewels, too?"

The Kid let it all hang out. It was kinda hard to conceal his Lust, since he had a raging eight-inch Boner. He was getting all horned up just watching Dad and me.

The O.M. started panting and picked up the pace, relishing the silky feel of my slimey Ass Juices on his Shaft.

"Yeah Daddy. Fuck my Ass! POZ my Butt!"

He hollered and spasmed for the next five minutes. Junior was agog. As Dad collapsed back on the couch, I climbed atop the Youth.

"Wanna finish the job your Daddy started? I want YOUR Load!"

I pushed him back against a pillow and lowered my cum-drenched Mancunt on his Tool.

"Feel Daddy's Seed in me?"

With Daddy wrenching the Boy's Nips, the Kid gyrated frantically as I rode his cum-slimed Rod.

"YEAH, KIDDO! GIMME A LOAD OF TOXIC JIZM. I NEED IT BAD!"

I knew he couldn't hold off for long—fucking my tight Pussy already overflowing with Daddy's Spooge. I worked my Ass up and down his Candle Stick. It was too much for the little Faggot. At the same time he erupted inside me, I shot my Load all over my chest. Daddy licked it off and shared it with his Son in a long, deep, lingering kiss. Their reconciliation was complete.

I thanked them both for breeding me and told them I'd get back to them. Dad gave me the biggest hug. "Welcome to family, Son." The Kid winked we'd get together soon.

Wrong! I marked it on my calendar. Three months to the day I emailed them and misled them into believing I'd just tested POZ. At least there's one family in America knows what Family Values really mean.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...