Tops....what Would You Do?

Guest Kloik

Guest Kloik

Your hiking in a park nobody around for miles (in fact park is closed) you haven't cummed in months. You see my ass bent over out in the air in a g string/jock strap or not while im searching for something in my pack but im shaking it at the same time...You got no condom but a bottle of ky and a raging hard on. You know that nobody else but you with your raging hard on with months worth of pent up cum and bottle of ky and my ass bent over with g string/jock strap or not. And you know that since nobody else is around you cant be stopped.

What would YOU do to me? Explain in detail.

Ps. Working on getting more pics in me in a jock/string ;)

post-23271-0-91834000-1432662424_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kloik

There is no doubt that if I found your hot ass in the position you described that I would eat and lick your fine ass till you were begging for my rock hard dripping cock. I'd slide deep inside your sweet hole and fuck you and breed you deeply and repeatedly until I couldn't cum any more. And it wouldn't matter if the park were full of people

• Upvote 3

That would never happen to me because I rarely go a day without dropping a load somewhere/somehow. So months without sex is not a reality. That said, I'd finger, lick and eat your hole, spit on it and shove it in, fuck you until I blow, wipe my dick off on any clothes you have around you and leave.

• 2 months later...

put my foot in your ass an ask you wat you're doing out here alone faggot? 

you say "im lost daddy! help me find my way home, oww your foot is rough n too big for me" 

I tell u 2 shut the fuck up, you want my help then you tell me 2 stop?

stick my boot deeper

pick u up an push yu against a tree and jam my fingers in your mouth n work em into ur throat and use the spit to finger your sluthole open, you moan as i press your prostate and replace it with my dick, balls deep in one thrust, 

you feel that ass stretch n hurt so good. you never ask my status so i smack ur face for being so stupid.over n over til u cry, i lick your face and my precum is flowing heavy now, ass sticky 

lust and fear make your body for me. your opens and takes the deep raping with happiness i cum an piss up you and you keep crying with a smile. i take your hand an lead you into the dark for more cuddle and assfuck ,your hole throbs as it drips my juices, youre not walking fast enough so i slap you again. you belong 2 me now faggot