A Cum-Filled Night At The Slammer

A CUM-FILLED NIGHT AT SLAMMER

Once or twice a month or so, I head on over to the Slammer sexclub in Los Angeles. Got a hankering for beefy masculine men? Like ‘em hairy? This is the place! Condoms are “encouraged” by the staff, but I don’t recall the last time I used them.

A Saturday night here can be filled with cum and debauchery. There’s no shortage of men eager to fuck, get fucked, cum and get their holes filled with cum. And, with a look at the men there, there’s no doubt that the vast majority are spewing toxic seed. You know the look: lean, veiny, muscular with fat in just the right places to let you know they have the virus of life flowing through their veins. With any luck, I’ll get a few strains in my guts as well.

On this particular Saturday night, I arrived a bit earlier than I usually do, shortly before 10 pm. It’s usually 11 or so when the action picks up, and the peak lasts until 2 am or so. As expected, it started out slow. I stripped down to my gym shorts with the band of my white Classic Bike #10 jockstrap hanging out the top. I headed on over to the gloryhole trough and found a couple of big daddy cocks worth sucking.

One of the men had a thick cut cock with a huge ball sack, heavy with cum. I glanced at him, and pulled out my cock and started stroking my eight inches. That got his attention, and we made eye contact, as he walked up and stuck his big daddy dick through a hole. I took a hit of poppers and went to town. His thick cock filled my mouth to overflowing; I truly struggled with his girth, and took every pleasure in doing so! I rarely gag, but even his heft had me struggling. But repeated hits of poppers got me quite in the piggy mood, and I dug in my tongue into his piss slit, licking up every drop of precum I could. He brought his face to the hole, and stuck out his tongue, which I eagerly started sucking on, deepthroating his tongue just as I had been doing with his cock. We both took hits of poppers and passionately made out through the glory hole. After the intensity of the popper hit wore off, he asked to take me to a private booth, and I eagerly complied.

We went to a booth that had a big bench for us to lay on. We quickly stripped off the little clothing we were wearing, so he was completely naked, except for boots and socks, and with me wearing nothing other than my shoes, socks and a jockstrap.

]

We swapped a good deal of spit before he got me on my back and spread my legs, digging his tongue into my hairy fuckhole.  He was an ass eater extraordinare!  Clearly he loved to eat ass.  He tongue-fucked my hole, loosening it up for what I hoped would be his cock.  My cock was leaking a ton of poz precum, and he probably feared he was getting me too close, because he then came up and started making out with me. 

“Wanna get fucked?” he asked. 

“Please fuck me, fuck my poz fuckhole!” I breathed out.

“You’re a pig, aren’t you? You’re a poz scumbag? You want me to recharge your hole, you pig?”

Man, this guy knew exactly what got me off! “Please plow your cock into my ass and fill my hole with your toxic cum! Give me your strain!”

With that, I took a hit of poppers as he lubed up my hole and his cock, and he plowed deep in me!

Rarely has a cock filled me so full!  Pleasure clearly won out over pain, and I was in pig heaven.  His big hairy nut sack bounced against my ass as he plowed his big cock in and out of my hole.  He occasionally spat in my mouth as well, interrupted only by groans from me, heavy breathing from both of us, and an occasional “pig” or “poz pig” or “toxic cum” from either or both of us.

It was still early in the evening and I was hoping that all this talk wasn’t for show and that he would give me his load. And he didn’t disappoint. After about 15 minutes of him plowing my hole, he asked me: “Ready for my load?”

“Give me your strain,” I grunted, taking a hit of poppers so he could really plow away.  And plow away he did.  Within a couple minutes, his cock was pumping gobs of charged cum deep into my guts.  Naturally my hole savored every drop.  His pace slowed, and after the intensity of his orgasm passed, he took a few more strokes in my ass before slowly withdrawing his cock.  My hole was loose and sloppy, just the way I like it for a night of cum-filled debauchery ahead.

I put my shorts back on and after exchanging pleasantries, we parted ways and I resumed walking the halls of The Slammer. The crowd was streaming in, and, considering scarcely 30 minutes had passed since I entered the place, there were still quite a few new faces.  I had the feeling this would be a good night.

I walked by the open sling, and there was an obviously old poz pig lying there, his skinny white ass in the air, ready for any cock. 'Ah, a vintage strain', I thought.  

I started making out with him, and this attracted other men to approach us and to run their hands over his body and mine. Another guy joined us in making out, and soon we were a swirl of three tongues, aggressively swapping spit amidst heavy breathing and groaning. The old guy in the sling whispered to me, “Fuck me.”  I usually like to get a few loads in my ass before I top, but this guy was too hot for me to pass up. I approached his ass, and fingered him a bit. He was loose and wet!  Mmmm, a cummy hole!  I couldn’t resist!  I took a few tentative licks at his hole, not knowing how clean he was, and I was delighted to find that this guy knew how to clean out!  He ass started to give up some of his fresh-tasting cum in that hole, and I slurped away at his pig hole.  After a few minutes of tongue-fucking his hole, I teased his hole with the head of my leaking cock, and then plowed my cock deep into his ass.  What a loose hole he had, and my cock was covered with who knows how many loads.

His hole started leaking some more, and I couldn’t resist but to get back down and dive in with my tongue.  Fortunately his ass lips were so loose I could get in there quite deeply.  Eventually I went back to fucking him some more, but didn’t take any hits of poppers (although he did). A hit would’ve sent me over the edge, and I wasn’t quite ready to give this guy my load yet. As I was fucking him, another dude approached me from the side and started manhandling my muscular chest. He was muscular, goateed, and looked to be in his mid-20s. He started making out with me as I plowed away at the older guy. Meanwhile, my wasted bottom pig was getting his mouth fucked by some monster dick as I continued to fuck his hole.

The young bud said "I wanna fuck you."

"Go ahead," I replied.

The young guy whispered that he’d prefer me in a private room, but I told him that if he wanted to fuck me, he should stick his dick in me right now. He fingered my hole to get it ready for his cock, and I could feel my prior fuck’s cum leaking out. My newfound young friend didn’t even use any lube; he pulled out his cock from his jeans and started to fuck away at my hole while I continued to fuck the old guy.  Once again I was in pig heaven.  Sweet.  It was only a few minutes before he filled my hole with his cum. I was hoping he’d go a bit longer, but a load is a load.  He gave me a nervous “thank you” and then put away his cock and pulled up his jeans and was on his way. I continued to fuck my older friend, and as I started to make out with him, he said to me: “I want your cum in me!”

I told him I wasn’t ready yet, but that I’d give him some cum anyways. I pulled out of his ass, scooped up a bit of cum from my own hole, lubed up my cock with this cum, then plowed back in. I told him he had a mix of two more loads in his ass now, and that put a big smile on his face!

After another five minutes of plowing his hole, I told him I needed to take a break. I honestly did. His loose sloppy hole had me quite close to cumming, and I wasn’t quite ready to breed a hole quite yet.

I browsed the halls a bit more, and noted that the place was really filling up! Oh, there were so many men I wanted to breed and be bred by! Young guys, older men, beefy men, skinny men, poz men and men who wanted to be poz. So much masculinity and raw energy in that one area! 

I walked over to a pitch black room in back. It’s was spilling over with near-naked men. Honestly, you can’t see a foot in front of you, and can barely make out shadows. As I sorta pushed my way in, hand upon hand started running over me, feeling my chest, cupping my jockstrap pouch, grabbing my asscheeks. A few guys started to finger my hole as I tried to make my way in. Once in the thick of it, I felt my way to the bench and bent over, ready to take on whoever anonymous guy wanted to fuck me. They could barely see me, and I could barely see them. All the men around me only knew that I was a greedy fuckhole ready for cum. A guy started to finger my hole. Feeling it loose and wet, he took his cock and placed it right at my hole as I was taking a hit of poppers. As my high started to hit me, he slowly eased his bare dick in my hole. And it was a big one! Not huge, but thick. Slowly, he started pistoning in and out. With my popper high peaking, I started to back my ass up on his cock aggressively to let him know I was ready for a pounding. And pound away he did! It was a few minutes before I felt him let out a loud groan as he unloaded his cock in my ass. 

Soon, another guy replaced his cock. And then another. Not all the men came, but most did, and I had cum leaking down my leg. I think I took about 5-7 more loads, but honestly, I lost count.

As I tried to extricate myself from the room, the bottom next to me grabbed on and followed me out. As we entered the hallway, he said hi and said he was jealous of the all cock I got in me. He asked me how many loads I had and I answered “about 10”. He told me he had 6 and was aiming for 20. “You’re just my type of pig.” He was young, maybe mid-20s, but a seasoned bottom. As he turned around and walked ahead of me, I saw what I love to see: a biohazard tatt on his lower back.

I grabbed his ass as we continued to walk, and told him I wanted to load him up. I usually give two loads on an average night, and this poz pig was one I wanted to recharge!  I led him to the sling, and he jumped right in like a pro.  I started to finger his ass and found some cum leaking out.  Not one to let cum go to waste, I started to lick his hole and slurped up the cum as it leaked out.  I swallowed some, but then took a nice mouthful back up to him as we shared the loads, swapping spit and cum back and forth, our tongues wrestling inside each other’s mouths.  As we snowballed, I placed my cock at his hole and pulled out my poppers, offered him a hit, which he gladly accepted, and I took a hit as well as I slowly fucked his ass, picking-up my pace, knowing that I wouldn’t last long anyway the cumsloppy mess that was his hole, and I asked him if he wanted my charged load.

“Fuckin’ recharge my ass, man!” he urged, and with those words, I started coating his insides with my poz cum. I came for what felt like forever, and he loved it.  As I came off my climax, I made out with him for a few more minutes as one guy right next to me started to scoop up the cum leaking from my buddy’s ass and started to massage it into my hole. Does that mean I was just instantly bred by six more loads?! Yup, pig heaven.

With that load, I decided to end the night.  I hate being one of the desperate bottom whores left at the end of the night, who are eager for a load but end up laying in the sling at the end of the night without any takers. I decided to leave on a high note.  So, with who knows how many loads in my ass and strains of HIV being absorbed through my guts, I decided to head back home.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...

Slammer is always hot, and either Saturday nights or Sunday aft have been the best times I've found. Any night can be fun, though. The back room is awesome as hands, mouths, holes, and poles are everywhere. It's intense, like being blindfolded in the dark. Just relax and go with it. I've never left the place without a satisfied smile.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...