After similar messages a few months ago I tried MM and it redirected me to Fort Troff. Then suddenly I had access to the site again. Now it redirects me again to Fort Troff. Just keep trying I guess.

I am using IE Explorer 11.

There was a message earlier from someone that MM would be online again in September.

Some hacker probably hacked in and did something that caused it to redirect to Fort Troff which m,ight have been to get affiliate referral payments or something.  Totally illegal and fixed but that sounds like what happened unless the sites were down for an extended upgrade and the owner just had it send users to Fort Troff during the down time so that iif anyone ended up buying something from Fort Troff they would get paid for referring the customer.

This happens every few weeks at raunchyfuckers.com.  It usually lasts 2 or 3 days, then the site works normally again.  Not sure why, but I've gotten used to it.  I just leave the site alone for a few days, then come back to it and it works fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LDNhungvers
      Anyone hung vers and up for B.B. fun?
    • By bbslut88
      Vers bottom looking to chat with guys with extreme fetishes/taboo ones along with meet guys in person who will violently rape my ass/pretty much anything else.

If you send me condoms full of cum I will send you a video of me eating it or pushing it up my ass.

Nottingham UK

• By Cutedelicategay
      I was always shy and submissive growing up. I secretly enjoyed watching naked guys after PE class. I used to work at gyms and stadium locker rooms. I had my first real experience with the son of my godfather who was 2 years older than I, at 14 yrs. Tasted his cum and later he took my cherry. All sex was always condomless. My godfather caught us in act and following  discussion he decided to have sex with me if I wanted to continue with his son. Eventually moved in with them for university. He was divorced by then. They both trained me to be a slut willing to take loads. I never learned what a condom feels like up my ass. Although I am on my own I am still proud of what they both taught me - sexual submission to a real man.
    • By 4BareCocks
      This past Wednesday night I was fucked and loaded by a couple who took turns putting their raw cocks in me.  I was laying on the round table in one of the basement playrooms at Club Philly.  Thursday night I was bare fucked by a twink in my room at Club Philly who deposited a copious amount of his cum in my ass.  He thanked me after he was finished fucking me.  Later a thirty something guy came into my room and started fingering and playing with my hole.  I still had the cum in my ass from my earlier fuck so his thick 9 inch cock had no trouble getting deep in me.  This guy was into rough fucking, pounded my hole, and loved pulling on my long head of hair while fucking.  After fucking me for about 45 minutes I also got his load.  I also sucked a lot of cock while I was there and can't wait for my next trip to Philly which will probably be in early June.
    • By CumPigbtm
      Early thirties white pig looking to get loaded up around noon at Eros. Hairy chub ass perfect for taking raw cock. 

Other #BBBH Sites…