Totally Twinteresting

denVERScub

As the lanky teen with the cute smile shuffled past me carrying the stack of filing boxes, I kept staring at his lean body while I walked, until almost falling over a stack of shipping crates. Stopping just short of the pile, I turned and watched him disappear out the back door with them. My cock jumped in my khakis as I wondered who the new blood was.
"Excuse me sir," a deep voice said from behind me, causing me to turn around and press myself against the wall as he passed me again with another stack. It puzzled me how he had managed to unload the boxes and get back inside and pass me in only a few seconds, until the back door opened and he walked back in, followed by...himself? 'Twins!' I realized as the two teen boys wiped sweat from their brows and passed me going the opposite direction to get another load.
"Who are they?" I asked a co-worker as we pretended not to watch the fit teens take load after load of old tax paperwork out to the truck to be hauled away and shredded.
"Marvin's grandsons," Jessica replied, covertly watching them in the reflection on her computer monitor. "He got the bossman to agree to let them come in a few days a week and intern in the accounts department with him until they go back to school in August. Their names are Mac and Mal or something like that, and they play basketball for their high school team and need some more academic stuff for their resumes if they want to get into a good school or some shit like that."
Eyeing them less discretely than my co-worker, I caught a glimpse of one boy's ripped abs when he lifted his shirt to wipe his face off, and oogled the other brother's butt when he bent to get the last box, making his pants ride down exposing his hairless creamy ass cheeks and crack. Fantasies of a basketball boy sandwich with me in the middle were floating around my head, causing my hard on to leak into my briefs. I was so lost in my imaginary world that I didn't realize they had caught me watching them and were coming over to say hello, until
they were suddenly at my desk.
"Hey I'm Mark," the one in the blue bball shorts and black tee said, before pointing to the brother in white plaid shorts and a green tee and adding, "and this is my bro, Mike. You must be Peter. My granddad said you were the computer genius around these parts."
I nodded and tried not to check out their bulging boy packages while they asked me some technical questions. Answering as quickly as I could, I hoped they didn't notice my voice cracking or how desperate I was to keep my lap concealed under the keyboard drawer on my desk. Finally they seemed happy with the facts I'd provided and made some joke about me seeing them around, maybe twice. I laughed a little too hard but they just smiled and returned to the re-org work they'd been busy with before they came over. Once the coast was clear I ducked into the bathroom and jerked a huge load all over the sink and mirror, with visions of these teen gods doing the same.
--
The rest of the week went by uneventfully, with me spending twice as much time in the bathroom as any of the other employees, spanking my meat to images of the twins I'd managed to find on their facebook pages. As it turned out, they were all too happy to friend the just-out-of-college, tech-savvy young computer tech when I sent the request, and that made me happy once I found out they were aspiring models and had dozen, perhaps hundreds of photos of the two of them in tuxedos, work-out gear, shirtless and even in matching red speedos. My sixth sense had been right, their dicks were well above average, at least according to the photos where they could be seen through the speedo fabric.
When Friday arrived I was ready to get the hell out of there and go find some young buff bball boy to substitute for the hot new interns, and I even decided to take it further than usual, texting my guy and setting it up so I could drop by and pick up some tina on my way to the club. When I got to his place I was eager to get back out and find some ass to pound, but my dealer convinced me to stop in and smoke with him first, even offering to load the first bowl himself. Never one to turn down free drugs, I agreed and plopped down on the couch next to him and told him about the hot new guys at my work.
"That's awesome bro!" he coughed as he said it, obviously turned on at the idea of twinteens as well. "Wish I could see them. Where do you work so I can sneak past one night at closing and check them out?"
Uncomfortable with the idea of my dealer knowing where I made a living, I offered instead to show him a photo of the twins, but I made sure it was only a shirtless pic since I felt kinda possessive about their asses and dicks after a week of coveting them.
"DAMN MAN, I know this dude!" My dealer yelled, causing me to cough as I smoked. "I know one of them anyway. This kid stops by once in awhile to buy some shit for him and his girl. Always thought he was hot, but now that there's two of him, I want him twice as bad!"
"What's the name of the kid who buys from you?" I demanded.
"Dunno. I always call him doc cause he only gave me his initials when we met: M.D." He said, swiping through more of my photos. Could have been Mike or Mark from the initials, but I was desperate for more info that might lead me to discover which one did drugs, so that I might blackmail him into doing me too. "In fact, doc said he'd be stopping by around 8 if you want to stick around and see him."
As intriguing as the prospect of him coming in and my catching him in the act of buying might be, I knew I had a lot more to lose in this situation than he did, so I made sure my guy wasn't going to snitch on me and got out of the house by 7:45. Inside my car I began to pull away but stopped myself at the end of the block. I needed to be sure my dealer was telling the truth, so I pulled around the block, and parked under a tree a few houses down, with a perfect view of the front door. By 8:10 I was ready to call it quits when a familiar grey sedan turned the corner and pulled up in front of the house. It idled for a moment before the engine cut out and the driver's door opened. My breath caught in my throat as all 6'6" of boyish ball player stood up out of the car and began walking up the path. With no idea which guy of the two I was seeing, all I could do was fondle myself and picture one of them sucking smoke from a pipe while I pounded my 8 and a half inch dick deep into his athletic ass. Minutes passed before he returned to the car and I used my phone to snap a few photos of the boy so I had a record of what he was wearing as he slid behind the wheel and drove off.
Turning around and heading home, I signed onto facebook as soon as I reached my garage and tried messaging both boys to see which one was out in the car and which one was being good and staying away from drugs. Neither one responded and both had similar statuses, reading 'out with the crew tonight, c u at the spot' and 'cruisin with da buds 2nite.' After 20 minutes it became clear that the twins were too busy with their friends to check my message on fb, so I got on my phone and used a hookup app to find some sexy bottom bitch who wasn't too far from me.it took about the amount of time for me to shower and change my sheets before the guy appeared on my front stoop. 6'2", almost as blonde as the bball twins, with a more classically handsome face, more muscle mass and hard inside his shorts, I pulled him inside and had my cock inside him as soon as I could get his shorts off. Disappointed that he wasn't one of the boys, I took comfort in his perfect body and well-trained sexual prowess, fucking him 4 times over the next few hours, with a few periodic breaks for some bowls to be smoked and a shower after round 3. When he left around 4am, I was still hyped up on tina and in no mood to quit partying, so I picked up my phone and started cruising again when it buzzed, alerting me to a new fb message. It was Mark, who I'd discovered was the quieter of the twins, seeming happy to let his 'big' bro (older by 6 minutes according to Mike) take the lead in most situations.
'Hey dude, where u at 2nite?' Mark's reply read. Assuming it had been posted a lot earlier, I almost ignored it until I saw the time stamp and realized he'd only written it an hour ago, around 3:20.
'My place,' I typed in, debating whether to embellish my evening to make myself seem cooler or just include some details of what I had been up to and possible cross a line that I shouldn't. Unable to decide, I kept it vague, ending the reply with 'buzzed from a crazy night.' Unsure if he would respond or if he was awake still, I almost giggled when my phone alerted me that he responded only a minute later.
'Nice! me2. Went out w/ friendz and got hi' it read. Without knowing what he was high on, I still admired his bravery admitting that he was on something, since I not only knew his grandfather but also had the ability to get him fired from his internship. The same thought must have hit him when another message quickly followed:'u cool? pls don't tell.'
Laughing, I decided to ease his stress level and responded: 'no worries bro, im no snitch. been known to try stuff when I was young 2. could get wild sometimes.'
'i knew u were cool...and ur not old enuf 2 say 'when I was young.'
When was that? last week?' his response made me laugh. Guess my vague answer didn't put him off the scent like I thought. When I didn't answer his last question he added another: 'what did u get in2 when u smoked?' Again I paused before responding and wondered what I should say. If he was the brother I'd seen at my guy's place earlier, this might be my chance to have him join me for some bowls and eventually lure him into letting me suck him or watch him with his girl. If this was the other brother, I could be revealing hard drug use to a
teenager who might be stupid enough to tell someone at the office or he might hate the fact his brother does drugs like that and decide to get me in trouble with my boss or even with the cops as some bizarre lesson.
'u first' I typed into the messenger and waited for his response. I'd already told him I wouldn't snitch, so I hoped he would confess to me, but I wasn't too surprised when all he said in return was 'all sorts of things :)'
'Same here' was my reply. After that we chatted inanely for awhile, finally reaching a point where we'd run out of things to share, and a long silence occurred. Taking to my hookup app, I almost didn't notice the notification in the corner when, about 20 minutes later, he sent another message reading 'every1 here is 2 hi, no fun :('
Seeing the opportunity to find out which one I'd seen before, I asked him who he was with, since my dealer said his customer always bought for himself and his girlfriend. If he said his girl, it could be either of them, but if he was with friends, chances are it was Mike I'd seen before. Totally catching me off gaurd, Mark responded 'my bro and sum buds.' Shit! If they were together, I had no way of knowing which one I saw earlier. Then it his me, if they were together, they were probably both smoking the tina! Typing quickly, I asked him if he'd taken any photos of his antics from earlier. When he said yeah and asked why, I asked him to send me a pic of his buds and his bro, making up some excuse about possibly knowing some of the guys he hangs with and wanting to see a pic to be sure. He was quiet enough that I figured he was probably thinking it was a bad idea, so I decided to sweeten the pot adding 'u send me a pic of ur friends tonight, and I'll send u a pic of my friend 2nite.'
'ok! u send first' came back quickly. Mark must have deduced from our conversation, specifically some remarks I made about 'needing 2 shower' and 'wandering round my place in da buff,' that I had been screwing earlier in the evening. Unable to convince myself to be sane and say no, I found a picture I'd taken of the bottom face down with his thong-clad ass in the air, and cropped it so all you could see what his lower back and ass. Somewhat sure that it looked round enough to be a girl's butt, I sent him the photo and prayed he wouldn't figure out who he was seeing. Almost immediately a response came back with only one word in all caps: 'HOT!'
Bells sounded alerting me that I had a picture message, and my hands shook as I opened the file entitled 'less exciting photo than 1 u sent me.' As it loaded, I began to make out some boyish faces, and surprisingly, some girls as well. It hadn't occurred to me that some of Mark's buds might be girls, but at least I could be semi-confident that none of them were his girlfriend from the label he'd given. His brother was standing behind a girl in the photo and hugging her to his chest blocking the outfit he was wearing, defeating my plan to find out if he was the guy I'd seen at the house. Undaunted I asked for another pic and Mark eagerly responded that he'd be happy to...as long as I understood it was quid pro quo. Digging through my new pics, I found one of the blonde bottom mouthing my junk through my briefs and cropped and edited it until only his mouth and nose could be seen drooling on my cotton-encased hard-on. zooming in as close as possible to see if I could make out any blonde stubble on his chin, I felt secure that Mark would be fooled again and sent the photo. This response took longer and I began to worry that I might have shown too much when my phone ding-a-ling-ed again and another message came through entitled 'couple hours later.' In this message, Mark had included a few photos of his buddies and brother stripped down to their boxers or panties respectively and taking shots in a hot tub on the same porch where the last one was taken. I scrolled through all of them and was disappointed that there was no way to tell which guy was which in the photos (even though all the ripped teen torsos and see-through undies did have me stroking pretty seriously).
'want more?' I wrote, while simultaneously searching my phone to see if any of the rest of mine could be re-done to hide the sex of my partner. I was considering sending one where I had my cock head forcing its way into the sweet smooth asshole of the boy, when Mark told me that he was all out of photos, but really wanted to see more of me and the 'bitch I'd fucked yesterday.' Crest fallen, I went to correct him on the date and discovered it was almost 8am and the boy had arrived at my place nearly 11 hours before and a whole day earlier. making some excuse about needing sleep, I ended the chat session and jerked off to a photo of Mike and Mark standing up in the hot tub, boxer-briefs clinging to their long, flaccid dicks and fuzzy thighs, giving enough definition to show me that they were both cut. My load was gigantic.
--
Saturday I spent doing chores and hooking up with a guy from my gym
after my work out. As I bred him in a shower stall that afternoon,
some young guy was unabashedly watching us and pounding away at his
average size uncut dick. Closing my eyes I imagined the hole on my
cock belonged to Mike and his brother was the guy enjoying the show.
Gym guy commented as we got dressed that his ass hadn't been fucked
that well in years, and the voyeur snuck me his number on the back of
a gym brochure before an older man, probably his father, yelled for
him to stop fucking around and get changed so they could leave.
Through out the day and the following night, I exchanged texts with
Mark and strung him along just enough with vague details about my
hookup in the afternoon to get him to continue to hound me for more
information and unwilling reveal more about how far he'd gone and what
he had planned. From what I gathered, he lost his virginity to a girl
from his swim team when he was a freshman in high school while her
best friend took his brother's v-card. After that he'd had one steady
girlfriend for awhile who put out regularly but she moved away. My
cock spewed more semen as he told me how he and his bro shared a girl
down the block for awhile until she figured out they were both fucking
her and ended it by kicking Mike in the junk and telling him to "share
that with your brother too!" The LOL in my response was honest, but
didn't include the CUM the story made me shoot. Finally I got around
to asking if he had a girlfriend, to which he replied 'no.' Part of me
was glad he wasn't with some girl but the other part knew that meant
it must have been his brother I'd seen at the dealer's house the night
before. Still I figured he might have enjoyed some of
the goodies, so I decided to press on with our friendship.
I went to bed early that night (early being around 11pm), and dreamt
of Mark in bed with me, sucking my cock, then turning into Mike (don't
ask how I knew the difference) and taking his turn on my dick. For
some reason I felt guilty when Mike was doing it, but when I went to
push him off, he turned back into Mark and finished the job. I awoke
the next morning at 7 with cum in my tighty whiteys and a lot of
questions in my mind. As I took my morning piss, I was happy to find
messages from Mark and Mike, who had apparently been brought up to
speed on my conversation with his brother. Each had sent me questions
about my own sexual experiences, and after I'd failed to respond for a
few hours, it turned into more of a drunken contest to see who could
send me more explicit descriptions of things they'd done attached to
photos of the girls from the stories (all pg-13 rated or under) until
around 2 am when Mike stopped texting and both of them went quiet.
Then at 5:13am, a message from Mark had arrived saying 'wana knw wut I
wan2 try?' followed by 'beign w/ a guy.'
Sitting stunned I moved forward in the conversation as Mark slowly
admitted to wondering what dudes felt like and asking if I'd ever done
anything with a guy. The last text was from mere minutes before I'd
woken up and all it said was 'Mikw nad I messd round ocne.'
Translating from the language of drunk I almost had a stroke realizing
it said Mike and I messed around once. Hands shaking, I typed back
carefully 'oh yeah, what did u guys do?' The minutes seemed like hours
and I'd almost given up hope that he was awake and still drunk enough
to tell me, when the bells went off.
'jus jerkd each ohter offf and stuf.' was his response. My heart
jumped while I asked what stuff meant. His shyness returned with 'u
know, stuff. nothnig gay.' Not wanting to push my luck, I left it up
to my imagination and began stroking to their hot tub pic when another
bell went off and he asked me again if I'd ever done anything with a
guy. Horny as fuck and thinking I might still be asleep, I responded
with the same shot of the bottom in the thong that I'd sent the day
before, followed by another shot of the same guy on his back, with his
cock clearly visible through the thong, and finally one more photo of
me and the thong-wearing bottom in the mirror opposite my bed, his
legs over my shoulders, my cock in his ass, and his head thrown back
in pleasure. Once I was sure my face couldn't be seen in the picture,
I hit send and waited. 5 minutes passed, then 10, then 20, 25, 30, 40.
My mind was spinning as I wondered if I was about to get fired for
sending fuckpix to the teen grandson of the head of accounting, but a
bell went off instead.
Opening the text on my phone, I scrolled through five pictures. One: a
blurry pic of Mark in a bathroom mirror, holding his phone and wearing
a black polo and baggy jeans, sagging enough to reveal the waist band
of a pair of red and black undies. Two: another slightly less blurry
pic of Mark in the mirror, now shirtless, flexing his chest and arms.
Three: Mark holding his phone in front of him and taking a downward
shot, this time with his pants out of the photo, and a hand shoved
down his undies. four: Mirror again, undies pulled down to midthigh,
facing away and flexing his back muscles, while clenching his butt
enough to make the white buns taut and round. Five: A shot straight
down his torso with his big, hard cock pointing out and up in his left
hand, with a drop of precum peaking out of the head. After I finished
looking at them, I got another text asking me simply 'what do u
thnik?'
'U got me hard man.' I responded, stroking slowly hoping I might get
more photos if I didn't cum at that very moment. 'Prove it.' came his
response, and without a second thought, I walked into the bathroom,
dropped my undies to the floor and took a shot of my impressive pecs,
abs, dick, balls and thighs in the mirror. Pressing send so fast I
couldn't be sure my face was entirely hidden, I decided I didn't care as long as it meant the possibility of more pics of Mark today, tomorrow or somewhere down the road. Instead I received a message that demanded another photo of my hard cock(or drunkenly written: my hard cokc). Snapping a few photos of my left hand stroking it while my right hand conveniently aimed the camera so my head was concealed, I sent a group all at once. The next text was short and to the point: 'make it come.' Unable to deny the quiet teen,I threw one foot up on the toilet next to me, switched over to video mode on my camera and began stroking for all I was worth. Seconds later a huge load rained from my thick, red, angry mushroom head, smearing streaks down the mirror as it sprung forth. As I lowered myself to the floor and caught my breath, I paused to wonder if I was better to deny the view of this explicit video from the inexperienced eyes on the opposite end of the conversation. The pervert who lusted over his co-worker's grandsons won out in the end though, and I ended up sending the video with a subject that referred to both the video's contents and my intentions for the boy: 'i'm coming for you.'
--
Pulling into the work parking lot the next morning, I was a little
unhappy to see the grey sedan already parked by the employee entrance.
Most of the company wouldn't be in until after 9, so I'd hoped my 8:15
arrival would allow me the chance to watch out the window and see
which of the twins drove the grey sedan. Most likely it was a shared
vehicle or they at least carpooled for work purposes, so the entire
idea was probably moot. Still, I had an uncommon obsession with
needing to know which boy was the druggie if only one was into that
stuff. After I thought I'd deduced it was Mike since Mark had no
girlfriend, I saw Mike's relationship status on facebook was set to
'single' for months now, so it was a toss up who my dealer had been
selling to, or if he was even being told the truth in the first place.
Most likely whoever 'Doc' was, he made up the girlfriend after my
dealer made eyes at the boy, figuring it would keep the gay drug
dealer from making a move.
Lost in thought over the entire scenario, I almost ran smack into one
of the boys as I rounded the corner to go into my desk area.
Apologizing and wondering if this was the boy who sent me his naked
photos, he told me it was no sweat, and asked if I hadn't responded
Saturday night because I was too busy getting more of the same from
the night before. Revealing himself as Mike by being unaware of the
nude picture exchange, I just smiled and told him I had fun and moved
past him and got to work.
Keeping an eye out for Mark, I began to get more and more nervous that
I'd gone too far when 9 turned into 9:30 and the whole office was at
work with still no sign of the quieter twin. Finally the boys'
grandfather called down into the filing basement for Mark to "stop
dilly dallying and get up here." Mark appeared soon after, scanning
the office with his eyes until they came to rest on me, at which point
they darted away, and so did he. Obviously I wasn't the only one who
was nervous about what had gone down, so I decided to text Mark and
let him know it was cool.
me(9:48a): sorry if i freaked u out yesterday morning. we cool?
Mark(9:56a):yeah
me(10:04a): u ok?
Mark (10:21a): yeah, cant talk now
With his curt tone and short answers I figured Mark was now a lost
cause. Just another sexy text memory to get me off when I'm alone and
high, I guess. When he texted me at lunch and apologized for his
abrupt response earlier, I was so happy to hear from him that I almost
stopped him in the hall as he passed me. The embarrassed look on his
face and inability to look me in the eye kept me from acknowledging
him, even when his brother started up a conversation that afternoon,
with him only a few feet away. We chatted about our crazy weekends in
hushed tones and I enjoyed seeing Mark's brow form a dewy layer when I
told him how many sexts I'd received the last few days. Mike
practically demanded that I show him some, but somehow his forceful
tone did nothing but make me want to say no. Still I considered
showing him one from gymguy describing my amazing fuck skills, just to
see if I could give Mark a heart attack and pretend it was one from
him. Knowing better, I told both boys to get back to work and reminded
them that it wouldn't be professional to share that stuff at work.
Mark let out a sigh of relief as they walked away, and I sent him a
text promising to keep his secret before returning to my own, rather
large stack of work.
Over the next few days I barely saw Mark and Mike, but began texting
with them more and more. With Mike it was always puns about the
positions and lude acts accountants did with the files, usually
culminating in him sending me a selfie where he had some paper in his
fly or was humping a filing cabinet. Mark's texts were more lowkey,
often poking fun at the shitty work he was doing or how many of the
older executives were practically illiterate when it came to tasks
like opening their email or sending a text message. Eventually they
started referencing the sex stuff we'd discussed the weekend prior,
never going far enough for him to admit to seeing me cum on video
though. By Thursday the three of us were eating lunch together and
stealing moments in the halls to exchange good natured barbs, so I
figured I had worked my way back into Mark's good graces. It was time
to mention the sexting and see if he would freak again.
me: thanks 4 the coke at lunch, ill get u next time
mark: no sweat. better you drink a soda than thirst for the cum of sumyungguy!
me: lol that thirst is never satisfied *slurp*
mark: gross dude
me: you didn't think it was gross sunday morning
me:?
mark: about sunday...I was really fucking drunk and high and didn't
know what the fuck I was saying. I never should have hit that bowl,
that stuff was way too strong for me, and I feel really awful for
texting u all that gross shit.
me: it wasn't gross man. I enjoyed it, which u could probably tell.
But if u wanna drop it, its cool. Just wondering what u were smoking
that got u so fckd up?
mark: something stronger than the shit I usually smoke. It was awesome
but I lost control.

I decided to test the waters and see if I could get him to admit what
it was with a little admission of my own.

me: yeah tina does that to me sometimes too.
me: :/
me:?
Mark: I don't know, I've never smoked tina. Just weed.

Fuck. I'd admitted my worst habit and now the hot dude who works with
me had me jerking on video AND admitting to drug use in text form. I
was screwed for sure...until...

Mark: Mike does tina sometimes. He even fucked his ex on it in front
of me once. got me to film a little. (pic attached)

The photo attachment included three shots. One: Mike taking a hit off
a bubble. Two: Mike fingering a naked girl while she hit the same
bubble. Three: Mike getting head from the girl while he hit the
bubble.

Me:shit dude thats hot! u shoulda joined them.
Mark: Ew dude, thats my bro! Anyway I don't do hard drugs like that.
Mike likes it tho. Said it made him hornier than fuck.
Me: I can tell
Mark:...Whats it like?
Me: exactly like mike said, plus a hundred times better.
Mark: cool
Me: u never been tempted to try it.
Mark: not really. seems like a waste unless u know ur gonna get some.
Me: yeah, ur right. u should try it sometime tho.
Mark: maybe. my ex will be in town this weekend, but ill probably just
fuck her sober
me:cool, back to work, ttyl
Mark: ttyl man

I snuck into the bathroom and barely had my cock out of my pants
before I shot all over the tile floor and my pants and shoes. I
didn't even get the door locked but luckily I was one of the last
people in the building. Sneaking out the side door I ran to my car and
drove home to jerk off again to the hot photos of the teen smoking and
getting sucked.
--
coming up: Friday

post-6114-0-29152600-1433673760_thumb.jpg

post-6114-0-26270800-1433673776_thumb.jpg

post-6114-0-55512100-1433674010_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Friday was hard to get through, knowing what I had planned. Using my tech savvy Thursday night (and the list of passwords for the company email accounts) I was able to figure out Mark's facebook password and find out that the girl who he referenced the day before was an ex of his named Shannon who was coming into town that afternoon and planned to meet him at a party across town, clear on the other end of the city where some former high school basketball star was having a huge blow out guaranteed to end with Shannon letting Mark fuck her. Thinking as quickly as I could, I spoofed a facebook profile of one of Shannon's hot friends from her school. With a little poking and prodding I managed to get Shannon to admit to her "friend" that she was way more into Mike than Mark and was only going to let Mark fuck her as a back-up if Mike wasn't interested. Emailing from Mike's account at work, I sent her a message that I (aka mike) wanted to see her and had been into her for years. Before I went to bed that night, I got Shannon to tell Mark that she was more into his brother, and was going to hook up with him instead.

This was where the plan got tricky. Calling upon the spoofed profile I'd used with Shannon, I messaged Mark as if I was Shannon's friend Maggie, and told him I was coming with her for her visit but had decided not to go to the party, and hoped he would meet me to hang out one on one. Giving him a fake phone number that could receive calls and texts from an app on my phone, I told him to text me (Maggie) if he wanted to do something more fun than just go to a party. Around 10, when he finally checked his phone, he seemed confused by the random facebook message but texted the number and asked what "Maggie" had in mind.

Maggie: I dunno. Shannon said u and ur bro were into partyin, that true?

Mark: Yeah but I think Shannon's planning on hooking up with Mike at the party, and u said u didn't want to go

Maggie: lol not that kinda partying. I meant parTying. i.e. tina

Mark: not really my thing

Maggie: too bad, it turns me on like mad! (attached photo of faceless topless teen tits)

Mark: fucking nice! I'm still up for hanging out!

Maggie: Nah, I wana find some tina and a guy to fuck me while we smoke (attached photo of faceless naked teen tits and finger in pussy)

Mark: come on, I promise u a good time (attached pic of Mark's hard cock laying against his abs)

Maggie: I want that in my cunt so bad Marky, but I need to party while I can, b4 going back home. think ur bro can handle both Shannon and I?

I knew this might set Mark off, since he'd lost some girls to his suave brother in the past, but it had to be done to push him towards what I had in mind. I switched out of the app at that point and turned to my own texts and sent him one from my normal number.

Me: hey Mark, u still gonna get some from your ex tonight?

Mark: Doubt it, turns out she is more into Mike. But her hot friend is coming 2 town and might be down. (attached two pix sent to him by "Maggie")

Me: nice, u should do her friend royally so she goes back and tells your ex how amazing you were.

Mark: Fucking right! Just not sure I wanna do what she wants.

Me: fuck it man, whatever it is, do it! She is fucking hot enough to be worth anything bro!

Mark: ur right man, ttyl

Turning on the app, I waited for him to respond but got nothing. Impatient, I sent a text that I knew would push him over the edge.

Maggie: can u give me Mike's # so I can get him to fuck me?

Mark: don't need his #. I'll get some and we can fuck at the party 2night.

Maggie: Awesome, but can we do it somewhere else? I don't want Shannon to know I smoke tina.

Mark: I dunno where?

Maggie: My hotel? near Colfax and downing. (and conveniently only blocks from my condo).

Mark: cool. what time?

Maggie: Text me when u have the tina and I'll send u my room number.

The rest of the day was torture, waiting for 5 o'clock to come, but finally it arrived and I texted my dealer, asking if 'doc' had set up a time to come get stuff too. My guy said yes and told me he'd be there at 8 sharp. I agreed to be there by 7:45, lying in wait.

--

Showered, shaved and spotless, I was seated on my dealer's couch, smoking a bowl when a knock came at his door at 8 pm that night. This time I wasn't going anywhere. Mark came in wearing a crisp looking button-down black shirt tucked into a pair of well-fitted black pinstripe slacks, with a leather belt, jacket and combat boots to complete the look. Upon seeing me, he almost bolted, but my dealer had shut the door behind him, and it was too late. Acting as if I was just as surprised to see him, I even called him Mike at first, and waited for him to correct me...which he didn't. Panic set in as I realized that Mark might have sent his brother to get the supplies and this might be the wrong brother. If Mike was here, then Mark might be at home waiting for a text or out in the car, oblivious to what was going on. Excusing myself to the bathroom, I booted up the app and typed in a text from Maggie and set it to send on a 2 minute delay. Back in the living room, 'Doc' was now seated on the couch, so I joined him and told my dealer how we worked together, and he nodded as if he had no idea while weighing out the sack of favors. Feeling the phone in my pocket buzz to inform me that "Maggie" had sent her message, I was relieved when Mark's phone went off right next to me. This was the boy I'd been perving on, he was just playing it cool with the dealer so the guy wouldn't figure it out. Scratching my nose, my dealer recognized the signal I'd given him before Mark arrived, and made an excuse about needing to run upstairs for more baggies, leaving Mark and I alone in the living room.

"So you're not Mike are you?" I asked, whispering to Mark as if I was keeping his secret.

"How did you kn---no. It's me, Mark." he said, nervous as a cat in dog kennel. "Shannon's friend Maggie said she wanted to party with me, so I decided it was time to try it out."

"That's cool man," my hand clasped onto his knee and squeezed, keeping it friendly but introducing some physical contact between us. "You going to pick her up and take her someplace where the two of you can party?"

"Can't," Mark said, constantly looking between me and the doorway in case the dealer came back. "Mike took the car to a party down in the boonies, so I'm gonna walk over to her hotel on Colfax and downing after I finish up here."

"Want me to give you a ride? I live only a few blocks from there anyway so I'm headed that direction." Mark eagerly agreed and went to text "Maggie" just as the dealer returned with the bags and finished with the sale. Mark's bag was loaded especially heavy, but I'd paid extra to make it that way. Thanking him for the goods, we went to my car, and Mark got in the passenger's side while I walked around the back and read what he'd texted.

Mark: hey babe, got goodies. headed ur way.

Maggie: Not ready yet. Can u hang out close for few mins?

Mark: Not really. being dropped off by friend.

Maggie: hang w/ ur friend until Shannon and the other girls go2 the party pls. Ill txt when u can cum fuck me.

Climbing in the car I could tell Mark was unhappy with something, at which point he showed me the text Maggie just sent. Graciously I offered to let him come over to my place and chill until she was ready, to which he reluctantly agreed, emphasizing the fact he'd only be able to hang for a few minutes. On the ride over, I asked him how he was going to partake in the party favors, which got me nothing but a quizzical look. Explaining that most people preferred to smoke or shoot up with tina, I asked how he planned on doing it, and he admitted he hadn't thought about it. As we parked in my garage, I told him I had a pipe inside and would show him what to do with it.

Crossing through the mud room and into my condo, I could see Mark was impressed with my place. I lived on the northern half of a duplex which had a garage and mudroom on the lowest level, leading up to the kitchen, living room, study and dining room on the main level, before going up again to the three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the top floor. Showing him into the study, I told him to go ahead and take off his jacket and boots since my a/c was on the fritz and it only got as cold as 76 in here. In actuality, I set the thermostat to 76 before I left, and locked it off so it couldn't be reset without the key. Being the good brother, he did as I asked and sat down on the plush couch in his shirt, slacks and clean white socks. Moving to the cabinets on the opposite wall, I opened a sliding door to reveal a large flatscreen tv with a frozen image of a hot young girl getting felt up by two men in their early twenties.

"You can unpause it if you want," I said, retrieving a box from the shelf next to the tv and sitting on the cushion next to his. "while I show you how to load a pipe with this."

"Thanks man," Mark said, starting up the gangbang porn I had in the Blu-ray, ready to go. "I'm such a retard. I can't believe I didn't think about how we were gonna smoke this. No wonder this chick wants to bang my brother and not me."

"If she wants him more, she's a fucking idiot," my response was quiet so he had to move closer to hear me. Watching me load the tina into the bowl with a small straw, he seemed mesmerized as I complimented him. "You're way funnier than your brother, and it looked to me like your dick is bigger too. You just need to learn a few things about how to party before you dive in."

Blushing, Mark nodded and watched as I explained what I just did. Pulling out a lighter from the box, I showed him how to heat the bottom of the bowl without burning the crystals, until finally they'd melted enough for the smoke to begin to swirl. Motioning for him to take a hit, he declined.

"I'm gonna wait until I'm with Maggie so we can enjoy it together." He said, forcing me to take the first hit or risk losing the smoke. He watched intently while I took a huge inhale, and proceeded to release a thick white cloud of smoke into the air. All I could think to do was play on his lack of experience.

"Suit yourself," pausing to take another hit and blow it out, I made sure to seem as casual as could be before setting the pipe on a cool, damp towel I'd prepared and hearing it sizzle. "but don't be surprised if she can tell you're a tina virgin. It never hits as easy as it looks the first time."

"Really?" Mark was beginning to sweat in the warm room with his long sleeve shirt on, not to mention his fear. "Well, if you are sure I won't get too high before I meet her...okay, show me what to do."

I handed him the pipe and explained once more how to properly melt and hit the tina, watching as he failed to go slow enough to get any smoke to rise. Looking at me with his big puppy dog eyes, I took pity on the poor sap and lit the pipe for him.

"Wait for my signal to inhale," I said while slowing turning the pipe over the lighter until the wisps turned into curls of smoke. "now inhale and don't stop until you can't inhale anymore. Good job, keep going! Good, good, okay now exhale!"

Coughing only once while a gigantic cloud unlike any I'd seen before escaped from his lips and mouth, I could tell he was excited and horrified all at once.

"Again!" I said, lifting the pipe to his lips before he could argue, and reheating the pre-melted crystals for another giant hit. "This time shot gun your hit into my mouth."

Doing as he was told, Mark took hit after hit, exhaling each time into my open mouth, less than an inch from his. Switching back to taking turns on the pipe, we continued to shot gun with Mark never questioning the fact that we were practically on top of each other to do so. Once the bowl was finished I could see how fucking high Mark really was, his pupils dialated to giant black pools with green and brown around the edge, his body stiff and alert, and his mouth open slightly, waiting for another hit to come.

"How do you feel?" I asked, unbuttoning my own shirt so it was open all the way and untucked.

"Fucking awesome man! This stuff is amazing! I feel like I'm on fire!" Mark was definitely as high as possible. Somehow my plan to make him need to get high in order to get laid, then get him to my house to try it out had worked. Time for phase 3.

"That might be because it is so hot, feel free to get comfortable while I grab us some drinks." Standing, I kicked off my shoes and toed off my socks, leaving me in just my open shirt, board shorts and white briefs. Once I reached the kitchen, I felt my phone buzz and checked to see if Mark was texting Maggie as I figured he might. Sure enough, he was asking how soon he could come over, explaining that he was ready to get high and fuck her all night long.

Maggie: sounds awesome stud, roommies leaving 4 party @ 10, then u can cum party w/ me. u ok 2 hang w/ ur friend till then?

Mark: think so. u mind if I start smoking b4 I get there?

Maggie: sure sexy, prefer it that way, but thot u weren't in2 smoking tina?

Mark: I'm full of surprises (attached photo of Mark in the study with his pants open revealing his cock hard in a pair of white briefs like mine)

Maggie: cant wait, cu soon

I returned to the study with drinks in hand, a rum and coke for me, and a rum and coke with a dash of ghb for Mark. Not enough to knock him out, but enough to get him drunk from one or two drinks, instead of the 6-8 it would normally take a teen of his size and metabolism. Maybe he was feeling modest, or just unsure of the etiquette, but he'd refastened his pants and his shirt was only unbuttoned down to mid chest, with the sleeves rolled up. He had a real sweat going now, as did I, so I decided to kick things off by ditching my shirt and dropping my shorts so I was in nothing but my briefs as I joined him on the couch.

"Damn man, you're ripped! I mean I know I've seen photos before," he said, blushing slightly and downing half his drink. "But you're fucking shredded man! Much more than you can tell in some crappy selfie."

"Thanks man, but you got me all self conscious now," I faked modesty and put my shirt over my briefs, doing very little to hide my growing cock. "it's not fair for you to check me out without showing something too. Quid pro quo remember?"

Mark laughed, finished his drink and stood up. Stripping away his shirt first, then his shorts, he was soon left in only his briefs and white socks, striking a pose or two to make me giggle. As he sat down he swayed slightly, and I realized the g was taking effect. Asking if there was anything wrong, he shook his head no, and turned his attention back to the porn while fishing something from his pockets and asking "can we load another bowl?"

Smiling, I took his bag of tina from his hand and loaded another fat bowl into the glass bubble pipe, offering him the first hit this time. Salivating like a dog for his bone, Mark took the bowl and slowly lit it how I taught him. After taking a long drag from the pipe, he turned to shot gun to me, but apparently forgot to keep a little space between us, pressing his mouth into mine and exhaling before slowing letting his tongue lick my lips. Eyes popping open, he snapped backwards and began apologizing like he had severed my hand or beaten my puppy to death, but I just laughed and told him it was cool.

The next few hits we didn't shot gun, instead smoking and watching the porn which had evolved into 5 guys taking turns on the hot teen girl. Checking the clock I saw that it was only 9:20, so I decided to refresh our drinks and see if Mark was getting antsy. Sneaking my phone along with me into the kitchen took some Houdini-ing but soon I was carefully measuring out another small dose of g into Mark's second rum and coke, while making myself a coke on the rocks. Downing a Viagra, I checked my phone and realized Mark wasn't texting Maggie while I was out of the room. Horny to see what he had in mind for her, I called out to him.

"So you text that girl and let her know you're getting ready to pound her pussy?" I asked, stopping to readjust my cock in my undies and stroke it a little.

"Just did," he lied. "She says it will be awhile longer, is it cool if I hang here till then?"

"No problem." My smile was big enough that a sober man might have realized it was hiding something when I returned to the study, but Mark was high and drugged and absent-mindedly stroking his soft shrunken cock through his briefs when I sat beside him.

"It's fucking weird dude," he said, peeling the elastic waist band away from his slim, smooth 8-pac to reveal his tina dick. "I'm hornier than I've ever been in my whole life, but my cock won't get hard."

"That's normal dude," I said, reaching over and giving his soft dick a squeeze and a stroke, with no objections from him. "Tina can make some dudes dicks go soft, and other times it makes you harder than steel, see?"

Pulling down my own briefs to my knees, my hard 8.5 inch dick sprang back against my hairy 6 pac with a 'thwack!' Hypnotized by my hard on, Mark couldn't help but reach over and squeeze and stroke me a few times before a moan escaped my lips and the spell was broken. Blushing and stammering, he turned back to the tv and gulped from his new drink.

We continued to drink, smoke and stroke to the porno, me stiff and him soft, until the video started to include shots of the men stroking and sucking one another. Looking over I noticed Mark's glass was empty, he was taking another big hit from the pipe and his eyes were darting from the porn to my raging man meat. Putting my arm around him and pulling him to me, he shot gunned into my mouth and let me pull him closer for a real kiss. Now I'm no shrimp at 6'1" but his basketball body was long enough that I'd never be able to kiss him and feel his ass at the same time if he weren't so loopy that he bent like gumby as I pushed him back on the sofa.

Turning his head to the porn I asked him if he liked what he saw, and he nodded yes. Before it dawned on him what that meant, I worked my way up his body and placed my erect dick at his lips. His eyes looked up at me with fear and desire, but I knew desire would win when I reached behind me, between his legs and ran my fingers over his asshole. Moaning, his mouth opened and I slid my cock inside it, feeding him 3, then 4, then 5, 6, almost 7 inches of my cock before he began to choke. Not wanting to go to fast, I only used those 7 inches for awhile while I teased his asshole and fed him my precum.

"How does that feel Mark?" I said, pulling my cock away long enough for him to answer.

"Good but I'm not-" leaning down, I stopped him from telling me 'I'm not gay' by kissing him hard, while maneuvering his hips so he began to flip on his stomach.

"What was that mark?" kissing down his back until I reached his ass crack, I dove in with my tongue.

"I'm not....uunnnnnggghhh." my tongue pressed fully against his sweet tight ass. Pleased to discover there was no dirtiness inside him, I wondered if his brother warned him to wash out before partying. Eating his ass at full speed and with lots of gusto, he writhed in pleasure beneath me, unaware that I was soaking my fingers in lube laced with tina at the same time. Kissing back up his spine, I worked a finger inside him before he cried out from the pain of penetration. "It burns! Take it out Peter!"

"Sorry Mark, it'll be over in a second," speaking of second, I added a second finger and used my muscular frame to keep my drugged prey from bucking me off. When he calmed down some more, finger number three joined in, eliciting one final cry and them just whimpers and moans. "There now, the booty bump should be taking effect any second and we can get started."

Sure enough, a minute or so later, Mark's breathing got heavier and he started bucking his hips back to meet my hand. As I pulled out of him, he whispered "don't" and tried to clamp his virgin ass around my fingers to keep them inside. That was my cue to give him the real thing. Turning him onto his back, I pulled his hips to the edge of the couch and knelt between his thighs on the floor, Placing his long, muscular legs over my shoulders, I looked down at the semi-delirious, semi-conscious, semi-erect teen and moved my crotch forward until I felt my thick penis penetrate his unfucked hole. Suddenly his eyes came into focus and he threw his arms up to push me off as I rammed home all 8.5 inches of circumsized 24 yr old man meat, until my pubes came to rest against his sphincter. Try as he might, my buff frame was too much for his skinny, sinewy, strong form. Maybe he'd have had a chance with less/no drugs in his system, but his altered state made him the perfect toy for my hungry hard on. Besides, his cock was only hard once I was balls deep in him, so it couldn't have been all bad.

Over the next ten minutes I fucked him slow, then fast, soft, then hard, shallow then deep, until his hands stopped trying to push me away and began pulling me in to go faster, harder and deeper. Seeing the last ounce of reticence turn into desperation for more dick was all it took for me to lose it.

"I'm going to cum inside you unless you tell me to stop," my hips picked up speed as I leaned in and informed him of what I had planned. His only answer came in the form of his hand taking up his cock and jerking himself off as fast as he could. Eyes locked, I saw them widen as he got close, and I nodded to show him I was getting there too. Suddenly he gasped as a huge volley of cum rocketed up and splashed against my fuzzy pecs. Catching me off guard, I looked down and caught the next one across my cheek, nose and mouth. Tasting and smelling hot, fresh boy cum sent me over the edge. My back curled and stiffened as I lost control, pistoning deeper than I had yet, and depositing shot after shot of searing hot seamen into the furthest reaches of his no-longer-virgin asshole. His load soaked us both from neck to navel while his butt swallowed each drop I could give it.

Panting, I collapsed against his heaving chest and kissed him hard while we recovered. Seeing the post-coital guilt setting in, I quickly retrieved the pipe from the table beside us and forced him to take a few hits, curbing his moral dilemma long enough for my cock to reharden. As round number two began, I could tell he wasn't ready. The truth of the matter was, I didn't care. Until I figured out a way to fuck Mike's ass too, his brother would be fulfilling the needs of two desires. No two ways about it.

post-6114-0-23683300-1433674644_thumb.jpg

post-6114-0-61989400-1433676682_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: A couple of the posts got out of order when I merged the threads. Please don't post stories across multiple threads. Just add subsequent chapters to the end of the thread. That way all the chapters stay together, and guys will still be able to read the whole story months from now. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 years later...
On 6/8/2015 at 3:00 AM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: A couple of the posts got out of order when I merged the threads. Please don't post stories across multiple threads. Just add subsequent chapters to the end of the thread. That way all the chapters stay together, and guys will still be able to read the whole story months from now. 

... or years.

@denVERScub - I'd love to read a following chapter in which he finds out that "Maggie" has been leading him on and he finds out, then he and his brother use chems to punish both her and Shannon.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal