Beach Weekend

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

My fuck buddy Steve invited me to the beach this past long holiday weekend, telling me he had bought into a beach house for the season with a bunch of other guys.  In any event, he invited me for the weekend, which was the first of the season.  He advised me to pack light, and i did: a speedo, a pair of cargo shorts, a jock and a couple of tee shirts.  And a hoodie in case it got cold.  And, of course, the usual overnight stuff:  a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and assorted toiletries. As things turned out, all I really needed was the toothbrush and toothpaste.  

When we arrived, I was pleased to see Steve had invited four or five other absolutely hot guys to also spend the weekend,and as it turned-out, they were hanging around a shabbily furnished living room, dressed (or undressed) in various stages of beach attire.  They greeted Steve with the usual hugs and kisses and told Steve which room was ours.  Steve introduced me to the guys -- each one more beautiful than the next.  My eyes were popping, my cock chubbing up nicely in my shorts and my pussy throbbing before the introductions were finished.

Steve and I went up to the room that had been assigned to us and I packed away my few things in one of the drawers in an old dresser -- the kind of furniture you only find at a beach cottage.  i was standing there naked, trying to decide whether to put on the speedo or the cargo shorts when Steve approached from behind and literally snapped his beautiful dick into my ass in one motion.  Thus impaled, he carried me to the bed and laying me out, commenced an impassioned long-dicking.  Steve has always known how to turn me into a quivering bitch and before long I was moaning in total delight as Steve alternated between biting my neck and whispering spectacular obscenities in my ear while he fucked the daylights out of me, even as I sweated bullets.  Eventually (I don't know how long -- ten minutes, ten hours -- I was totally out of it), Steve exploded in one of his amazing orgasms.  We both screamed simultaneously.  My heart raced as my cock, (untouched by my or Steve's hands), was spewing cum.

As I finally gained sufficient consciousness to register the environment, I heard someone ask "Is this the guy?" 

"Yep," Steve answered. 

"Then pull out, dude," came the reply, with the smart ass auxiliary comment "...and let a real man at his cunt.  Now that you've got him lubed-up."

Steve pulled out of my ass, still half hard (or more accurately, half hard again) and whispered in my ear, "The other guys brought the food and the booze.  I brought you, the weekend cum dump.  Now Bill's going to break you in properly."

And Bill did, followed by Chuck and Andrew.  And then there was Cyrus, and his husband Vince.  Vince was a 'pharmacist' so to speak, and after an interestingly spiked drink and shot of some concoction Vince had cooked up, I felt like I was one big cunt.  I was transferred from the bedroom to a sling in the living room where I spent most of the rest of the weekend.  The guys would come and go -- to the beach, out to the clubs at night, to breakfast, and would casually fuck me on their way in or out.  Honestly, I lost count of the loads I took, but imagine the count was north of 30.  It was, after all, a three-day weekend.  

I should add, however, that the best part of the weekend was on the ride back home when Steve commented "The guys say you can come back any time you want to to spend another weekend at the beach."

P.S.:  I never saw the ocean.

Guest faggot hole

The good news is that one of the guys (not my FB Steve) called yesterday and invited me back for next weekend.

Guest faggot hole

If anything, my second weekend at he beach house was even better than the first.  It was largely a different bunch of guys staying at the house (i learned that some guys had full shares, others had half or quarter shares)  This time there was no pretending that i was there for any reason other than to please the house-mates.  The house comfortably slept maybe 10.  But there were 18 guys staying there that weekend.  18 really, really horny guys i should say.  And unlike the previous weekend,several of these guys brought back friends or even guys they had picked up in the bars or at the beach (which i, for the second weekend in a row, never saw).  i got no (literally, zero) sleep between arrival on Friday night and heading home on Sunday afternoon, but various drugs kept me, if not alert, at least sensitive and yearning.  i was in a sling most of the time, but sometimes, i was set loose and fucked over the back of a couch, or on th eback porch or the roof deck (under the stars -- how romantic). Again, my load count was well over 30 -- this time in less than 2 days. When it was time to head back to the city, the guy brought me plugged my leaking hole -- ostensibly to protect the upholstery on His Porsche

Guest faggot hole

i will be leaving this afternoon for a third consecutive weekend at the beach.  Different house, but the same deal:  i am there to be fucked, to suck cock, maybe drink a little piss.  Word of my "accomodating nature" has gotten around and i was called by this dude on Wednesday evening.  He said He was from a different house, but had heard about me and in fact, had fucked me last weekend at the invitation of one of the dudes in the house where i was staying last weekend.  This new dude, Bob, wanted me to perform the same function at His beach house (He, in fact, owns the house -- He's not renting) for Him and His guests. i am cool with this.  Looks like this situation is a little more "upscale" than the group house of the last two weekends.  We shall see how the upper class gay guys treat a cum-slut whore.

i will be leaving this afternoon for a third consecutive weekend at the beach.  Different house, but the same deal:  i am there to be fucked, to suck cock, maybe drink a little piss.  Word of my "accomodating nature" has gotten around and i was called by this dude on Wednesday evening.  He said He was from a different house, but had heard about me and in fact, had fucked me last weekend at the invitation of one of the dudes in the house where i was staying last weekend.  This new dude, Bob, wanted me to perform the same function at His beach house (He, in fact, owns the house -- He's not renting) for Him and His guests. i am cool with this.  Looks like this situation is a little more "upscale" than the group house of the last two weekends.  We shall see how the upper class gay guys treat a cum-slut whore.

You should call it Faggotholes summer beach breeding tour.

Guest faggot hole

Well, in one way upper class guys treat their cum dump whores just about the same way low class guys and down low guys do.  In another sense it is altogether different.  Our host, Bob, was an older guy, maybe in his 50s, but in really, really good shape and startlingly handsome.  He picked me up at  my apartment in his Ferarri convertable, and we had a pleasant drive, top down, to the beach.  The sun was hot and Bob uggested that i take off my shirt, which i did and he played with my nipples as he drove to the beach.  my nips are hot wired to my cock and by the time we got to Bob's unbelievable beach house, my cargo shorts were drenched in precum.  Bob's four house guests already were there, "loosening up" with some beers and Marguritas in the screened in porch.  Bob introduced me to the crowd, most of whm had their eyes rivited on my messy, smelly, pre-cum drenched shorts.  "So, what's the story with the bitch?" one of the guys, who i ultimately learned was George, asked. "I was messing with his tits on the drive down," Bob said, "and i guess that kind of got the boy a little excited."  Then he turned to me.  "Why don't you loose those shorts, boy.  They're pretty raunchy, and you won't be needing them anyway."  i unbuttoned the shorts andlet them slide to the floor.  i setpped out of them leaving them a smelly heap in the middle of the floor.  i was going commando, as Bob had instructed, so i stepped out of my flip-flops and stood there, just assessing the situation.

The assembled guests all pretty much stood there assessing me, and, i am proud to say,were pretty unanimous in their approval, which they expressed to Bob, our host, not to me.  They all looked to be about Bob's age, and they probably all worked with the same trainer at the gym because thay all wre in really good physical shape.   And i can tell you that they all had pretty good endurance too.  Unlike some of the younger dudes who had been using me the past couple of beach weekends, Bob and his buddies took their time, worked my holes awesomely, and fucked for what seemed like hours before dropping truly imprssive loads.  And when they went to the beach, i was allowed to go with them, wearing one of those ridiculous super low-cut Japanese speedos, so that everyone on the beach would know that i was the weekend's slut to these older guys wearing sensible swimwear. 

And these guys were inventive as to their sexual use of me.  Lots of our sex was out of doors, on the screened in porce, or one or the other of the balconies, with me tied by the wrists to the balcony railing, while i was being fucked form the rear with people walking ny on the beach boardwalk observing my humiliation.  There was some bondage, and for the first time in my life i was double fuckedby George and Bob, each of whom had impressive cocks.  i thought that i would explode, that my cunt would be ripped apart, but the feeling was awesome.  They did not cum simultaneously, as one would think, but first one and when his load subsided the other came.  i though the cum would never stop.

i spent the whole weekend naked (except for that absurd speedo when on the beach), which was practical, as one or anothe rof the guys felt it was appropriate to take my anytime and anywhere they wanted.  Once i was standing at the kitchen counter, getting a bowl of cereal when one of the guys just walked up behind me and plowed right into my cunt.  i never heard him coming and the first thing i knew, the guy was balls deep in my ass and had me bent over the counter, cereal flying everywhere.  It was thst kind of a weekend.

On the drive home, me again shirtless and Bob again playing with my tits while He drove, Bob explained.  "We don't do this every weekend; maybe 4 or 5 times a summer, usually with different boys each time.  But i think the guys are gonna want to have you back.  Are you up to it boy?"  He accompanied that question with a psrticulsarly visious twist of my left nip.  i gasped.  Bob said that he took that as a yes.

[faggot hole:] "And i can tell you that they all had pretty good endurance too.  Unlike some of the younger dudes who had been using me the past couple of beach weekends, Bob and his buddies took their time, worked my holes awesomely, and fucked for what seemed like hours before dropping truly impressive loads. "

Experience counts every Time....