Fucking With A Pa

ChileanTop

Hello!!, I'm new at this forum... but I'm been reading this for a while... 

Let me introduce myself... my name is Diego, I live in Santiago, Chile (Latin America)... love your forum, because here, in my little country, the bareback community is veeeery small.  

I'm 23 years old, total Top, and into barebacking about 1.5-2 years ago... just love to breed holes, and my cock just doesn't get hard with a condom.  Nothing to do... still negative, but no afraid to being poz (we have free, and full acces, to HIV and STD trataments and meds). 

The reason for I wrote, is because, since my 20s, I had a nice PA, and just love it!!!,  
Iss actually en 12 g, but wants to strech to 8g soon, here are some pics: 

131125090229956230.jpg

131125090228138559.jpg

As you notice, the thing that I most like of it is the weigh, more heavy, most I like it. I would love to stretch it to 00 gauge someday, but, here is the problem.......

LOVE to fuck raw with my PA... and the bottoms that I've breed with this, love it too (with the exception of 2 o 3 guys that hated it =/ ) ... anyways, It's specially amazing with cummyholes (cum is for far, the best of the best lubs).. 

The problem is...  which is the maximum gauge that I could reach before it turn into a trouble for my bottoms???... don't want to take it out every time I fuck... but, love the 24/7 weigh too....  

In your experience... how much I would to  stretch it?... could I have a 00 g piercing hole, but use a 8 or 6 g jewelry to fuck? (I think that not, but don't know anyone with a 00 g PA)

Thanks in advance!!!!

PD: sorry if my english isn't very good, it isn't my natal language

• Upvote 3

I have only been fucked once by a guy with a PA. He fucked me on and off (with breaks) for a few hours. It felt good while he fucked me but I had problems sitting down for more than a week starting the next day. I don't know however what size the PA was in mm.

Welcome to the site Chilean Top.

My pa has been worked up over the years to 7mm.. just under 0g. I never take it out for fucking and have only had one guy back off. Indeed the last guy that I fucked claimed it was a first for him.. he had been looking for a pa'd cock. Have seen larger gauges at raw parties, the owners didn't seem to have any trouble finding willing holes.

In short.. stretch it up and enjoy.. 

I remember the first time I got fucked by a guy with a PA. It was pretty good sized ring in a slightly above average cock. The sight of that steel ring protruding from his piss slit was too hot! I sucked him till he was very hard playing with the ring with my tongue while his tongue probed my hole. Soon I was begging for his cock inside me. Soon his fuck pole was pushing that smooth steel ring deep inside me. I could feel the weight of the ring hanging from the end of his dick sliding around inside my guts. HOLY SHIT it felt good!!! After cumming inside me he fed me his cock...I luv sucking a dick with a ring in it. Later he had to piss....with the ring in his slit it was like trying to drink from a lawn sprinkler. HOT HOT HOT!!! PS no damage to my butt hole

• Upvote 1

Great pics guys ! And as far as metal in a bottoms hole-- fuck it-- their hole should be YOUR hole, while fucking anyway. I have had  00 guage PA's in me, and to be honest I loved it-- the only reason I am not a fan of metal cock- or maybe better- the only time- I am not a fan- is when trying to suck the guy  up- lots of fillings in my  mouth, and without fail that damned PA will make metal to metal contact and my whole mouth  feels like I am chewing aluminum foil and batteries !  Funny thing- after almost ( or more than) 10,000 cocks in my sexual years, I can still recall vividly getting plowed on the back nature walk at Cathedral City Boys Club in mid afternoon by a  big bearish  guy with a huge PA- he just  bent me over, rubbed the metal up against my hole, and began pushing in-- once thru, he fucked  me until he shot as guys looked on, pulled almost out and left the ring hanging off my ass lips for a visual to the other  men--then popped it all the way out, slapped my ass and walked away. No names, no thanks, -just used abused and  moved on . I loved it enough to have it  in my memory all this time <g>

• Upvote 1

Guest BgchaserATX

I agree with Always Open, the bottom is to be used by the Top for the Tops pleasure. Would love to be fucked deep and hard with PA til I bleed.

Would love to have scatbarebackHH breed me up. My hole is for their pleasure, not mine.

Only had 2 guys fuck me with a PA before (and it was on the same night). Loved both of them though. Get some real good sensations of warm cock and cold metal. Would love to have more guys with PAs fucking me.

As for size, don't know what they were but anysize bring it on I'll take it.

I love getting fucked by a guy with a PA. I love the feel as well as the idea of that warm steel in my ass.  The funny thing about the gauge of the PA is the higher the gauge, the smaller it is and the more it hurts or is uncomfortable. For example a 12 gauge is so thin in that it can slice up your ass and make it hurt.  Where as a 0 gauge is larger, thicker and doesn't feel like it is slicing you up.  I do know that experienced bottoms like me will beg you to fuck them if you have a lower gauge like a 2 or 0 and the inexperience guy will shy away. A couple of years ago during Southern Decadence in New Orleans a group of guys were at one of the bars talking.  Come to find out one of them had a 00 pa and all of us wanted to see it.  He pulled it out and said "who wants to get fucked?" All the guys kind of backed away from him.  I jumped at the chance to have my first 00. I took a wrong hit of poppers and I bent over a table and he fucked me while the other guys stood around and watched.

Cum is the best lube for a getting fucked period but especially with a PA.  I keep some frozen cum in the freezer that I take out and use as lube when I need it. 

• Upvote 3