You Take Loads In Your Ass?

“You take loads in your ass?”

At 21 years old, I was a bar fly.  Countless nights I would drink too much and lose things.  Several times I would leave something at a bar such as credit cards, keys, shoes, shirt, underwear, etc.

This night, it happened to be my credit card. vAfter calling the bar to confirm they had it, I decided to work in some exercise.  The bar was only two miles away, so I decided to run to the bar and back.  Since it was a gay bar, I dressed in my best workout gear.  After all, one never knows.

About halfway to the bar, I noticed a car that had just been driving in the opposite direction stopped about 100 feet in front of me. I saw the window roll down and a man turned his head towards me.  I stopped running and took out my headphones.  He was probably 45, good looking, and a nice tight body—I could tell he worked out. 

“Need a ride?” he asked.

I briefly hesitated and examined the situation.  He was a clean cut looking guy driving a newer car and seemed like he didn’t have good intentions.

“Sure!” I said. 

He flashed a mischievous grin at me and I walked over to the passenger side door.  I hopped in and he scanned me from head to toe. 

“Where you headed?” he asked.

“To Level.v I left my credit card there last night,” I replied.

“OK.”

“Thanks,” I said. “I appreciate you stopping to give me a lift,” I continued, hoping to strike up a conversation. 

“I was actually headed in the other direction, but I decided to turn around when I saw you running.  Looked like you would probably like to cool off,” he said as if to justify stopping to pick up a stranger on the street. 

I was confused by what he was saying.  Was I mistaken?  Was it possible his offer was, in fact, not flirtatious?  Just as I started to become a bit confused and even a bit worried, he continued, “You were looking really hot,” he said.  While he could have only been talking about body temperature, he was looking down at my legs, so I knew it wasn’t that definition of hot. 

Then, out of the blue, he asked “You take loads in that ass?” My hole started twitching. For a brief second, I thought I had just imagined he said it, but as I looked over at him, I saw his eyes were fixed on my ass even though I was comfortably seated his the passenger seat. 

Without skipping a beat, I eagerly replied, “Hell yeah!”

He nodded with approval. “Nice.”

Just then we had reached the bar. I ran into grab my card and ran back to the car. “Got it!” I said.

“Great!”

As he turned the car around, he asked, “Where do you live?”  I gave him my address and he replied “Oh!  That’s close. Do you mind if I swing by my place first?  We live close by each other,” he commented.

“Sure, that’s fine.  I’m still just glad I got to catch a ride.”

He smiled. 

Once we got to his house, he turned off the car.  I took the hint and got out with him as it was way too hot to spend even a second in a car where the AC wasn't operating at maximum.

He pointed towards his house, “That’s my place.” 

I started walking towards his porch and as soon as I started up the stairs, I heard him say, “Mmmm.  It was so hot watching that bubble butt of yours move while you ran.”

“Really?” I asked just as I stopped at his front door. 

He unlocked the door and opened it for me, motioning me to go in first.  “Hell yeah. It would be even hotter to watch it move while its wrapped around my bare cock.”

"Where’s your bedroom?” I asked eagerly.

“Down the hall.”

I made my way down the hall and didn’t waste any time.  I ripped off my clothes and got on my hands and knees on the bed.

He, on the other hand, took nothing off.  He picked up a bottle of lube, unzipped his fly, and pulled-out his cock, lubed himself, and slowly started to slide inside me.  We hadn't exchanged a single word since we entered the bedroom until I felt his balls against my ass as he bottomed out inside me, and he commented “Fuck you feel good.”

I reached behind me to grab his cock just to be sure, running my fingers up his shaft until they met my hole.  Sure enough, he was barebacking me.

“Don’t worry baby, I didn’t suit up.  There is nothing between my cock and your guts, and won't be until I load you up.” 

That pushed me over the edge.  As I started cumming, my ass clenched around his raw dick and he started breathing heavily, grunting “Oh yeah baby, take this load. Fuuuuuuuuck!” He bottomed out inside me and I felt his cock pulsate inside me as he filled my ass up.  I was in heaven!

“Mmmm. I love slutty young boys like you.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, not sure if I should be offended or flattered.

“All I have to say is ‘load’ and ‘ass’ in the same sentence and you’re ready to take my dick.  I’ve known you for 20 minutes, you haven’t asked my name, age, or even my fuckin' status but you’re ready to let my raw cock dump an unknown load up in your guts.”

He was right.  I briefly considered what I had done, and knew, of course, that indeed I had no idea who the fuck this guy was who had just bred me.

God, I was such a slut.  And proud of it!
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 29