Marathon Cocksucking

So guys just wondering if any of you had had all nighters cocksucking with one horny dude or 

many hot dudes feeding your mouth loads of fuckmilk. I love to get a hot young horny stud and 

drain his fuckstick of many wads of cockjuice and love to be milked dry of my jizz. The most loads

I had sucked from any hot dude was 6, but have done that a few times with different hot dudes. 

I have also been sucked for 6 loads over a horny night. Cocksucking rules

• Upvote 1

I always dreamed of getting on my knees to suck off a long line of big hard cocks ;) Maybe 10 or more guys, I'd love to drain their balls and swallow every drop of their cum!

• Upvote 3

I've already posted this elsewhere but one Friday night of a Labor Day weekend in New Orleans, I sucked cocks all night in a bar called Rawhide. I was wearing nothing but cowboy boots, jeans. Bar was PACKED w/shirtless men. 100 degrees. Around 2 am, crowd changed from gay accountants on vacation to local New Orleans ghetto thugs. I didn't stop. I kept going till 5 am. I lost count in the upper 20s. I begged men "Cum on my face and my tits!" And they did. My beard got saturated; it slid down my neck, between my tits, down my happy trail, puddled in my belly button, stopped when the trail of cocksnot hit the top of my pubes. I walked around bar showing off, little ropes dangling off my beard as I stood in line to piss or order a beer. Had to walk 10 blocks back to hotel, thru hotel lobby.

That was Friday night. Went back Sat. afternoon... Sat. night... Sun. afternoon... Sun. night... Did a few less each time but must've done 60 that weekend. Crack hos can't do that many cocks. And yes, I bent over and got fucked a few times that weekend too ... without turning around to see what they looked like.

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that i love to suck multiple cocks, but how do you suck for hours on end? doesn't your jaw ache or your throat get raw from the friction? what's your secret to avoid those issues?

For me, sucking for an hour in one go is about right. Have gone longer than that and my jaw does get sore. Everyone is different though and it depends if you take mini breaks in between. I love sucking cock so I will go through any physical discomfort that may arise. Plus i would never finish with a guy not getting off....not because I'm considerate...its because I need cum.

Spent Sunday morning with a cock in my mouth for what must have been a half hour. Love waking a guy up that way.

Edited by chie
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once sucked a guy i met on a beach when on vacation.  Halfway thru the bj I was giving I noticed someone nearby watching me. Once guy #1 came and fed me his load, #2 the observer stepped up and I began to suck him.  Then I noticed a couple of guys nearby watching and waiting their turn.  I ended up sucking off nine guys one after the other, two of the guys I sucked twice for a total calmed count of 11.  I could've kept going but I ran out of guys.  All were uncut, 5-7" and about 20-35 years old--I was about 40 at the time.  Everyone had a huge load, most I kept sucking on until they went soft and pulled out of my mouth.  I still miss that night and wish to repeat the scene again.

• Upvote 3

I such cock because I love the juice. I love precum and I love cum. If a cock doesn't deliver, then I get less interested. And without being arrogant, I have a reputation as being a great cocksucker. Female friends asked me for advice, because some of my ex-partners referred them to me ;)

My record was 10 loads over 5 hours from 7 guys. 

• Upvote 3

I love love love to suck cock. It's my favourite hobby and I think im pretty good at it. It's how I started sexually and what I enjoy most nowadays along with many other acts. Deepthroating/throatfucking is my favourite, but I like to start off really slow and sensual. MMM

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

i love sucking cock but honestly i get bored after a while . i absolutely love big cock and can and have serviced some very hung men for hours without rest and still beg for more, but sometimes i guess im just not that into it anymore and my gag reflex becomes very active. the idea is a turn on but i max out at 5 or 6 guys giving me one load each. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love sucking cock. Love a guy that can hold off shooting his load for as long as possible. I do enjoy a variety of cocks though. I use to go to group sessions and a leather bar in my area because I knew I could go from cock to cock. I would love it when I had 3 or 4__guys waiting for me to blow them. On my knees to please!

Edited by hotbbbottom4u