Don't know if anyone will be interested or if this is the right place to but i'm 18 and have been locked up for my first week. It was originally going to be for a month but my daddy says i'm never going to cum again and, oddly, it makes me very happy =). Here are a few pics of my new eternity with reference to before and after. 

I just had some questions for masters and slaves out there:

I've only ever been with my master. I've known him since i was quite young and our relationship progressed to the next level. How does the relationship work with you guys? Is there a big age difference? (my daddy is 47) How did you meet? How does he use/make love to you? Is it all bondage or do you do other things? Any special kinks that you can offer for me to suggest? Is it just you two or do other people get involved too? How many times was your most in one day? (ours was 6!) Bareback or not? Can your sub/boi cum hands free? 
For those subs that are locked up: how do you deal with it in public? Is exercising a problem for you? Has anyone ever found out??? How often are you released? Is cleaning an issue?

And don't worry, he likes to show me off and he knows i'm posting on here! If you've any more questions then ask away! I've more photos too and can take more if anyone fancies giving me suggestions!

post-42429-0-30233700-1432674456_thumb.jpg
post-42429-0-47758300-1432674459_thumb.jpg

post-42429-0-47118000-1432674462_thumb.jpg

Edit: for some reason it's only letting me upload three photos! I have loads more though!

Edited by chasteandlocked98
  • Upvote 7

You have a good daddy. I'm in a relationship with a 15 year difference. I'm the younger one. We have always been open so we both have fun on the side. We are not in a master/slave relationship, however, I have been in other relationships like that as a slave. I so like to be controlled. Have not tried chastity yet, but I bet it would be hot. I hope you keep posting your experiences. BTW, your pictures are fucking hot. When I decide to be a master, I want a slave like you. It would be a lot of fun!

you are a very lucky boy!  I hope you enjoy his breedings and being locked up by him.

you will need to take the cage off about once a week to clean both it and yourself, your daddy will probably want to make sure that you don't play with yourself while doing that cleanings. 

probably also need to get some plastic locktags and if that is not a plastic cage, a plastic one for trips or places you need to go through metal detectors to get into. 

otherwise, it is no ones's business about it and wear it proudly everywhere you go.

I do enjoy it =) I think I was always kind of infatuated with him growing up so it's good to have the feelings returned. I'm very introverted and can't really imagine being with anyone else. So far i haven't needed to take it off as when I'm soft i can easily get water + soap around it and q tips do the rest. I'm not very active so don't expect much chafing. I didn't think about metal detectors though, thanks for the point out!

Chaseboy: yeh, well he started on me when I hit 18 and no, no one knows. The family is pretty normal otherwise. Had a couple close calls but that's it. He's like a normal dad 95% of the time and I'm just his little secret. I'm sure he fucks me more than mum though =p. 

It's a pity to lock up that beautiful cock in a cage, but I understand your fetish and excitement (although it is not mine).

But how do you do this practically? I mean it must show a massive bulge in your pants when you go to school? And your mum and friends must notice that too?

i make so much pre cum when i am caged. i wear Tiger underwear training pants and they suck it all up, and dont let cum make damp patches on the ass of my pants either. The only thing i wonder if people notice sometimes is the clank of the lock on the cage when i walk sometimes. My top loves to hear the lock clanking when he has whored me out and its clanking for an hour while his friends are dumping in me.

• Upvote 1