96 members have voted

1. 1. Frequency of Anal Masturbation

• I use anal stimulation as a form of masturbation regularly
    • I use anal stimulation to masturbate occasionally
    • I rarely use anal stimulation to masturbate
    • I do not use anal stimulation when I masturbate
  2. 2. Use of Penis Stimulation Combined with Anal Masturbation

• If I am masturbating anally, I always stimulate my penis as well
    • If I am masturbating anally, I often stimulate my penis as well, but not always
    • If I am masturbating anally, I stimulate my penis as well approximately half the time
    • If I am masturbating anally, I rarely stimulate my penis
    • If I am masturbating anally, I do not stimulate my penis
    • I do not masturbate anally
  3. 3. Orgasms and Anal Masturbation

• When I masturbate anally, I always bring myself to an orgasm, usually by stimulating my penis at the same time
    • When I masturbate anally, I often bring myself to an orgasm, and when I do, I stimulate my penis as well
    • When I masturbate anally, I rarely bring myself to an orgasm, but when I do, I stimulate my penis as well
    • When I masturbate anally, I do not bring myself to an orgasm, but I do stimulate my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I always bring myself to an orgasm without stimulating my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I often bring myself to an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I rarely bring myself to an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I do not have an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis
    • I do not masturbate anally

Guest KptNLine

This poll might read like one that you take in a psychology class, but I'm very interested in exploring the psyche of men who masturbate anally. Specifically, I'm curious how the frequency of anal masturbation may or may not correlate with the desire or activity to masturbate "traditionally" (using one's penis) and whether or not there is a connection between how often someone masturbates anally and how often they reach orgasm while masturbating. I hope this isn't too clunky, I know it reads very scientific, but I am really am curious about this stuff. Any feedback you would like to give in this thread is appreciated.

for me anal (and most of cock stimulation) is more foreplay than a means to an end I bring about. cock and anal play are a part of intensifying me being heat for being bred, butt Im not interested in cuming from self anal masturbation... unless i am totally desperate. for me it is so much about being bred that i'd rather forego cuming until I've been bred enough.

• Upvote 1

My Poll answers:

I use anal stimulation as a form of masturbation regularly, If I am masturbating anally, I rarely stimulate my penis, When I masturbate anally, I always bring myself to an orgasm without stimulating my penis . 

In my years of Tantric Sex training, it became known to me to figure out how to achieve ejaculation and orgasm separately (in Tantra, ejaculating is the release of Essence, orgasm is the release of Energy; the former happens in the body, the latter in the mind and is just one of the many-layered aspects of spiritual based sex) and found that for me, the real thrill lay in the Orgasm.

As a top, I easily learned to master achieving orgasm and ejaculation in multiplicity first through self-exploration then through partnered sex (hence being "multi-loaded"). As a bottom I have always been able to achieve ejaculation through the penis, with the hands or hands-free. A very pleasurable experience but I felt that I needed to know further, to explore that three second space that comes about right before ejaculation and see if I could experience and master that anally. So I studied and explored and found the pathways through anal masturbation, much like one does when they do the same in penile stimulation to grow the Energy and achieve Orgasm multiplied/amplified without ejaculating. It took knowing where in me it felt great, it took knowing how to pulse and vibrate the waves of energy throughout my interior walls, I learned through regular anal masturbation. Now, and as a result, I have a certain mastery of my "Inner World" and always seek to orgasm anally for myself and my partner(s). And being able to transmit that sensation to my partner is such an overwhelming thrill--knowing that I can make him cum by pulse and vibration and hum throughout my inner walls (not just at the sphincter but in the upper chambers/second hole and walls)--and being able to use his full length and girth to my advantage and pleasure, finding my "spots" and sending myself off to the highest heights and to orgasm repeatedly...the heavy breathing, eyes swirling in my head, the electricity surging through me, leaving the world for ecstatic moments, the feeling of true pleasure...there really is nothing else like it!

• Like 1

I'm not as much into using toys as in the past. But I sure did have a lot of fun back then. Using dildos and butt plugs trained my hole to be able to take any size cock. It also increased my endurance. I had some incredible orgasms after playing with my hole for several hours. Sometimes several orgasms. My most memorable time was fisting myself while jerking off. Amazing!

**Move along, nothing to see here...after reading some more replies my question has been answered! N00b Alert Canceled**

Sorry for sounding like a total n00b, but is anal masturbation basically fingering your (or someone elses) ass? When I hear "masturbation" I automatically think of the kind that involves a hand around a dick so it's kind of throwing me off :P

Edited by Mayhem

• 2 weeks later...

My responses were:

I use anal stimulation as a form of masturbation regularly, 

If I am masturbating anally, I do not stimulate my penis, 

When I masturbate anally, I often bring myself to an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis

i find that my orgasm are much more intense and satisfying when i orgasm from anal stimulation.

I've got a favorite buttplug that I use on occasion.  I haven't used it as much as I used to since I've met my B/F or F/B whichever you'd prefer.  I never enjoyed putting it in, but enjoyed the hell out of the feeling once it was in my ass. 

As for the masturbation, I didn't use the buttplug for that, but I did masturbate with it in once and was overwhelmed that first time I clinched my ass and felt the plug bump my prostate.  I've done it that way ever since. 

Hmmm, now that I'm thinking about that buttplug, see ya'll later.

Anal masturbation alone is not enough to bring me to orgasm. It feels amazing and it makes me leak precum, but on it's own it rarely gets my dick hard and it's not enough to make me shoot a load - I have to jerk off for that. In the same way, tops almost never succeed in fucking the cum out of me. If they wanna see me cum, I have to play with my dick.

As a bottom, anal masturbation is more of a training exercise for me. Training my hole to take thicker, longer cocks and also learning what angle is best for cocks/toys to hit my prostate etc. I also like to challenge myself to take bigger, thicker toys. I've always enjoyed thick cocks or toys, more than long ones. I'm addicted to the feeling of having my hole stretched and gaped open!

Guest ff-whole

Anal masturbation alone is not enough to bring me to orgasm. It feels amazing and it makes me leak precum, but on it's own it rarely gets my dick hard and it's not enough to make me shoot a load - I have to jerk off for that. In the same way, tops almost never succeed in fucking the cum out of me. If they wanna see me cum, I have to play with my dick.

As a bottom, anal masturbation is more of a training exercise for me. Training my hole to take thicker, longer cocks and also learning what angle is best for cocks/toys to hit my prostate etc. I also like to challenge myself to take bigger, thicker toys. I've always enjoyed thick cocks or toys, more than long ones. I'm addicted to the feeling of having my hole stretched and gaped open!

Agree with samshadowxxx

I train a lot, though.... almost every day. ;-)

Guest KptNLine

Thanks for all the replies guys! It seems like most of you masturbate anally at least occasionally, and most do orgasm when masturbating anally by simultaneously jerking off/stimulating their cocks. 

There were some questions on this thread about what exactly constitutes anal masturbation. I would classify any sort of self-stimulation involving anal play as anal masturbation, so this could include simply fingering yourself or using a dildo, vibrator, buttplug, prostate massager, etc. When I masturbate, I generally use either my Aneros or my Rude Boy prostate massager, but everyone has their own preferences.

As a boy locked in chastity, I was curious about other guys' anal masturbation habits. I think there is a significant difference in sensation when you use a prostate massager and jerk off at the same time vs not stimulating your cock while using your toy. I think it's the same reason why some bottoms will stroke their cocks while getting fucked and others do not - enjoying the subtle sensations of anal/prostate pleasure often require abstaining from stimulating your cock in order to truly appreciate them.

Thank you again for all the replies/votes and feel free to keep voting and voicing your opinion. Thanks guys!

• 4 months later...

I play with anal toys practically every day, if I have time. I don't touch my cock and never get hard from that, and I also rarely masturbate my cock in general. Anal play makes me feel satisfied even though I don't cum from it. A guy fucking my ass can make me cum easily even without touching my cock and even without being hard, but a dildo could never do this. Strange.

I frequently use anal masturbation.  As a eunuch, I do not have the option of playing with my cock (I can play with it....it just does not play with me).   Additionally, my orgasm is something different than when I was "intact".  Still, making sure my prostrate is well attended to can still give me some satisfaction.   So, if no chance of getting fucked is no the horizon, the toys come out (well the toys go in might be a better choice)