Guest KptNLine

First of all, let me say that I am very aware that chastity and orgasm denial is a fetish that not everybody is into or even understands. That being said, for me, being locked in a CB has made my sex life better than I ever thought it could be. I have been experimenting with chastity since 2009 and living a locked 24/7 lifestyle since 2012. Being kept in chastity doesn't necessarily mean the locked partner is a slave or even necessarily that submissive (though many locked boys are of the submissive mindset, like myself). Being locked is both a physical and psychological high. When you take the focus of sex off of your own pleasure and your own release and are forced to channel that energy into satisfying another Man, you become a much more attentive lover. Not being able to stimulate your cock enables your body to become more in tune with all the other erotic sensations associated with sex. The psychological high (for both partners) comes from the knowledge that you have given control of one of the most basic and intimate parts of yourself to another Man. I personally find it such a turn-on that to the outside world, my husband and I are just a regular, gay couple, but my dirty little secret is that I have given complete control of my orgasms to my husband. 

There are many stories out there of guys going into being locked with the idea that they will truly never cum again. The reality is, after a couple months of being locked, your sex drive plummets, and being locked really doesn't even matter. The way it works for us is that my husband pretty much decides when to unlock me, and this has ranged anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months. When I'm unlocked, I am not allowed to touch, stroke or stimulate my cock in any way, but I often am able to cum hands-free while getting fucked (though not every time, in which case I get locked back up even hornier than before). For some reason, I have never been able to cum with the cage on - some guys state this is possible, but I have not gotten there. The best part is, when you cum from anal stimulation alone, your hole really doesn't tighten like it does after you jerk out a load, so you can keep getting fucked with minimal discomfort (though it does tighten a little). And, although cumming from anal feels great and offers some relief, you're almost instantly horny again and ready for more.

For locked boys and/or keyholders who still want to stimulate the locked partner's penis, I recommend prolonged edging followed by a prompt relocking. After several edging sessions, the locked boy can be rewarded with a ruined orgasm. It's a total mindfuck seeing your cock ejaculate with no associated pleasure and no real relief from the horniness. This is another way to train your body away from relying on your cock for sexual pleasure and instead focus on the other erotic parts of sex aside from that.

Maintenance of your CB can be tricky at first, but easy with practice. Proper lubrication throughout the day is essential, often requiring a trip to the bathroom in the afternoon to apply some lotion around the ring to avoid chaffing. CBs built for long term wear, such as the 6000 or the 6000s are not very noticeable at all under clothing (the 6000s is barely visible at all). I buy higher end underwear that often has a contour pouch in the front than I can point the cage into, and I don't wear skinny jeans and I'm good to go. At first you are super self-conscious about it, but the truth is, no one's staring at your penis, and even when you're up close with your friends and hugging someone, you're not usually jamming your crotch into them, so it's not an issue. The one thing I have not been able to master is riding a bicycle without discomfort, but aside from that, it really requires minimal maintenance. And of course at least a weekly removal and thorough cleaning to avoid bacteria/odor build up.

So there you have it - chastity in a nutshell. I encourage everyone to try this at least once. Once you take orgasms and ejaculation away as an expectation of the end point of sex, you really do open up a whole new world of sensations and possibilities with your partner.

So far I've made it to day 9 locked up. It's only really difficult in the mornings, when I'm getting bred and with the odd erection though I'm basically horny and thinking about daddy all the time. I Know it sounds weird but I'm not really bothered about losing my sex drive as it was never really about me anyway. I guess maybe I'm being ignorant but that's the way I feel so far :/

• Upvote 2

Wow! so daddy came into my room last night and started to fuck me like usual. I was on my front and he was on top. Then after a few minutes he lifted my ass up and started trying to pull the cage off (not pleasant!). once he had decided he couldnt he pushed me hard on the bed and whispered something in my ear i dont think ill ever forget: 'too bad for you, little bitch boy, because i was looking today and i think i've lost the key... you'll be locked up forever. and you'll never get to use your pathetic dick again.... No family, no girlfriend or boyfriend, just my cum dump for the rest of your natural life. That's all you are.'

Then he pounded me hard and fast till he came deep into me.

What do you think?? scary but also worth it. I'M on day 16 now and I don't get night time erections anymore. only problem is i'm always horny and thinking of daddy, which is probably the best thing for me!

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

I think it is a really hot fantasy for you and your daddy. It doesn't do much for me personally, but that really doesn't matter if both of you are getting off on it. 

I think for hygiene reasons you will need to have it off from time to time. I hope your daddy is knowledgeable about how that needs to be handled. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LockedJonson

i've had several fanstasies where I am locked up and owned like you are. I'm really hoping that you continue to post on this topic and let us all know how things are going :) 

Also, a question that comes to mind is: Does your daddy clean you out before he fucks you or are you expected to do that yourself? 

That's me at a month!!

I don't really have the time to go into my past few experiences right now but just to answer your question: no, he doesn't clean me out. Other than his dick fingers and my mums (I think) butt plug he doesn't do anything back there. I wash myself out every night before going to bed in case he comes in. I've gotten it down to know how much water to use and so forth and I totally stay away from spicy foods and such. Lots of fibre! It's all so he gets the most out of my (his) boy pussy!

• Upvote 1

i cant wait for the day that a Man locks me up :wub:

Never really thought about it before but i think I could do it. Still looking for an older man to be committed to, and when I find him I would do it for him. I love pleasing men so if a guy wanted to own me in this way I would do it. Plus it would be nice to go a time without wanting to jerk off constantly. I can't see a guys hot ass on the street without wanting to have a wank. I really think being locked up would benefit me.

I am unowned, but I wear my chastity device voluntary 24/7 under my jockstrap. That shows anytime, that my cock isn´t a part of the game. Just my holes need attention.

Once I had some trouble at the security control at the airport because of the metallic lock. Ihad to undress in a separate room. And it was very humilating to show it to the controller.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I've been noticing it for a while now but my cock has certainly got A LOT smaller since i started chastity and iI haven't had an erection in weeks! Daddy noticed that theres more rrom in th ecage and has been toying with getting a different metal device which he would rivet on to me. The only issue would be airports but I haven't been abroad for a few years anyway and would happily stay in the UK for life if he wants. The idea of having a permanent metal chastity device riveted on is quite cool. I just like the fact that daddy still enjoys owning me, i get scared he'll get tired of me one day but he's always finding new ways to use me =)

I'll keep you updated!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...

My cock really is nothing but a nub.  Most tops just ignore it completely and prefer I restrain it out of the way.  Lately when I hit the bathhouses, I've taken to locking it up.  This past week I left it on for a few days after my bathhouse visit and was rewarded by a sense of extreme horniness.  Didn't expect such a rush from being locked.20210214_014033.thumb.jpg.9fd9f5237584de54dfd729c9320d12d3.jpg