Cl Hookup

I was extra horny a few days ago and I posted an add on cl looking for a top. I am super tight and made sure he knew he would need to take his time. He asked if he could do me bare as that was his preference. I agreed and got his address. He asked for an anon situation and I was eager to oblige.

He told me to come to his apartment and the door would be open. He gave me directions on what room to go in. The room was dark and he had a blanket and pillow on the floor. He told me to get naked and get on my hands and knees and wait for him.

Minutes after I arrived and got into the position he requested he entered the room. He came in front of me and had me give him head. He took total control (which I just love) and was fucking my mouth deep. I gaged here and there but that didn't bother him.

He moved in back of me and without saying a word started giving me an amazing rim job. He got my ass nice a wet and started to lube me up. He put it on my ass and worked it into my hole slowly. One finger, then more lube, then two fingers. I could tell he knew how to open a tight ass. He then pushed my head to the ground and said he wanted my ass up high. He then pushed into me inch by inch. He waited for me to adjust to his size and then he entered me balls deep.

He started very slow. Pulling his cock almost out then deep back in. He felt so good. He said "boy your ass is tight I wont last long. I told him to fuck me harder. I wanted his cum. He fucked my cum right out of me. He gave me an amazing fuck and when he was ready to cum he asked if I was ready to be his cum hole. I said give it to me deep. He pushed all the way in and I could feel his cock spasm in my tight hole. He pulled out and told to get my shit and leave.

I left with his load deep in my ass. When I got to my car I saw he sent an email. He said "that was a great tight ass and I can't wait to use it again.

• Upvote 7

I had a similar experience with a top in Chicago. Told me to ring his apartment bell, he buzed me in and i went to his apartment. The door was open , i walked in and went to the room he had described. There was lube a dildo and an eye mask. I stripped and put the mask on and got on all fours as he had instructed me to in out original chat. i waited for about 5 mins, didnt even hear him come in, was just shocked when he started rimming me. He fucked me with the dildo, then fucked me, When he was done he said you can go when i have left. I heard him leave the room, got dressed and left.

• Upvote 4

I met a bottom like this.  He buzzed me up to his apartment and when I went inside he was face-down-ass-up on the bed.  I rimmed his cunt for a few mintues and then slide my hard cock deep into his asshole.  His ass was like fucking warm butter.  I fucked him hard and deep and my cock got frothy.  He told me that he already took 5 loads before me.  I LOVE fucking a creamy hole like that.  Had such a sweet hole and I held on as long as I could and then fed his hungry cunt my load.  He turned around and sucked my cock clean.  As I left I met a guy coming up the elevator heading toward the bottom's apartment.  I've been back a few times. 

• Upvote 6