The Adventure Begins

sjthick8inches

I don't know who planted the load that finally converted me, but I know when it happened. You see, I work at a medical testing lab running blood and urine samples all day long. We do all kinds of testing: drug, disease, CBC, etc. In order to ensure the accuracy of the test machines we have various samples of blood with all the pathogens we test for. We run "calibration" tests often.

When I started barebacking more and more, I got in the habit of running my own blood through for the HIV calibration test. Then it happens. The antigen test with my blood shows hiv antigens. I must say the initial shock passes quickly; I know the machines can be wrong. I run a PCR test to see if my blood is truly toxic. My viral load is north of 5 million.

So this is it. After being less inhibited and less careful and taking more risks and more loads, it happens. I have an arednaline rush and my hands shake some. I feel tingly, numb, thrilled. I guess I feel a little more shock when the PCR test was done, but I start thinking about it. I think about how toxic my blood and cum are. I think about how *my* cock could deliver a life changing load of *my* seed, and I suddenly realize my cock is hard, rock hard, straining against my clothing. The thrill of knowing the power I have between my legs is intoxicating.

Before I finish my shift I start making dates.

That evening I visit Nicky. Nicky is a gorgeous boy with a strong taste for tina. I don't touch the stuff, but I always get extra hard when I find a vein and send whoever I am with spinning. When I get to Nicky's place I tell him he has to empty his balls into my ass before I will slam and fuck him. Nicky is thick and about 7 inches. He tries to fuck me well, but I can tell he really wants my cock and a hit of tina inside him. He stretches me out good and leaves about a quart of jizz sloshing in me. I can tell he is aching more and more for tina and my deadly cock... although he doesn't know that last bit about me... yet.

I want my first poz top fuck to be worthy of my newly toxic status. I think how I am about to do something major to him that cannot be undone. My hard cock gets harder and harder. While I mix the tina and fill the rig I was wonder how to rough up Nicky's hole without being too obvious. Then inspiration strikes... 

Nicky has already tied off and is itching, dying for that hit of crystal. I find his vein easily. Out comes the plunger, making the clear potion in the syringe dark red with Nicky's blood. In goes the plunger, sending that burn up his arm and straight to his brain. He gives a small gasp and shakes a litle as the tina goes to work. Now he is staring at my cock. "How about a little extra?" I ask. From the look on his face, I can tell he is curious but not sure what I mean. I take the needle and slide it into my vein. Out comes the plunger, filling the clear tube with my concentrated death serum. I look at it. Nicky looks at it and looks at me. I slide the needle into his vein again and pull the plunger out some more. Our blood - my lethal and his spiked- mix. In goes the plunger, and with it my mark is forever on him. I can see the look in his eyes. His mouth quivers a little as he catches his breath. He is deeply into it, but not at the level I am.

I have precum flowing down my shaft. Nicky licks it all up, and sucks me deep. Then I go to work on his ass. My cock is hard beyond belief. I show no mercy. Only my precum and Nicky's spit lube my cock. I thrust in balls deep and push deeper. I fuck as hard as I can. I can hear Nicky wimper with each especially hard shove of my deadly cock. I am at the edge. In addition to the intense hot pleasure of violating Nicky's beautiful ass, my mind is flashing on the poison welling up in my throbbing cock; the seed of change. Finally I give him my second load of biotoxins. I see he has cum again from my fucking.

Later that night I am finally able to mate with a kid from adam4adam who has been teasing my cock for almost 4 weeks. Him waiting, playing shy, and not meeting the first night we chatted makes a lasting difference for him. I gather from our chats that he is the only son of a well to do family from the east coast. He is finishing his first year of college. He tells me he is a virgin. At first I assume that's a load of crap but later I believe him. He says he has been using his fingers to anally pleasure himself since he was 12, and he just knows a cock in his ass will be amazing, like it's his calling.

As we chat almost every night on a4a, he makes a big deal of how conflicted he is. He says he knows safe sex is best, but he wants his "first time" to be special... and raw. I figure he's just being a cock tease but I play along. At first he asks me a few times if I am clean. I tell him, honestly at the time, that I am. At some point he stops asking, but he keeps teasing. Finally he gives me his address and asks me to come over.

He opens the door and he's not disappointing. He's cute, slender without being skinny, and he smiles at me in a way that tells me I meet with his approval too. I go in and he closes the door. I gently use my fingers to lift his chin so he is looking up at me. I kiss him; I slide my tongue in his mouth. His arms wrap around my waist and he presses his body to mine. I feel his hard cock through his pants.

He leads me to his bedroom and we continue to make out and undress. I take a quick break to pee and while I am in his bathroom I see a razor sitting on the sink. I laugh to myself as I bet he needs to shave once a week at most. I go back to the bedroom and he's totally naked now. I soon join him and we continue to make out, our cocks growing harder and harder. As he sucks my cock (clumsily) I notice he has some hair around his pink hole. I get up and order him to follow me. He does so obediently. Good boy. We go to the bathroom and climb into the tub. I sit on the edge of the tub and bend him over my knee. I run some warm water and finger his hole to open him up some. I soap his ass up and grab his razor. I go to work shaving his hole clean. Every so often I stick a finger or three inside. The soap stings him a little, which is good since it makes him not notice that I am also using his razor to makes some small cuts just inside his relaxed anus. I rinse him off good and lead him back to bed.

I make him lay on his tummy with his ass in the air, and I start to rim him. He is groaning with pleasure. My tongue dances over his sensitive little boy cunt, and slides inside now and then. He pushes his ass back against my face, wanting more. He is going to get more... much more. I think about how in the previous weeks when he chatted with me he would chicken out... tease my cock to a diamond like hardness then back out and ask to chat more later. I decide he is going to be punished for teasing me that way, and he's going to be punished for being a barebacking little faggot. I drop a wad of spit on the tip of my cock and spread it over the head. He has his arms folded so that his head rests on his hands. I move his arms down by his side and place his hands on his back. Now he is down on his chest with his ass in the air. His arms are in such a position as to be useless. He is vulnerable. He is mine. I move the head of my cock against his hole. I put my hands on each of his shoulders and hold him down.

I rocket my hips forward as hard and fast as I can. My whole cock goes all the way in. He shakes and screams in pain. I think to myself, "This is your punishment for being a cock tease." I hold a pillow over his mouth until he stops screaming. I let him catch his breath and give him more brutal thusts. He starts to make noise again and I cover his mouth with the pillow again. He is struggling in vain against me. His hole is tight and clenching around my swelling cock. I keep thrusting. I show no mercy. He is whimpering, "Please, please, please... it hurts... please stop... please..." I thrust harder and see tears running down his face. As I continue to pull out and brutally push in, again and again, I can see in the dim light of the bedroom that my cock is covered with blood from his torn up hole. I remember how toxic I am. I wonder if the precum alone would convert him. I think about him... so young... such a... a what? A blank canvas! Yes, that's it... he's my blank canvas and I am going to make him be what I want. I will take away his plans and he will be, for the rest of his life, an example of my work. This is his punishment for being a barebacking slut the first time he gets fucked. I ram harder and harder, more and more. He is crying quietly and his whole body shakes as I climax. My deadly cock shoots like a gun... bang, bang, bang, bang bang. I pull out and make him lick my cock clean as he continues to cry.

I get dressed and go home without saying a word.

To be continued...
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 18

The next day I am antsy at work. I don't want to be there; I want to be planting my charged seed everywhere I can.

I see Kim's ad on backpage. Kim is a tranny sex worker and she's in town. I have known Kim for about two years. When I first met her she would not have any bareback sex,. Despite this, I saw her again... because of her cock. Like most latina t-girls, she is well hung... really well hung. Feeling her tits (which like most trannies are way better than any genetic woman's rack) pressing on my back as she topped me from behind was so hot that I went back. As we talked more I told her that I do web pages for my friends. Her face lit up when she heard this. She asked if I could help her make a web page to advertise her services. I was not sure I could, but I said sure. It turns out what she wanted to do was easy, really easy, but she had no clue. At that point I stopped paying to meet her, and we would just trade services every month or so.

Finally, about a year ago, I was laying on my back making out with her, my legs wrapped around her as she lay on top of me. I got her inside of me with no condom. She looked me in the eye and asked if I was clean. I held her gaze and said yes. The tension in her body melted and she got into fucking me more than she ever had before. A few weeks later she let me top her raw. Ever since then, it's been bare, raw, uninhibited and intense between us.

Kim doesn't care for tina, but she sure likes to burn a bowl or three. I call her and ask when she would like me to come to her motel. She says any time after 6:30pm. I go home and get my stash of weed. I mix in roofies, X and cocaine. Lots of roofies, X and cocaine. I have no idea what the effect will be on her, but I bet it will be fun.

I get to her motel at 6:45. I give her the joint and light it up for her. Sometimes I join her, sometimes I don't. Tonight, she gets to have it all. We chat a little bit while she tokes. Soon she's swaying (probably the roofies) and her eyes are scanning around the room constantly (probably the coke). She finishes the joint and strips naked without a word. Her cock is hard and pointing to the sky. I follow suit and we move to the bed.

I deepthroat her cock as she lays on her back, obviously more high, more intoxicated than just 420 make her. She pulls me up to her and kisses me deep. She holds me close and rolls over on the king size bed. "Baby, I want to make love to you missionary tonight, ok?" I think to myself, "Make love? She never said it that way before..." That must be the X. I spread my legs and lift them in the air. She lubes up and slides inside me. She french kisses me as she rhythmically fucks me. "I am close," she whispers. Then as she cums, she tells me she loves me.

I cannot wait to spread her ass cheeks and flood her with my poison seed... but first I give her another joint. By the time she's half way done with it, she's so loaded she has trouble with even basic muscle control. "Make love to me, baby," she slurs out. "I will, Kim. But I want you know this will be special. I have hiv and my cum and blood are full of the virus. Tonight I am going to convert you to be hiv positive. I want to be the one who does it." It doesn't register, really, with her. She says, "Thanks, baby, thanks."

I use my fingernail to scratch her hole until it's nice and bloody. She tels me it hurts a little so I scratch harder. I roll her onto her back and spread her legs. I tell her again, "Kim, I am going to give you hiv now. I am going to fuck you to death." This time it seems like she is a little more understanding. "OK," she replies. I fuck her. I use only enough lube to get my head inside her. I often held back before when I barebacked Kim. I did not fuck as hard or rough as I wanted to. Tonight I make up for all those times. I hold her feet on my shoulders. I suck her toes now and then, but the whole time I am fucking her as hard as I can; I mate with her to make her pregnant with my death cum. I lay on top of her and make her bite my nipples hard as I get closer to cumming. I see blood on her lips as I continue to pound her. She has drawn my virus laden blood at my command. I cum. I give her my gift. I mark her. She is now bearing the fruit of our uninhibited rutting... forever.

I drive home and log on to adam4adam. There is a message for me from Will. Will is a Chinese consultant. He basically spends his time commuting between London, the Bay Area and Hong Kong trying to fix dysfunctional organizations. In the office, Will gives orders and makes changes. In the bedroom he's a needle dicked sub bottom.

When I first met Will he put a condom on me before I fucked him. I figured it would be one and done with him, but he always stayed at hotels convenient to my work so he was good for an easy lay. One time he asked if I would booty bump him. I said sure. He said his tina was on the desk. It was in a little package of folded wax paper. I opened it up and spread it on my hard spear. I dabbed some lube on his hole and slid in. "Take it easy," he said, "it burns some." Once he got use to it I was able to fuck him the way men should fuck: raw. He asked me to put on a condom before I cum. I said no. I told him I was going to cum in him. He didn't say another word. He just moaned with pleasure when I shot my load.

Since then, he usually blindfolded himself and even cuffed his own hands behind his back before I would enter his unlocked room. He started to leave his tina out on a small mirror, leaving me the choice of when to booty bump him.

So tonight I see his message on a4a. I reply and ask if I can head over at 9pm. Within a minute he replies yes.

I get to his room and I get straight to work. A little lube and I fuck him for a while. I go over to his mirror and see his tina. I also notice a wax paper package in a pocket of his suitcase. I open it and find more tina... a lot more tina... including a few Breaking Bad Walter White hunks of crystal that look big and sharp enough to use as weapons.

I put the small chunks on my cock and hold two big pieces in my hand and I re-enter his gaping hole. He gives the usual reaction: A gasp and a plea to take it slow at first. I don't take it slow. I pound. "Stop stop stop!," he begs. I pull out and pull both of the huge shards of meth on my cock. He is still blindfolded and cuffed. As he takes a breath I pinch one of his nipples hard. He was not expecting it but it seems to bring him around to being ready for my cock again... or so he thinks. "Ok," he says. I line up the head of my cock with his hole and ram him. I can feel the crysal scraping all the way in. He starts to scream and I hold my hand over his mouth while I continue to brutalize him. His little body squirms and twists against my violation but it's no use. I think about what a worthless phony he is. He acts like some genius leader but he's really just a submissive tweaking cock slut. I think about how I am going to spray a deadly load of my dirty charged cum into his bleeding ass and how it will infect him. I shoot. My cum flows and flows and flows.

I pull out and he curls up in the fetal position. I wipe my dick on his sheets, get dressed and leave.

More to cum...

• Upvote 9