Best Fuck In A Long Time

I was a Steamworks Thursday night lights out party.i was laying on my stomack in my room. I felt a hand on my ass. I looked up to see a very cute hung Latin guy with a equally cute oriental guy. Both were 19 tools.

I Latin guy moved so I could suck his dick. The orientali guy moved on top and all of sudden shoved his dick up my ass. He pounded for a few minutes till I heard him moan. I could feel his dick twitching as he shot. All this while I still had the Latin twinks dick in my mouth.

Then the oriental guy pulled out and the Latin guy took his place.. His dick was huge and hurt going in. After a while he came too.

They both left. I just lay there. Then in about an hour they returned and we did it again. After the four loads I was too tired for anything else.

Sometimes you just get lucky

• Upvote 4