Careless

I can't believe what just happened. I mean, yeah, I barebacked as a general rule, but I always asked guys their status and only took neg seed. Who would lie about that anyway?? Besides he was so young and innocent and we were only going to meet for coffee.

I guess you want some more details. I'm your average guy, kinda husky, but pull it off well. At 37 I'm that perfect age where young college guys look at me as a daddy but older guys look at me as someone who can be a successful son.

He was 22. We met on an app for bears and their admirers. 5'7", 140, cute as a button and charming as fuck. We hit it off right away, chatted about everything including the fact that he was in an open relationship with a man more than twice his age. It just sucked he wasn't in my local area.

So of course as fate would have it, I needed to travel for work one Saturday. Just a one off thing, home that night, but a trip that would bring me within 30 miles of my crush. I quickly told him and he squeaked in delight as we made plans to meet at a local coffee house. His bf would drop him off, but he asked if I would bring him home as the bf worked the night shift.

The conversation was flowing as easily in person as it was online. He was as charming and my gosh that smile! I didn't realize that three hours had passed as quickly as it did. We piled into my car and drive the 10 minutes back to his place. Being a gentleman, I walked him to the door. As he opened it, I turned to say goodnight when he grabbed my shirt and yanked me inside. He pushed me against the wall and dropped to his knees. I didn't think it possible to get someone's pants off as quickly as he did, but less than 30 seconds after the door closed I was fully hard and 7" deep in his throat. After two minutes he finally came up for air and kissed me.

"I just had to taste it," he said, flashing that smile.

"What happened to just friends," I asked. He looked directly in my eyes as he unbuckled his pants.

"We can be friends tomorrow. Tonight I'm cumming deep inside you." There was no more to say. He took my hand and led me upstairs.

When we got to the bedroom, we undressed the rest of the way and he gently, but firmly guided me onto the bed on my stomach. After a stinging slap on my right cheek, he voraciously dove tongue first into my hole. The sheer sensation of this eager twink rimming me was unbelievable as he loosened my entryway while giving that perfect little extra sensation of being eaten out by someone with a well groomed goatee.

After 10 minutes of that treatment, I audibly whimpered disappointment when he unlatched from my back side. He chuckled mildly,

"Don't worry, it won't be empty long." He reached for the lube that was already out on the nightstand and prepared the 8" log swinging between his legs.

The pain was intense as he pushed forward. Normally it's easier for me if a guy pokes at it and eventually the head pops in, but this was his show and as much as he had made me feel good in foreplay, I knew I was there strictly to be a cum receptacle. He stopped to let me adjust only when I felt his hips on me.

"You ready," he asked. All I could do was nod into the pillow. With my tacit acceptance, he started his assault on my insides. The kid was good, hitting all the right places. My moans only encouraged him as he went nonstop for eight minutes before I heard him change his breathing. "I'm not pulling out," he said. 10 seconds later I could feel the first shot of his DNA lining my ass, followed by six more volleys.

He collapsed on top of me as I felt his orgasm subside. It was my turn to show him what I could do as I flexed my ass. He jerked as I milked the final drops of his orgasm out of him. He laid there for a few minutes, getting soft. I was about to ask if I could get up, when he started to stir a bit. The movement allowed him to reharden as he began to fuck me again, slower and in more of a lovemaking way. We continued this for a solid 15 minutes before the telltale change in his breathing happened. I looked back at him and he just nodded as he deposited another load in his new sperm bank.

After a minute he pulled out and kissed me tenderly. The lad was too too to be true. As we gathered our things, I noted a picture on the dresser. It was my stud, posed, crouched on his knees with eight men, four on each side, naked, surrounding him. I asked him what that scene was.

"Oh, that was my conversion party," he casually remarked. "Jeffrey, my daddy, set it up for me. This was actually my first post diagnosis fuck. Just got past the flu earlier this week. Doc gave me some meds, but I haven't started them yet."

I quickly became enraged, "You told me you were neg, asshole!"

"I was when we first talked and we discussed it," he fired back. "That was a week after we chatted the first time. Best birthday present of my life."

So there it was. I had two highly toxic loads beginning to penetrate my system. As I came to grips with that fact, another thought came into my head. What was I going to tell my husband?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 5

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

So the creative juices are weird. I never thought I’d have a continuation to this story, particularly one that has a darker tone, but here we are. As an FYI, there’s a decent amount of buildup before the fucking.

—————

It had been six years since my encounter with the twink. The first six days I was panicked and avoided pretty much all human contact, assuming I was a dead man walking. I was educated and knew that wasn’t how HIV worked, but I was also a child who grew up in the 80’s where we thought if you touched a poz person, let alone slept with them unprotected, you sentenced yourself to a celibate life as you waited out your remaining years.

Of course, as time wore on, rational thought won out over paranoia. I came to grips with what happened, swore off sex, even with my husband, until six months passed and I could get as accurately tested as possible. All the tests came back negative and I said a little thank you upstairs that I’d somehow escaped the bug after receiving two doses of potentially lethal, acute new infectious sperm.

The first night I fucked my husband after my self imposed abstinence was wild. I’d never been one to be able to perform multiple times in a night, but somehow was able to get three loads deep into him as he begged for mercy by the end of our final fuck. Ours has always been a more emotional relationship, one where going months at a time without sex isn’t overly uncommon, but we make up for it when it happens. 

But now, it had been over a year. We both had our moments, random men on grindr or growlr, first names only in a phone and at the end of the day we always came home to each other, but we just never felt in that mood together at the same time. Trying to be discreet, every couple months, I’d run through my contacts, fondly remember someone who I’d cum inside of or who had donated their seed to my ass, then delete the contact, knowing it was a one off. But even after six years of not talking, there was one number I could never get rid of.

His. The poz twink. The one who gave me the most excruciating painful pleasure my ass had ever known. The one who scared me to no end with his revelation. The one I could never speak to again. 

Or so I thought.

I still don’t know why I tapped send message instead of delete contact. It was simple and harmless enough though; just Hi. His response caught me off guard, both from its speed and tone.

“I always knew you’d come back fag. Guess you want me to take another shot at pozzing your hole. I’m assuming you’re still neg since you didn’t hit me up shortly after I bred you to tell me you’d converted and cry and bitch me out for it. I’m free tonight if you want it, your place or mine slut?”

I was absolutely stunned. This couldn’t possibly be the same sweet, adorable, charming twink I’d talked with six years ago. This was a dark, evil monster, hell bent on passing on a disease. 

So why the fuck was I intensely hard? And why, two hours later, was I ringing his doorbell?

We agreed to talk and catch up, not to fuck. This time I was at a decent apartment complex and not the cozy home of his I’d previously visited. He opened the door and smiled. That fucking smile that could disarm an entire nuclear arsenal. Any thoughts I may have had at being mad went away, but I kept my resolve and when he leaned in to greet me, his mouth slightly agape, I ducked to the side and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

We went in and I saw how he’d grown. No longer a twink as he sat down in his polo and shorts, but a man. A man capable of charming the pants off anyone. We talked. An hour passed. It was as easy and casual as it was the first time in the coffee shop. Eventually I had to ask, 

“So why the apartment? What happened to the house?”

“Jeffrey and I split,” he said. Before I could offer apologies, he continued. “He had no problem with me being poz or even chasing for that matter, hell, he was. But I refused to go on meds and I feel that it’s my job to put the virus in as many men as much as I can. He said he still loved me and always would, but couldn’t be with someone who could be that callous and destructive with both my own health and others. Because he still loved me, he set me up with this condo, so I could be taken care of, but that our relationship was, from a couple sense, over. I saw him a couple times after that, drinks and all, fucked him a few others. Hell, I even shot in him twice two days before he passed on. It was cathartic for both of us.”

“I’m sorry,” was all I could say.

“Don’t be,” replied the twink. “He gave me four amazing years, saw me through my sexual awakening, and helped me become the Poz slut I am today. I owe him everything, that’s why I pass him on to as many men as I can. You’re special though,” he paused and trailed off.

My mind was swimming with so many thoughts. I finally steeled my resolve and asked,

“What makes you think I’ll let you fuck me tonight?” He laughed.

“I basically told you I wanted to poz you when you texted me and you showed up anyway. You’re a chaser who doesn’t know it yet. I’m guessing you were hard as fuck when you read my message. Now, we can either get to it or you get the fuck out of my place so I can find a cute twink to breed.”

I didn’t move.

“That’s what I thought. You know, I blew you, rimmed you, and bred you six years ago. But you never sucked my cock.” He unbuckled his shorts and revealed the perfect hard dick. The one that gave me the most intense pleasure I’d ever had. “Get on your knees and get to work bitch.”

I did as I was told. He made sure I knew what was happening this time.

“Suck on that poz cock. Get it wet since that’s your only lube boy. Get me ready to infect your healthy body and make you mine.”

After nearly five minutes of his cock never leaving my mouth, he said “bedroom, now. Strip and on your back.”

I got up and started unbuttoning my pants even as I walked down the hall. In less than 30 seconds I was on my back with my legs up. He didn’t even take his pants fully off. Just spit and started steadily pressing inside me. There was the pain again. The exquisite pain. 

“I didn’t get to see your face last time. I want to look in your eyes as I infect you. I’ll make love to you later, but this fuck, this one right here with me raw in you, no lube, just spit, this is to give you HIV. You’re mine now faggot, so I hope you enjoy your last clean fuck.”

His words chilled my body as he started to move in and out, slowly, but deliberately. Involuntarily I began to moan. He picked up on that quickly. 

“Your mind is saying this is wrong. I can see that in your eyes. Your body, the lust you have, the passion you’re taking me with, your body knows it’s right. Give in. It’s ok to say it.”

I knew what he wanted. I wasn’t ready. He knew that too.

“You’ll say it when the time is right.”

His strokes grew increasingly quicker as he began to long pole me, nearly driving me into the headboard. 

“I’m close.”

“Please,” I whimpered. “It’s time. Cum in me.”

“You asked for it slut!”

With that, a torrent of unmedicated poz cum gushed into me as we locked eyes. The intensity with which he bred me said it all. My mind accepted the fact that I was now his, I was now poz, and I wasn’t going back home.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8