raunchyfuckers.com

RawLeather

After similar messages a few months ago I tried MM and it redirected me to Fort Troff. Then suddenly I had access to the site again. Now it redirects me again to Fort Troff. Just keep trying I guess.

I am using IE Explorer 11.

There was a message earlier from someone that MM would be online again in September.

Some hacker probably hacked in and did something that caused it to redirect to Fort Troff which m,ight have been to get affiliate referral payments or something.  Totally illegal and fixed but that sounds like what happened unless the sites were down for an extended upgrade and the owner just had it send users to Fort Troff during the down time so that iif anyone ended up buying something from Fort Troff they would get paid for referring the customer.

• 1 year later...

This happens every few weeks at raunchyfuckers.com.  It usually lasts 2 or 3 days, then the site works normally again.  Not sure why, but I've gotten used to it.  I just leave the site alone for a few days, then come back to it and it works fine.

• 3 years later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Forgive me if I missed the memo on this, but what happened to the Raunchy Fuckers website? I’m trying to locate some older videos I know were posted there, but the site just keeps redirecting me back to the BBBH site now.

• 5 months later...