My Boyfriend

My boyfriend

I met my boyfriend at a party. But. before I continue, let me introduce myself.  My name is Jeremy, I'm 5', 10", and 120 pounds, so I'm quite slim.  At the time of this story I was 23.

I had been invited to go to a friend's party. I didn't want to go, but since I had nothing else to do, I decided to go thinking about going home early.  After I got there, I saw that my ex-boyfriend Tony and his new boyfriend were also in attendance, so I started to have a few drinks, if only to give the impression I was over Tony.  Then it happened:  I noticed an exceptionally hot guy, who was somewhat taller than I, who had a swimmer's build, blond hair and deep blue eyes.  I also noticed a chubby guy who was trying to hit-on me, but I wasn't having it:  the tall guy was all that interested me.

I could see my ex, he didn't seem to be enjoying himself. He and I had broken-up because we had wildly different perspectives in a couple of key areas of life, the the sex with him had always been great.  Surprisingly, I found myself talking with Tony's boyfriend, only to discover he was beyond boring.  Great.  Anyhow, at some point I needed to pee so I went to the bathroom. I barely had the time to close the door that Tony pushed the door and closed it behind himself, and began kissing me.  Fuck, was he a good kisser.  Then he said "I wanna fuck you."

I was okay with his suggestion, but still need to pee from all the drinks I had consumed.  I was barely done when Tony pulled his big cock out of his pants, and began fingering my hole, which, fortunately, I had prepared before I left the house.

"Suck me bitch," he muttered, pushing my head down, adding "fuck, I've missed your mouth. Get me hard so I can fuck you."

After about two minutes, he turned me round and rammed his 18 cm (7 inch) bare cock into my ass, exclaiming "Fuck, that feels good.  That little bitch won't let me fuck him bare. Take my big dick!   I'm gonna cum in your sweet ass. I'm gonna lube you up, 'cause I know you'll be fucked again, slut!"

Once he came, he tucked himself away and left, as if nothing had happened.  I love it when a guy just cums and leaves!

I went back to the living room and went back to my drink. I chatted with some guys, uninteresting. I just wanted or to get fucked by that hot guy, or go home and find a dick to fill me up.  I was thinking about leaving but decided to pee before I left for home.  Again Tony saw me heading for the bathroom, and again he made a straight line to join me, where, once behind the closed door, again he dumped a load in my ass,  To be honest, however, but all I could think about was the hot guy.  Anyhow, after Tony blew his load and left, I emptied my bladder, made my farewell to my host, and made for the exit with the thought of going home to cruise for someone else to blow more cum into my ass.

Just then, as I opened the door to leave, there he was:  the hot guy, and he was smiling at me with intent.

To be continued if enjoyed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Guest Lempriere

Hot story -- hope there is going to be more.  Want to find out about the hot guy -- forget Tony -- you can do better!

Part 2

As I opened the door, here he was, Hot guy, smiling at me.  I was somewhat surprised and didn't know what to do or say, but he wasn't quite so tongue-tied, and opened saying "Hey, I'm Peter, we haven't met."

I took his hand and barely manage to introduce myself.

He smiled, and commented "I saw you tonight, and got the impression you weren't enjoying yourself."

"Well, I was about to go home."

"Can I get you a drink?  But I've gotta pee first."

"Sure.  I saw the bathroom in that direction.  I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

A few minutes later Peter entered the kitchen, and upon connecting with me, said "Finish you drink.  I'll get you another," which he did.

"Cheers!"

With that introduction we began chatting, talking about random things, and generally getting to know each other.  At some point, we started to talk about drugs, what we had done.  I mentioned I had never done G, but was somewhat interested in trying it.  About then Peter poured me yet another drink. I was already getting pretty high from the alcohol, but even without the alcohol, for a guy as hot as Peter I would have done anything.  

Then we started to talk about sexual experience. I tried to conceive the fact that I'm a slut, a bareback one no less. With the G working up, I felt horny, and out of nowhere I started to kiss Peter, deep French kiss. At some point, he just whispered "So you really are the slut everyone is talking about."

"What are you talking about?"

"Why do you think I came by tonight? I hear you got fucked by everyone here , that all the guys have shot a load in to your ass. Why do you think they call you the 'glue' of the group?"

I was kind of shocked to learn that my friends where talking about me behind my back.  But it was essentially true.  Virtually everyone of the guys at that particular party had fucked me at least once, and several guys had fucked me repeatedly.

"Hope I didn't offend you," commented Peter.

"No, you didn't.  I just never really thought about it - that, in fact, I have had sex with almost all of my friends. Which, I suppose, does make me a slut.  I hope you don't think less of me."

"Are you kidding?  I like the fact that you're a slutty ass. Your ass will be great tonight, 'cause I'm gonna fuck you. But it's nice to see that you're also a smart guy."

"Okay, so when did I agree to let you fuck me?"

"When you kissed me!"

I only could smile.

• Upvote 8