Tweakers And Shy Tops In The Desert

bigdick4you

moved to Phoenix less than a year ago and although i love the lifestyle and climate, i find the hookup world to be very sketchy and flaky. A friend of mine had warned me about it and my actual bf as well.

On the hook up sites its full with people who want to party and people who r downright flaky.i have been chatting with couple of guys who suddenly misteriously disappear or not come through when it comes to hook up. im a top and my bf is a bottom and sometimes we like to invite other tops to join us to beed his hole. In other major  citys its never a problem to find guys... but somehow here people r so insecure that they r not able to tagteam a hot hole! Or they come up with tweaker shit! I like to have fun with easy going like minded guys but somehow it doesnt seem to be possible here. I dont do drugs in any shape or form apart from using poppers. sex is my drug! any guys have any sugestions about how to deal with this or with similar experiences? I have starting simply blocking guys when i think its fake profiles or when they dont come through...  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really hope what you're saying isn't true--I'm going to be visiting Phoenix for the first time in about three weeks and want to meet some tops and bottoms to have some adult fun with!

Edited by sxlhlng

• 1 month later...

Very much agree here.  Been here for few years now; TOP; most all of my friends are tops, VERY hard to find any bottoms; when I do they're usually on drugs/visiting/ or not really bottoms but verse.  If they even show up at all.  Very different from my experiences in other cities... sad to say. 

• 3 months later...

I have been in Phoenix 3 years now and have had my share of Tops (I am total bottom).  That being said it has to be "in the moment" otherwise it seems every guy here is a FLAKE!  I have had good luck renting motel rooms and having guys drop by to fuck me.  I have found a way to make Phoenix work for me but once again Flakes, Tweekers, and fake profiles.  Its sex guys, not a life commitment. 

• 1 month later...

The struggle to weed out the tweekers and flakes here in Phoenix is real.

I also seem to bang up against more than my share of tops that are all about passion & love.

As a good cumdump im not about that fuck me use me like a hole get a nut NEXT.

If you liked it help me out by hitting me up next time you need some ass or by giving my digits to your buddies that need a nice clean hole to use and fill.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/4/2017 at 4:21 PM, fillmeupwithyou said:

I find mostly bottoms around Phoenix.

Phoenix definitely has that reputation.  I dunno...seems to go in phases for me.  Much of the time all I can find is bottoms who want my load (especially if I'm hanging in that back corner in the Anvil).  But sometimes I get surprised and I'll get hit up by guys looking to top.  I try to keep a good circle of friends I can call on to drop by for a little fun.  And the summer time pool parties can be entertaining.

The flakiness is real too.  Hell, I had guys who were moving here from out of state hit me up.  Things would be going great in conversation but when it came to actually meeting, the conversation would end.  I'm not sure if Phoenix attracts those types or creates them, but they're annoying.

I'm sometimes up for a fuck, though I've been spending a lot of my free time visiting my new partner in San Diego. 

• 2 months later...

Phoenix is full of flakes. Its also full of bottoms. Even if you go to flex or chute and lay on the fuck bench.. guys just stare and move on. By far the most flakiest city I have ever experienced.